The Left still Lies about Bush Ignoring Data Pre-9/11...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
So let me Bookmark the Facts:

Dingbat, the quote was about Iraq. And the French were completely correct concerning Iraq, as was their intel agencies warnings to the US concerning a terror strike in the fall of 2001. Completely ignored by the Bush admin.

Document that Claim.

:)

peace...
he cant

August PDB, Damn it!...

I Love this "Debate"... I Lived it. ;)

Clinton was in Office when al Qaeda Declared War on us in 1996...

For 4 years?... Nothing aside from an Attack on a Medicinal Factory in a Country who Offered bin Laden to us and who Clinton Denied...

1998 Missile Strikes on Bin Laden May Have Backfired

It had a Wonderful outcome^

He also Ignored VERY Specific Warnings in 1999:

Report Warned Of Suicide Hijackings - CBS News

"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House,"

And now about that August PDB...

White House Releases Pre-9/11 Intel Memo - April 10, 2004

The MOST Telling Info in that PDB is that Clinton's Actions in 1998 were what was Motivating him towards Attacking the US on it's Soil.

Other than that, what's the Substance in that PDB?...

peace...

Your last link, like your overall tired argument, is dead. Fix it, and do better.

Pointing to goofy Bill Clinton's vague failures in the 1990s do nothing to dress up the glacier of evidence regarding the suppression of specific pre-9/11 intel by the Ashcrofts, Cards, Rumsfeld's and Meuller's of the world. Your thread title isn't even on point.

Do you really want to get into the vast array of warnings that foreign intelligence agencies and foreign heads of state all gave to Boy King and his henchmen throughout the spring and summer of 2001? Or just the evidence that domestic intelligence agencies sat on, at the behest of their most superior commanders? Or perhaps we can just talk about the paranoid gag orders placed on whistle blowers like FBI Arabic translator Sibel Edmonds? What was so radioactive about what she had to offer? Further, what exactly was that "Phoenix Memo" all about?

If you're going to act all smarmy and self-congratulatory, thinking you have something regarding your heroes' "noble" actions regarding the greatest crime in U.S. history, you'd better bring a bit more to the table. More than merely punting all blame to the preceding CORPORATE president who was little different than the fake cowboy that followed.

Clown.

Last edited:
FRONTLINE report follows:

When the Twin Towers fell on Sept. 11, 2001, among the thousands killed was the one man who may have known more about Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda than any other person in America: John O'Neill.

The former head of the FBI's flagship antiterrorism unit in New York City, O'Neill had investigated the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Africa and the USS Cole in Yemen. For six years, he led the fight to track down and prosecute Al Qaeda operatives throughout the world. But his flamboyant, James Bond style and obsession with Osama bin Laden made him a controversial figure inside the buttoned-down world of the FBI. Just two weeks before Sept. 11, O'Neill left the bureau for a job in the private sector -- as head of security at the World Trade Center. He died there after rushing back into the burning towers to aid in the rescue efforts.
frontline: the man who knew: introduction | PBS

Document that Claim.

peace...
he cant

August PDB, Damn it!...

For 4 years?... Nothing aside from an Attack on a Medicinal Factory in a Country who Offered bin Laden to us and who Clinton Denied...

"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House,"

The MOST Telling Info in that PDB is that Clinton's Actions in 1998 were what was Motivating him towards Attacking the US on it's Soil.

peace...

Hey pea brain...you're forgetting something...

1983 Beirut barracks bombing

In the Beirut barracks bombing (October 23, 1983 in Beirut, Lebanon) during the Lebanese Civil War, two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing United States and French military forces—members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon—killing 299 American and French servicemen. The organization Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the bombing.

In the attack on the American barracks, the death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 Navy personnel and three Army soldiers. Sixty Americans were injured.

This was the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States Marine Corps since the Battle of Iwo Jima of World War II (2,500 in one day) and the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States military since the 243 killed on January 31, 1968, the first day of the Tet Offensive during the Vietnam War. The attack remains the deadliest single attack on Americans overseas since World War II.

Response

In fact, there was no serious retaliation for the Beirut bombing from the Americans, besides a few shellings.

August PDB, Damn it!...

peace...

In the Beirut barracks bombing (October 23, 1983 in Beirut, Lebanon) during the Lebanese Civil War, two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing United States and French military forces—members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon—killing 299 American and French servicemen. The organization Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the bombing.

In the attack on the American barracks, the death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 Navy personnel and three Army soldiers. Sixty Americans were injured.

This was the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States Marine Corps since the Battle of Iwo Jima of World War II (2,500 in one day) and the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States military since the 243 killed on January 31, 1968, the first day of the Tet Offensive during the Vietnam War. The attack remains the deadliest single attack on Americans overseas since World War II.

Response

In fact, there was no serious retaliation for the Beirut bombing from the Americans, besides a few shellings.

What does almost 20 years before 9/11 have to do with my Thread?...

peace...

I believe the Ministry of Truth (headed by Rush Limbaugh) needs a better spokesperson than 'the malcontent' in their continued efforts to rewrite history.

yeah its kinda funny how neither Bush or his buddy Clinton ever had any interest in Bin Laden or terrorism. Like Eots showed with his link,FBI counter terrorism expert John O Neil when he was begging his superiours in the FBI to look at his leads,they just turned a blind eye to it and ignored him and when two different countries offered to extradict Bin Laden to the United States under Clinton,he told his top brass to lay off of Bin Laden and to let him go.And as everybody knows,the first nine months when Bush got sworn into office,he ignored warnings from other countrys there were going to be terrorists attacks.He had no interest in them.Only taking his long vacations he was on in Texas. Pretty convient for Bush and Clinton how O'Neil died on 9/11. just a coincidence most people around here will chalk it up to.:cuckoo:

Document that Claim.

peace...
he cant

August PDB, Damn it!...

peace...

klinton was too busy with the lewinski scandal to get bin laden

julie sirrs (dia) - i warned klinton about bin laden and i was fired - fox news - 25 feb 02

August PDB, Damn it!...

peace...

Response

Israel could have warned the US personnel stationed there of the imminent threat, instead our "ally" withheld lintel that could have saved our Marines.

In the summer of 1983 this informant tells the Mossad that Shi’ite Muslims are refitting a large Mercedes-Benz truck with extra-large hidden storage areas for holding bombs. Again quoting Mr. Ostrovsky:

“... the Mossad knew that ... there were only a few logical targets, one of which must be the U.S. compound. The question then was whether or not to warn the Americans to be on particular alert for a truck matching the description.

The Beirut Marine Barracks Bombing

yeah its kinda funny how neither Bush or his buddy Clinton ever had any interest in Bin Laden or terrorism. Like Eots showed with his link,FBI counter terrorism expert John O Neil when he was begging his superiours in the FBI to look at his leads,they just turned a blind eye to it and ignored him and when two different countries offered to extradict Bin Laden to the United States under Clinton,he told his top brass to lay off of Bin Laden and to let him go.And as everybody knows,the first nine months when Bush got sworn into office,he ignored warnings from other countrys there were going to be terrorists attacks.He had no interest in them.Only taking his long vacations he was on in Texas. Pretty convient for Bush and Clinton how O'Neil died on 9/11. just a coincidence most people around here will chalk it up to.:cuckoo:

Exactly, and we have people actually defending GWB and saying he did not obstruct any investigations pertaining to OBL :cuckoo:
He and Clinton are both guilty of stonewalling investigations.

August PDB, Damn it!...

peace...

^Diggin' up malcontent Classics... Nice.

peace...

August PDB, Damn it!...

peace...

:lol:

How long this Rainbow Sock gonna last?...

peace...

Exactly, and we have people actually defending GWB and saying he did not obstruct any investigations pertaining to OBL :cuckoo:
He and Clinton are both guilty of stonewalling investigations.

amen to that.

Forum List

Back