The leftist-Islamist alliance continues...

Did you read my post? You know, the part where I called Sharpton a moron who doesn't speak for liberals?
Now there you go again, trying to act like Sharpton's Mastah by defining him in a way that he wouldn't agree with. Thats racist. Next you'll be telling me that the Black Caucus is a bunch of neo-cons or Tea Party members, hahahaha.
Well, I must admit that for a person that is so disingenuous you're funny.:lol:

How am I "defining" Sharpton? I said that I think he's a moron.

You're the one trying to associate all liberals with Sharpton. Are you done mindlessly playing the race card? You're worse than most "liberals".

Are you done trolling, or would you like to keep sitting at the kids table?
Why don't you quote yourself correctly, it's the adult thing to do?
Did you read my post? You know, the part where I called Sharpton a moron who doesn't speak for liberals?
Al Sharpton isn't the poster child for "liberalism"
Oopsies, you made a slight error.
Stop defining Al, and try to quote yourself correctly.
I think this is too hard for you and too dis-ingeniousness for me.

Now there you go again, trying to act like Sharpton's Mastah by defining him in a way that he wouldn't agree with. Thats racist. Next you'll be telling me that the Black Caucus is a bunch of neo-cons or Tea Party members, hahahaha.
Well, I must admit that for a person that is so disingenuous you're funny.:lol:

How am I "defining" Sharpton? I said that I think he's a moron.

You're the one trying to associate all liberals with Sharpton. Are you done mindlessly playing the race card? You're worse than most "liberals".

Are you done trolling, or would you like to keep sitting at the kids table?
Why don't you quote yourself correctly, it's the adult thing to do?
Al Sharpton isn't the poster child for "liberalism"
Oopsies, you made a slight error.
Stop defining Al, and try to quote yourself correctly.
I think this is too hard for you and too dis-ingeniousness for me.

You're right. You are being too disingenuous. Either that, or you have a 3rd grade reading level.

I didn't "define" Sharpton. He doesn't "speak for liberals", nor is he "the poster child for liberalism".

I consider myself a liberal. Al Sharpton does not speak for me. Nor for most liberals I know.

Al Sharpton is a race-baiting pain in the ass.

Now what the fuck was your point?

I believe Dinkins was very reluctant to use force of any kind to stop the riots.He wanted everyone to get all the bad feelings out of their system and if a few Jews got beat up well?....

Forum List

Back