The left: “Your children belong to the state”

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
You know who else shared that exact same ideology? Stalin’s Russia. Hitler’s Germany.
Murrieta School District says parents have the ability to opt their children out of comprehensive sexual health, but parents are still not able to opt their children out of LGBTQ content when taught in other subjects, according to emails obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.
The left knows that no rational adult would ever accept the insanity of the LGBT lifestyle - so they want to indoctrinate/brainwash children as young as possible.

Parents Powerless Against School District's LGBTQ Content, Emails Show

You know who else shared that exact same ideology? Stalin’s Russia. Hitler’s Germany.
The video depicts American Civil Liberties Union staff attorney Ruth Dawson, according to Our Watch, instructing teachers on how to help students obtain abortions without parental consent.
The left knows that they need to undermine the authority of parents in order to gain complete compliance by the children.

Murrieta School District says parents have the ability to opt their children out of comprehensive sexual health, but parents are still not able to opt their children out of LGBTQ content when taught in other subjects, according to emails obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.
The left knows that no rational adult would ever accept the insanity of the LGBT lifestyle - so they want to indoctrinate/brainwash children as young as possible.

Comparing that to Stalin and Hitler is absolutely ridiculous. But I just learned that I guess that's normal around here?!

Comparing that to Stalin and Hitler is absolutely ridiculous. But I just learned that I guess that's normal around here?!

LOL omg another Trump hating dumb ass. lmfao :iyfyus.jpg:

LOL omg another Trump hating dumb ass. lmfao :iyfyus.jpg:
Jesus Christ

I got news for that school district. They attempted to play hard ball and they will lose. Parents can absolutely "opt out" of every single part of the school day--that's called home schooling. They can also opt out of certain parts. We have had kids come to school just for the arts classes, for example.

They're going to have to back track on this one. Despite California's best totalitarian dreams, they do not own your children.

Why are liberals so willing to leave the upbringing, education and morality of their children to complete strangers? How lazy and uncaring can parents be?

Why are liberals so willing to leave the upbringing, education and morality of their children to complete strangers? How lazy and uncaring can parents be?

They’ve seen the results of right wing parenting. Racism xenophobia and a failure to comprehend science at any level.

They’ve seen the results of right wing parenting. Racism xenophobia and a failure to comprehend science at any level.

Yes. How about moderate parenting and teaching? Why do you always take the extreme left position? You’re such an evil witch.

Forum List

Back