The Left, "The New McCarthyites"?

Sandy Berger - with his own grubby, trouser-stuffing hand - has written CLINTON CULPABILITY IN 9/11 in letters too large for even the most lazy, apathetic, or brainwashed American to ignore. In a decade filled with episodes of liberals shooting themselves in the foot, this has got to be the sweetest.

Sandy Berger - with his own grubby, trouser-stuffing hand - has written CLINTON CULPABILITY IN 9/11 in letters too large for even the most lazy, apathetic, or brainwashed American to ignore. In a decade filled with episodes of liberals shooting themselves in the foot, this has got to be the sweetest.
One would think, but notice, they are!

One would think, but notice, they are!

One marvels at the power of willful blindness But, I have to believe that it's only the rabid ideologues who are now able to stand - neck deep in sewage - and sing the praises of fresh, fragrant liberalism. The stench is beginning to overwhelm all but the truly delusional.

Maybe... :bang3:

One marvels at the power of willful blindness But, I have to believe that it's only the rabid ideologues who are now able to stand - neck deep in sewage - and sing the praises of fresh, fragrant liberalism. The stench is beginning to overwhelm all but the truly delusional.

Maybe... :bang3:

Roto-Rooter is on the way, read Muslim reformers..............:chains:

What muslim reformers? I've been looking, have found individuals, but not of 'the faith'

I was making "light" of the "willful blindness", that musicman was referring to.

I think, that blindness, will soon disappear, with the Muslims calling for the destruction, and death to all that is Christian, OR otherwise..........

I could be wrong.:poke:

I was making "light" of the "willful blindness", that musicman was referring to.

I think, that blindness, will soon disappear, with the Muslims calling for the destruction, and death to all that is Christian, OR otherwise..........

I could be wrong.:poke:

I think you could be wrong. Many 'Christians' do not believe they mean what they say.

Forum List

Back