The Left's "Militia" Boogeyman Rhetoric Heats Up.

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
As we see an alarming increase in "Militia" Boogeyman rhetoric from the Left,it really does seem like we are rapidly spiralling towards another Ruby Ridge/Waco-like tragedy. Bill Clinton's recent rhetoric comparing legitimate American Protesters to the Oklahoma City Terrorists really was incredibly irresponsible and unnecessary in my opinion. It almost seems like the Left is hoping for a Ruby Ridge/Waco-like confrontation. God i hope i'm wrong about that though. Their continuous "Militia" rhetoric seems so sad & odd when you consider no one has ever seen any of these "Militia" Boogeymen. According to the Left there are Millions of these "Militia" Boogeymen all across our nation. Their numbers just don't seem to add up in my opinion though. If there were that many,i'm pretty sure we would all notice them more.

It also brings up the question of what exacty a "Militia" is. The Left's definition of "Militia" seems very vague and selective. For instance i always ask the Left if they consider the Black Panthers to be a Militia? I never seem to get a simple and straight forward answer from them on that question. The Left really should tamp down their "Militia" Boogeyman rhetoric before it leads to another terrible tragedy for this nation. We don't need more Ruby Ridges and Wacos. Lets hope the Left has a change of heart on this one and slows down on this kind of rhetoric.

Last edited:
The definition of 'militia' does seem to be a fleeting one. One of the teachers at the local HS and I had a conversation a while back and I asked her the same question about the Black Panthers. She answered that the Black Panthers were a "civil rights" group!
She also answered that the local VFW members were almost all militia and that org should be watched!

Yes, the loons are desperately hoping for something, anything, to help stop this movement which they fear will stand in the way of their progressive agenda. However, we were all warned in the beginning that this was the exact method that they would use in their attempts to shutdown the opposition. It's really twisted and manipulative, but what else would you expect from people who worship the teachings of Saul Alinsky.

Sherry go read the Homelan security report on right wing extremism I gave a link for.

This is no "Conspiracy." This is fact. Man i have to disagree with moving this post from Politics to Conspiracy Theories. The Left is heating up their "Militia" Boogeyman rhetoric. It's certainly not just a "Conspiracy Theory." Hmm?

The definition of 'militia' does seem to be a fleeting one. One of the teachers at the local HS and I had a conversation a while back and I asked her the same question about the Black Panthers. She answered that the Black Panthers were a "civil rights" group!
She also answered that the local VFW members were almost all militia and that org should be watched!

Yes the Black Panthers have no problem expressing their support for armed resistance yet most on the Left do not consider them to be a Militia. I think the term "Militia" is being used for political purposes by the Left at this point. That's just my opinion anyway.

Yes, the loons are desperately hoping for something, anything, to help stop this movement which they fear will stand in the way of their progressive agenda. However, we were all warned in the beginning that this was the exact method that they would use in their attempts to shutdown the opposition. It's really twisted and manipulative, but what else would you expect from people who worship the teachings of Saul Alinsky.

Yea i was very surprised and saddened by Bill Clinton's recent comments. Comparing legitimate American Protesters to the Oklahoma City Terrorists was as low as one could go in my opinion. That kind of rhetoric is pretty disgusting.

You people pretend there is no threat.

The same was said in the 1990s right up until the Murrah building blew up.

Now think about what it was like in this country right afterwards?

We all came together and I dont recall any talk on the left using it for political purposes.

Go get me any examples of this is you claim there was.

Remember how mad the left was at Bush, did anhyone kill 168 people in a bomb blast?

I think it's a Conspiracy that this post was moved from politics to "Conspiracy Theories." lol!

Sherry go read the Homelan security report on right wing extremism I gave a link for.

Yeah, so what. It's just a tool used by the loons to try and legitimize their claims that people should fear the Tea Party movement. Until there is actual evidence that they have used violence to block a progressive agenda, then all the cries of them being no different than home grown terrorists such as Tim V, are intentionally misleading the public perception.

As we see an alarming increase in "Militia" Boogeyman rhetoric from the Left,it really does seem like we are rapidly spiralling towards another Ruby Ridge/Waco-like tragedy. Bill Clinton's recent rhetoric comparing legitimate American Protesters to the Oklahoma City Terrorists really was incredibly irresponsible and unnecessary in my opinion. It almost seems like the Left is hoping for a Ruby Ridge/Waco-like confrontation. God i hope i'm wrong about that though. Their contunuous "Militia" rhetoric seems so sad & odd when you consider no one has ever seen any of these "Militia" Boogeymen. According to the Left there are Millions of these "Militia" Boogeymen all across our nation. Their numbers just don't seem to add up in my opinion though. If there were that many,i'm pretty sure we would all notice them more.

It also brings up the question of what exacty a "Militia" is. The Left's definition of "Militia" seems very vague and selective. For instance i always ask the Left if they consider the Black Panthers to be a Militia? I never seem to get a simple and straight forward answer from them on that question. The Left really should tamp down their "Militia" Boogeyman rhetoric before it leads to another terrible tragedy for this nation. We don't need more Ruby Ridges and Wacos. Lets hope the Left has a change of heart on this one and slows down on this kind of rhetoric.

if these militia were left-wing and rose up after bush was appointed president by the supreme court, you'd be addressing the issue differently.

anyone threatening force against the federal government is dangerous and should be dealt with. constitutionally, militia were to be an arm of the state, not anti-government activists who want to use guns because they don't like the election results.

Yeah, so what. It's just a tool used by the loons to try and legitimize their claims that people should fear the Tea Party movement. Until there is actual evidence that they have used violence to block a progressive agenda, then all the cries of them being no different than home grown terrorists such as Tim V, are intentionally misleading the public perception.

If during the Bush term they would have said the left was a threat you would have said the same?

As we see an alarming increase in "Militia" Boogeyman rhetoric from the Left,it really does seem like we are rapidly spiralling towards another Ruby Ridge/Waco-like tragedy. Bill Clinton's recent rhetoric comparing legitimate American Protesters to the Oklahoma City Terrorists really was incredibly irresponsible and unnecessary in my opinion. It almost seems like the Left is hoping for a Ruby Ridge/Waco-like confrontation. God i hope i'm wrong about that though. Their contunuous "Militia" rhetoric seems so sad & odd when you consider no one has ever seen any of these "Militia" Boogeymen. According to the Left there are Millions of these "Militia" Boogeymen all across our nation. Their numbers just don't seem to add up in my opinion though. If there were that many,i'm pretty sure we would all notice them more.

if these militia were left-wing and rose up after bush was appointed president by the supreme court, you'd be addressing the issue differently.

anyone threatening force against the federal government is dangerous and should be dealt with. constitutionally, militia were to be an arm of the state, not anti-government activists who want to use guns because they don't like the election results.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Our local militia operates in the open, with the approval of the state. The county and the state request help from our militia when someone gets lost or during a manhunt.

If during the Bush term they would have said the left was a threat you would have said the same?

You stupid bitch. Don't fucking imply that I would go around preaching that some activist group who had never shown any actions of violence was a threat to our national security in some lame ass attempt to make a point that you are justified in your warped beliefs.

During the Nixon administration the Black Panthers, the SDS, and the Weathermen were all considered threats to national security. They all committed violent acts against the country.

So the Black Panthers are a Militia? They openly support armed resistance. Hmm?

You stupid bitch. Don't fucking imply that I would go around preaching that some activist group who had never shown any actions of violence was a threat to our national security in some lame ass attempt to make a point that you are justified in your warped beliefs.

My dear scabby assed crack ho, The homeland security report is filled to the brim with FACTS about the emerging threat and you refuse to even consider it because........ well because you cant face the fact that the THREAT is real. So instead you dismess Our OWN countries EXPERTS on terror to keep believ ing the fucking lies you are spoon fed by your owners.

You want to proove how smart you are compared to me then FACE and REFUTE the facts in the homeland security report,

My dear scabby assed crack ho, The homeland security report is filled to the brim with FACTS about the emerging threat and you refuse to even consider it because........ well because you cant face the fact that the THREAT is real. So instead you dismess Our OWN countries EXPERTS on terror to keep believ ing the fucking lies you are spoon fed by your owners.

You want to proove how smart you are compared to me then FACE and REFUTE the facts in the homeland security report,

No, dildo sucker, you are the one who is being spoon-fed. If you want to use a government report as your Bible, then consider yourself smarter than me.:lol:

Forum List

Back