The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

I have yet to see a lefty address the point of the OP.

Why do you guys do all you can to stick your thumb in the eye of Christianity, but will bend over and take it to defend Islam and apologize for it?

What the hell you con-artists (since all conservatives are con-artists) are talking about? I'm a liberal and I don't defend those Jihad jerks at all. In fact I don't defend ANY religion, since all religions are cults. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism, Scientology, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shintoism, Taoism, and the rest of them are cults.

Let me make it clear to you right-wing retards, ALL RELIGIONS ARE A MYTH. ALL GODS ARE A MYTH. ALL SO-CALL PROPHETS ARE CON-ARTISTS.

In fact, one of my biggest wishes is that a nuclear bomb goes off on Jerusalem, so that we don't have to deal with:

* Jerky Jihadist
* Zany Zionist
* Crazy Crusaders

So what you religious retards (Conservatives and Liberals) got to say about that?
I say you're going to go through life bitter and disappointed. :lol:

And I say you're wrong. But I know for a fact, from you previous posts, that you're stupid enough to believe that a virgin mother can give birth to a child... :lol:

What the hell you con-artists (since all conservatives are con-artists) are talking about? I'm a liberal and I don't defend those Jihad jerks at all. In fact I don't defend ANY religion, since all religions are cults. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism, Scientology, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shintoism, Taoism, and the rest of them are cults.

Let me make it clear to you right-wing retards, ALL RELIGIONS ARE A MYTH. ALL GODS ARE A MYTH. ALL SO-CALL PROPHETS ARE CON-ARTISTS.

In fact, one of my biggest wishes is that a nuclear bomb goes off on Jerusalem, so that we don't have to deal with:

* Jerky Jihadist
* Zany Zionist
* Crazy Crusaders

So what you religious retards (Conservatives and Liberals) got to say about that?

And I say you're wrong. But I know for a fact, from you previous posts, that you're stupid enough to believe that a virgin mother can give birth to a child... :lol:
Really? I don't know anything about you from your previous posts. That's because you're not only bitter and disappointed, you're irrelevant. :lol:

What the non-believers don't want to believe is that it requires more faith to believe in nothing than in deity. No philosophy or logic comes even close to justifying that erroneous faith of the agnostic and atheist. But we can pat them on their little collective pointed head and say, "Someday soon, you will bow your knee and confess your error."

What the non-believers don't want to believe is that it requires more faith to believe in nothing than in deity. No philosophy or logic comes even close to justifying that erroneous faith of the agnostic and atheist. But we can pat them on their little collective pointed head and say, "Someday soon, you will bow your knee and confess your error."

I'm agnostic: no god has been proven, but if one ever is, I'm open to changing my mind.

Go ahead and prove god's existence with direct evidence, not something from a book.

Ok, so you're really dense so I'll translate it for you. Allah Akbar = God is great. They all said it as their last statement. Not "down with America" or "Bush is a homo", but "god is great".

You're so fucking clueless that I have to ask for the third time, provide a quote from just one of the 9/11 bombers showing they said that. Iow, back up your claim with facts.

Didn't you see the movie? :lol:

What's your point anyways? Is there one? :D

You made a claim you've failed to back up for the fourth time.

I have yet to see a lefty address the point of the OP.

Why do you guys do all you can to stick your thumb in the eye of Christianity, but will bend over and take it to defend Islam and apologize for it?

* Jerky Jihadist
* Zany Zionist
* Crazy Crusaders

Gee, another pacifist atheist....go figure....

"I don't believe in God, therefore everyone that does should die..."

Now, exactly how is that different from a Jihad?

What? No more fairytales about a Christian church at ground zero not being allowed to rebuild?

* Jerky Jihadist
* Zany Zionist
* Crazy Crusaders

Easy, Jihads do believe in God or Allah or whatever the fuck, just like you do, idiot. We're telling you that all of you are wrong and we got logic to back it up. What do you have to back it up? An outdated book, that's it. Sorry to tell you this, well maybe not, but we humans have progressed since the days of the Koran or Bible.

But to think about it, maybe it's a good thing to have Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. The idiotic banter between the 'self-righteous' Christians/Jews and the 'victimised' Muslims make such great comedy-drama that Shakespeare could have never come up with. Oh yeah, Shakespeare didn't write most of his shit.

IOW, you're an idiot. You think it's okay to kill people because they believe in God, but they have no right to kill you because you don't believe in God...talk about a double standard. Worse, you don't even see the problem.

Oh, and I have "faith", I know that's a difficult word for you to understand. Fortunately for you, my faith requires me to love you in spite of your stupidity and violence. So while you are burning the church down around me, I will be praying for your soul.

* Jerky Jihadist
* Zany Zionist
* Crazy Crusaders

I watched a documentary on the discovery channel. Turns out a hermaphrodite could possibly give birth to her own child and he could be a male....without her ever having sex with anyone else. Yeah, the chances are minuscule but it's still there...you know, you might want to start engaging your brain before keyboarding your thoughts.

IOW, even if you don't believe in a virgin birth, it is possible for a hermaphrodite who is thought to be a woman to give birth without sex.......a virgin birth iow. So, does that make you stupid, since you called someone stupid for believing in a virgin birth and it's possible?

Easy, Jihads do believe in God or Allah or whatever the fuck, just like you do, idiot. We're telling you that all of you are wrong and we got logic to back it up. What do you have to back it up? An outdated book, that's it. Sorry to tell you this, well maybe not, but we humans have progressed since the days of the Koran or Bible.

But to think about it, maybe it's a good thing to have Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. The idiotic banter between the 'self-righteous' Christians/Jews and the 'victimised' Muslims make such great comedy-drama that Shakespeare could have never come up with. Oh yeah, Shakespeare didn't write most of his shit.

IOW, you're an idiot. You think it's okay to kill people because they believe in God, but they have no right to kill you because you don't believe in God...talk about a double standard. Worse, you don't even see the problem.

Oh, and I have "faith", I know that's a difficult word for you to understand. Fortunately for you, my faith requires me to love you in spite of your stupidity and violence. So while you are burning the church down around me, I will be praying for your soul.

Yet your "faith" permits you to lie about a Christian church when it suits your political agenda? Fucking useless bitch.

Go ahead and type it
Google Translate
no god but allah
لا إله إلا الله
allah being a proper noun

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Word-by-Word Grammar, Syntax and Morphology of the Holy Quran
3:62:8

And (there is) no god
ilāhin N – genitive masculine indefinite noun
اسم مجرور
(3:62:9)
except
illā RES – restriction particle
أداة حصر
(3:62:10)
Allah.
l-lahu PN – nominative proper noun → Allah
لفظ الجلالة مرفوع

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/122747-curvelight-wins-the-internet.html

Your own links prove you wrong and you're still too fucking stoopid to understand.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/122747-curvelight-wins-the-internet.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2729646-post82.html

Forum List

Back