The left's thanksgiving prayers?

Gotta love the smell of pure hackery in the morning. Smells like a herd of bleating sheep crapping all over the backyard. Anybody have a shovel? :rolleyes:

The left went after Bush for eight years, and now the right is going after Obama until he leaves office in January 2017. The reason I gave him a second term, as the Republicans are just purging themselves with any moderates from the party and to define what is the most right wing of the party. The Republican national party has become a regional party, and being defined in the south. When the recovery does take hold and we are moving into a booming economy, the south will be seeing a population increase with the transplants from the north. This sounds good with the Republicans with the current culture of the party, as the southern states would gain more members in the House of Representatives. Still, this population increase would be from the north and the cultural and political of the south will become more of a moderate and some areas liberal. Florida is not now a cultural and political with the south, and Georgia is starting to turn with the growth of Atlanta. Even my home state of Tennessee, and now Virginia and North Carolina is becoming more moderate within regions of their states in the large cities.

With the Republican party of Reagan and both father and son of Bush as a political ideology is over. With the vast amount of government spending the Obama Administration is going to do during their eight years, even if a Republican does get elected after Obama – the era of tax cuts and low taxes cannot be practical. With a runaway national debt and the public getting use to government services, like national healthcare.

What specific actions has Obama taken that has directly led to job loss?

how many trillions did he spend on a failed stim pack for unemployment??? taxpayers money. and the national unemployment rate is over 10% - worst ever since 83. why don't you ask him

That's not an answer. If you're going to make such a dramatic statement, you need to be able to back it up. Otherwise, you look pretty foolish.

Namvet hasn't a clue what a trillion is, he uses hyperbole and is caustic because (IMHO)he's not very bright, has a patholigical anger and is impotent. Hence he needs to troll to have some sense of personal value.

The left went after Bush for eight years, and now the right is going after Obama until he leaves office in January 2017. The reason I gave him a second term, as the Republicans are just purging themselves with any moderates from the party and to define what is the most right wing of the party. The Republican national party has become a regional party, and being defined in the south. When the recovery does take hold and we are moving into a booming economy, the south will be seeing a population increase with the transplants from the north. This sounds good with the Republicans with the current culture of the party, as the southern states would gain more members in the House of Representatives. Still, this population increase would be from the north and the cultural and political of the south will become more of a moderate and some areas liberal. Florida is not now a cultural and political with the south, and Georgia is starting to turn with the growth of Atlanta. Even my home state of Tennessee, and now Virginia and North Carolina is becoming more moderate within regions of their states in the large cities.

With the Republican party of Reagan and both father and son of Bush as a political ideology is over. With the vast amount of government spending the Obama Administration is going to do during their eight years, even if a Republican does get elected after Obama – the era of tax cuts and low taxes cannot be practical. With a runaway national debt and the public getting use to government services, like national healthcare.
Regardless who had won, I held they'd be a one-term President. They were walking into too big of a mess. Obama isn't going to win a 2nd term, so the question remains who the Rs are going to put up against him.

Do you suppose they will thank the good lord for allowing Obamacare to pay for abortions? The apology tour? The deficit? The job numbers? The tax hikes? The housing debacle? The government takeover of the automobile industry? The bows to foreigners? The NYC trial of terrorists? The dithering on Afghanistan? Throwing allies under the bus? The political correctness that could have very well have led to the terrorist attack at Ft Hood. The list is almost endless.

Sure be interesting to be at a lefty thanksgiving table just for the prayers. Might lose one's appetite and their prayer might take longer than the dinner.

Real "lefites" will be found at St. Anthony's dinning room and similar charities across our nation serving food donated by lefties, liberals and progressives. Real lefties have been collecting warm coasts to donate to charities to keep the homeless warm.
Say your prayers acts, but God measures our life in acts not words (maybe you should change your 'name' - I have a suggestion or two). How about "troll acting out self righteous and partisan bull shit"?

Ahhh.. lest you forget the donations of such things by 'real righties' as well.. and the fact that conservatives, republicans, and other non-'lefties' contribute a lot to charities..

You could possibly be proud of the fact that 'real lefties' try to wield power to force donations to causes they deem righteous, or at least causes that can help gain votes.. because it is real easy to be generous and charitable with the money of others

You have a source to any of that or is this just another nugget from your butt??

Put up or shut up!!

Regardless who had won, I held they'd be a one-term President. They were walking into too big of a mess. Obama isn't going to win a 2nd term, so the question remains who the Rs are going to put up against him.

In my judgment, the Republic Party is going to split with their own candidate and with the now political powerful Tea Baggers Party or whatever official name they will use in 2012. Remember, the Tea Baggers just registered themselves in the state of Florida as a political party after the November 2009 election. Do you not recall that Sarah Palin supported a third party candidate in the New York 23 rd Congressional District.

Just my feeling, that Sarah Palin will run as a 3 rd Party candidate in 2012 and that is the reason she is trashing the McCain-Palin 2008 Presidential Ticket with her book that just came out. My feeling she will pull as much as 10 million votes away from the Republican Party if she does so.

In my judgment, the Republic Party is going to split with their own candidate and with the now political powerful Tea Baggers Party or whatever official name they will use in 2012. Remember, the Tea Baggers just registered themselves in the state of Florida as a political party after the November 2009 election. Do you not recall that Sarah Palin supported a third party candidate in the New York 23 rd Congressional District.

Just my feeling, that Sarah Palin will run as a 3 rd Party candidate in 2012 and that is the reason she is trashing the McCain-Palin 2008 Presidential Ticket with her book that just came out. My feeling she will pull as much as 10 million votes away from the Republican Party if she does so.
You make a good point. If the Rs fracture in such a way, then it will surely hand the Ds the win.

Real "lefites" will be found at St. Anthony's dinning room and similar charities across our nation serving food donated by lefties, liberals and progressives. Real lefties have been collecting warm coasts to donate to charities to keep the homeless warm.
Say your prayers acts, but God measures our life in acts not words (maybe you should change your 'name' - I have a suggestion or two). How about "troll acting out self righteous and partisan bull shit"?

Ahhh.. lest you forget the donations of such things by 'real righties' as well.. and the fact that conservatives, republicans, and other non-'lefties' contribute a lot to charities..

You could possibly be proud of the fact that 'real lefties' try to wield power to force donations to causes they deem righteous, or at least causes that can help gain votes.. because it is real easy to be generous and charitable with the money of others

You have a source to any of that or is this just another nugget from your butt??

Put up or shut up!!

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers

Now.. YOU shut the fuck up

And yes... it is well known that if you wish to gain the vote of a person or a group, you pander... and if you certainly think that the left does not pander to the entitlement crowd, you are truly a twit... and entitlements are redistributions of the monies of others...

Last edited:

Put up or shut up!!

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers

Now.. YOU shut the fuck up

And yes... it is well known that if you wish to gain the vote of a person or a group, you pander... and if you certainly think that the left does not pander to the entitlement crowd, you are truly a twit... and entitlements are redistributions of the monies of others...

George Will? Good Grief.

I wonder, what causes and organizaitons recieve the most donations from the compassionate conservatives? No where in his article does Will provide a clue. So, I surmise in the last two election cycles efforts to take away the right of gay men and lesbian women to marry recived a ton of money from these compassionate souls; donations to the Catholic Church, Evangelical Protestants, Mormons and PACs too.
Likewise, money to ban abortion must flow to churches and other non-profits (tax deductable organizations to be sure) who advocate against a women's right to choose.
How about donations to the religious order which runs the school their children attend, that's very nice of the compassinate sorts.
I have no doubt that conservatives and progressives give time and money to charity. But sometimes charity begins at home, and end there too. If Will or Dave were honest, they would present the whole story - not partisan bull shit.

The left's thanksgiving prayers?

Most are atheists or agnostics, but there are some who pray. They pray for the usual:

1. Abortion on Demand
2. Homosexual marriage
3. Government run everything (including health care)
4. Gun control
5. Legalize marijuana

They are most thankful for Obama (the 'great one'), Pelosi and Reid.

Do you even read the Bible?? From what I have learned from the Word of God is that he doesn't listen to the prayers of those who hate their neighbor. Perhaps you have a different version that allows this?

I am not for abortion at all, but I don't feel that people who are pro-choice are evil. I also seriously doubt that the Lord would heartily support guns. I doubt there are that many liberals who support the legalization of marijuana, except to stop the illegal sales and resultant crime. Since the book of Acts supports giving up your possessions and working together for the good of the whole group, I believe the Lord would support government run health care.

You make a good point. If the Rs fracture in such a way, then it will surely hand the Ds the win.

It will not be until 2011 before the Republican candidates becomes established. Because of the national healthcare debate started last summer, corporations have become the major force with the Tea Baggers. Therefore, it is not the Republican Party that controls the agenda against Obama, it is the Tea Baggers and the corporations that support them.

In 2009, with the test case being the Twenty Third Congressional District of New York with the split in the Republican Party and the candidate the Tea Baggers supported. Already, the Tea Baggers are running candidates within the Republican Party primaries and has organized themselves as a political party in the state of Florida.

When 2012 does happen, with their success with the 2010 election, they are not going to walk away from the 2012 Presidential Election as their first true ability to gain political power.

Do you suppose they will thank the good lord for allowing Obamacare to pay for abortions? The apology tour? The deficit? The job numbers? The tax hikes? The housing debacle? The government takeover of the automobile industry? The bows to foreigners? The NYC trial of terrorists? The dithering on Afghanistan? Throwing allies under the bus? The political correctness that could have very well have led to the terrorist attack at Ft Hood. The list is almost endless.

Sure be interesting to be at a lefty thanksgiving table just for the prayers. Might lose one's appetite and their prayer might take longer than the dinner.

More simpletons.........um um um ........

Forum List

Back