The Left Won’t Get Away with Their Greta Thunberg Trick Here

Well, somebody is certainly triggered.

Nobody played a trick on your orange faced fool. He made an ass of himself all on his own utterly trashing this child, all while claiming nobody should make a joke using his child’s name.

What a buffoon. The only thing more pathetic than this dotard, are his slavering defenders.
Screen+Shot+2019-12-13+at+11.07.47+AM.png

She's not better not worse than any other Democrat or Republican who is always toting the I'll begotten, whiny, crybaby party line. When you moronic Dems or only for the rich GOP can convince me to vote for you I will. But you can't because neither party has an ounce of validity. Both sides suck up to the wealthy and corporatists which is why I cannot in good faith give them a vote.

wow! This Time Magazine thing on the little girl really got you guy triggered.

I don't get triggered you coward bitch. I was serving my country and carrying a weapon when you were jacking off into your mom's panties. I handle my business.

Keep your faggot ass snotty comments to yourself
Faggot comments?Everybody in the room sounded triggered. Don't feel pregnant little girl. Unlikely you were serving before me. If that tank icon was your last manned weapon system, I was probably training tank crews to excellence on Table VIII before before you were a gleam in daddy's eye, Tread Head. Your homosexuality remarks remarks were out of line and uncalled for, shit-for-brains. Go swab your tube and check your accumulator tape. Your running hot from firing too long, and your cherry juice has leaked out. You are dangerously close going out of battery slick. And I got your bitch hanging of my main gun.

QUOTE: ".....Greta Thunberg is an element of this globalist attempt. She checks all the boxes. She’s young and 16 and you can’t criticize here. She’s a child, Mr. Limbaugh. Do you have no soul? You can’t criticize her! And then she has a disability. Oh, you really can’t criticize her, except we can and we will, because they put her there.

They are using her as a political figure. They are using her as an element to advance their agenda. I’m sorry, folks, I’m not gonna sit here and have my hands tied behind my back along with half my brain just because they are engaged in a trick that involves using a 16-year-old.

So when Donald Trump tweets, “Hey, Greta, you might have some anger management issues, why don’t you chill out and go to a movie,” what he’s basically saying is why don’t you stop letting these people use you and why don’t you enjoy your years as a teenager and a kid here. There’s plenty of time for you to screw the world up later on.

How dare he! How can you defend a president who attacked a 16-year-old harmless little activist. She’s not a harmless little activist. She is an agent of the worldwide left attempting to convince the people of the world and the people of America that America is the problem in the world. Sorry, folks, not gonna sit idly by and just let that happen.

ME: The Left hated 16 year old Nick Sandmann. some even saying they would like to punch him in the face, He was 16 years old too. But he wore a Trump hat so the Left sought to destroy him. So fuck Nazi Greta and her twisted face, and fuck all the crybabies criticizing Trump.

Well, somebody is certainly triggered.

Nobody played a trick on your orange faced fool. He made an ass of himself all on his own utterly trashing this child, all while claiming nobody should make a joke using his child’s name.

What a buffoon. The only thing more pathetic than this dotard, are his slavering defenders.
The parents were stupid enough to shove her into the political arena, she earns every bit of ridicule she gets....That's not defending anyone, that's just the way it is...Deal with it.

QUOTE: ".....Greta Thunberg is an element of this globalist attempt. She checks all the boxes. She’s young and 16 and you can’t criticize here. She’s a child, Mr. Limbaugh. Do you have no soul? You can’t criticize her! And then she has a disability. Oh, you really can’t criticize her, except we can and we will, because they put her there.

They are using her as a political figure. They are using her as an element to advance their agenda. I’m sorry, folks, I’m not gonna sit here and have my hands tied behind my back along with half my brain just because they are engaged in a trick that involves using a 16-year-old.

So when Donald Trump tweets, “Hey, Greta, you might have some anger management issues, why don’t you chill out and go to a movie,” what he’s basically saying is why don’t you stop letting these people use you and why don’t you enjoy your years as a teenager and a kid here. There’s plenty of time for you to screw the world up later on.

How dare he! How can you defend a president who attacked a 16-year-old harmless little activist. She’s not a harmless little activist. She is an agent of the worldwide left attempting to convince the people of the world and the people of America that America is the problem in the world. Sorry, folks, not gonna sit idly by and just let that happen.

ME: The Left hated 16 year old Nick Sandmann. some even saying they would like to punch him in the face, He was 16 years old too. But he wore a Trump hat so the Left sought to destroy him. So fuck Nazi Greta and her twisted face, and fuck all the crybabies criticizing Trump.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Criticism is fine. The attacks you idjits engaged in are not.

Next stupid straw man please.
Maybe we could get a maude to put the Covington kids threads back into public view, and gaze upon how you liberoidal dirtbags fail to talk the talk that you walk so well.

Maybe we could get a maude to put the Covington kids threads back into public view, and gaze upon how you liberoidal dirtbags fail to talk the talk that you walk so well.

Liberals are filthy vermin. They attached the Covington kids, they murder babies by the billions, but now they weep for some Nazi tool twit

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Criticism is fine. The attacks you idjits engaged in are not.

Next stupid straw man please.
Go for it.

Sky News host Chris Kenny has described it as “disturbing” that the UN allowed “hysterical teenager” Greta Thunberg to speak at its Climate Change Summit in New York.

Why would anyone take advice, or worse - excoriation - from a 16-year old? She knows nothing but what her Leftist parents and teachers have shoved into her brain. She has never had a job, never paid a dime in taxes, and has no frame of reference to evaluate any information that spans more than a couple years. And the Left, which presumably hates "rich people" have no problem with this foul-looking spoiled brat giving The World advice on how its affairs should be conducted. She is not unlike a puppet, literally.

Her parents are guilty of child abuse.

This is the same girl who said that we should line up politicians up against a wall who don’t agree with The New Green Cult and Execute them?

Not only should he criticize that lunatic, he should bar her from entrance in to The US.

My My...are you ok? Has that 16 year girl hurt you bad?

I don't know...

The track... I mean trick worked for me.

Last edited:
This is the same girl who said that we should line up politicians up against a wall who don’t agree with The New Green Cult and Execute them?
No, that is a lie from the worthless lying scum Right who said they should be executed.
What she said translates 'att ställa någon mot väggen' (to put someone against the wall) means to hold someone accountable.

Forum List

Back