The Left used to brag about Obama building a 1 billion dollar war chest. Now?

Let'sjust say that Citizens United money has suddenly raised the Pub estimated final war chest 500 million, to 1.5 billion, all of a sudden, with no such thing for Obama. It's huge donations to superpacs from god knows who...glad you chumps like that....

So how does that translate into more votes for Romney? Please explain. And btw, Obama is expected to raise more than a $Billion himself.

Still waiting for one Left Winger to explain how raising more money = Winning an Election. Haven't heard one make sense on this yet. But i'm willing to give them another chance.

Let'sjust say that Citizens United money has suddenly raised the Pub estimated final war chest 500 million, to 1.5 billion, all of a sudden, with no such thing for Obama. It's huge donations to superpacs from god knows who...glad you chumps like that....

So how does that translate into more votes for Romney? Please explain. And btw, Obama is expected to raise more than a $Billion himself.

Actually that was yet another Over inflated number From Obama and his Pals in the Press. It is starting to look like he wont come close to that number.

Actually that was yet another Over inflated number From Obama and his Pals in the Press. It is starting to look like he wont come close to that number.

Yeah, i haven't heard one Left Winger/Democrat explain how spending more money = Winning an Election. I mean, how so specifically? One spends $1.5 Billion, the other spends $1 Billion. What's the difference? How does spending a bit more = Winning an Election? Still waiting for the Left/Democrats to explain it.

Forum List

Back