The left's latest accusation on Trump is that he has feelings

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
When Trump is accused of being overly sensitive are they really saying that this man has feelings. Most of the time when people are accuse of being overly sensitive it is usually the other person who is antagonizing that person. He then turns around and says you are overly sensitive or some bullcrap like that. Trump has feelings.... I didn't know that was considered a negative to democrats who just can't seem to walk out of safe zones because their feelings might get hurt.

Liberals just repeat what their MSNBC and CNN tells them without thinking. Thinking is not required and takes time.

I have a feeling that those Americans who watch CNN & MSNBC and those Americans who don't live in two different countries.

When Trump is accused of being overly sensitive are they really saying that this man has feelings. Most of the time when people are accuse of being overly sensitive it is usually the other person who is antagonizing that person. He then turns around and says you are overly sensitive or some bullcrap like that. Trump has feelings.... I didn't know that was considered a negative to democrats who just can't seem to walk out of safe zones because their feelings might get hurt.
For a private citizen having feelings is a good thing, I for instance have no problem saying fuck and shit and if people find that offensive, that"s their problem. The thing is Trump is aspiring to have at his fingertips an almost unimaganible power. Having 'feelings' with that kind of power is dangerous because you need to able to make rational decissions at all times. If someone accuses you of having a small dick you need to able to just let it go as a president. Something Trump couldn't in the primaries.

• Banned
Liberals just repeat what their MSNBC and CNN tells them without thinking. Thinking is not required and takes time.

I have a feeling that those Americans who watch CNN & MSNBC and those Americans who don't live in two different countries.

I switch from Fox to CNN all the time. I don't see that much of a difference except for when it is election time. Unfortunately, a lot of journalist have forgotten to be ethical in how they cover politics.

• Banned
For a private citizen having feelings is a good thing, I for instance have no problem saying fuck and shit and if people find that offensive, that"s their problem. The thing is Trump is aspiring to have at his fingertips an almost unimaganible power. Having 'feelings' with that kind of power is dangerous because you need to able to make rational decissions at all times. If someone accuses you of having a small dick you need to able to just let it go as a president. Something Trump couldn't in the primaries.

I see. Trump is the villain because he decided not to take it from someone. Your scenario is so far off base if you believe Trump will nuke some country because they insulted him. Maybe we should start putting these threads in the desperate lunacy section.

• Banned
On one hand Trump is accused of making friends with Russia and then accused that he will nuke them for some stupid reason. That makes sense!

I see. Trump is the villain because he decided not to take it from someone. Your scenario is so far off base if you believe Trump will nuke some country because they insulted him. Maybe we should start putting these threads in the desperate lunacy section.
I don't need to go as far as nuking. I'll give an example. When Snowden leaked that the US was tapping Merkels cell phone, the Germans filed a protest and moved on. How would Trump react to something similar since he has feelings? If Trump calls NATO obsolete he quite litterally sends a message to the Russians inviting them to invade more countries. He speakes before he thinks so why am I to believe he won't act before he thinks?

• Banned

I don't need to go as far as nuking. I'll give an example. When Snowden leaked that the US was tapping Merkels cell phone, the Germans filed a protest and moved on. How would Trump react to something similar since he has feelings? If Trump calls NATO obsolete he quite litterally sends a message to the Russians inviting them to invade more countries. He speakes before he thinks so why am I to believe he won't act before he thinks?

Name me one person who doesn't make decisions based on their 'feelings'? Don't dignitaries from other countries greet each other with the proper respect? They do that because no matter how great their idea is they know that if they offend the host country that that country will probably be less likely to cooperate with them. Every car salesmen is nice to their customers because they know it helps make cooperation a little more effective which completes the deal. Every country in the world has certain protocols for dealing with foreign countries so I don't see why a President Trump should be treated with less respect than any other dignatary of other countries.

Name me one person who doesn't make decisions based on their 'feelings'? Don't dignitaries from other countries greet each other with the proper respect? They do that because no matter how great their idea is they know that if they offend the host country that that country will probably be less likely to cooperate with them. Every car salesmen is nice to their customers because they know it helps make cooperation a little more effective which completes the deal. Every country in the world has certain protocols for dealing with foreign countries so I don't see why a President Trump should be treated with less respect than any other dignatary of other countries.
I just showed you someone who didn't make a decision based on her feelings. Or do you believe that Merkel wasn't extremely pissed when she found out she was being tapped, by an ally no less? She realised that her personnal feelings where less important then her countries intrests. Like I pointed out, Trump questioning NATO is filed away and will have far reaching consequenses if he becomes president. And that's simply because he opened his mouth before thinking it all the way through. That is the power of just a candidate for the presidency.

I just showed you someone who didn't make a decision based on her feelings. Or do you believe that Merkel wasn't extremely pissed when she found out she was being tapped, by an ally no less? She realised that her personnal feelings where less important then her countries intrests. Like I pointed out, Trump questioning NATO is filed away and will have far reaching consequenses if he becomes president. And that's simply because he opened his mouth before thinking it all the way through. That is the power of just a candidate for the presidency.

Can you actually show that the motives for Trump to question NATO was because some NATO representative said he had a tiny dick? You are trying to make a cause and affect relationship where there might not be one.

Merkel got wiretapped and did nothing. Good for her but didn't the left get their feelings hurt when Russia hacked the DNC? Isn't that what you are trying to accuse Trump of doing?

Funny. The man who actually wrote "The Art of the Deal" says Trump has no soul - a black hole.

BTW, Trump has always had feelings - for himself.

Can you actually show that the motives for Trump to question NATO was because some NATO representative said he had a tiny dick? You are trying to make a cause and affect relationship where there might not be one.

Merkel got wiretapped and did nothing. Good for her but didn't the left get their feelings hurt when Russia hacked the DNC? Isn't that what you are trying to accuse Trump of doing?
The tiny dick part was actually Cruz I think and the only reason I refered to it is that if there ever was something that doesn't warrent response it's something like that and as a president there will be plenty of honest to god big things he'll have to let go. Quite honestly I don't care why Trump said NATO was obsolete. I care only that it puts doubt on the reaction of the US intervening to Russian agression, wich is destabilising. It shows one of 2 things. He understands nothing of international relations or/and he is impulsive. Neither is good and both are dangerous. As to the Russians hacking the DNC. The DNC got caught doing something unethical , so they reacted like any kid that get caught with their hands in the cookie yar. They tried to deflect. I don't accuse Trump of wiretapping, altough calling on Russia to do further hacks shows again impulsiveness. I accuse Trump of being prone to not thinking before he acts, something you haven't nore are trying to debunk. Something wich is an extremely dangerous thing to be when you are president.

Last edited:
Comrade Donald has feelings of narcissism, self grandeur, and love for himself, and hatred for anyone who blocks what he wants.

Of course Trump has feelings, my kids would watch his speeches and howl with laughter when Trump pouted. Trump has pretty much ended his pouty-look, but that's only because his advisers thought pouting didn't look good on an adult.

Forum List

Back