The left really is defending MS 13

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
No One Is an 'Animal' | RealClearPolitics

First it was all immigrants, now that's been debunked, they are trying to say no one is an animal.

but funny how they didn't mention anything or get upset by this

'He's a Deranged Animal': Ex-Obama Aide Rips Trump For 'F***ing Lie' About Her Boss

No this is them defending MS 13......because to them Trump is worse.....and that's all you need to know about the left....they are psychos that don't care about people....they care only about a political agenda.....14 year old girl is raped, tortured and killed......it's ok, because it wasn't waterboarding or it wasn't by a republican....it's by a gang of minorities and we cant condemn them. the left is full of sickos.......if they ever talk about children just roll you eyes because you know they are completely full of shit.

First it was all immigrants, now that's been debunked, they are trying to say no one is an animal.

'He's a Deranged Animal': Ex-Obama Aide Rips Trump For 'F***ing Lie' About Her Boss

No this is them defending MS 13......because to them Trump is worse.....and that's all you need to know about the left....they are psychos that don't care about people....they care only about a political agenda.....14 year old girl is raped, tortured and killed......it's ok, because it wasn't waterboarding or it wasn't by a republican....it's by a gang of minorities and we cant condemn them. the left is full of sickos.......if they ever talk about children just roll you eyes because you know they are completely full of shit.
Had a Democrat said that, you wouldn't have heard a peep.

No doubt a part of the reason polls are tightening is that people are getting sick of this constant desperate, hateful hammering.

The Regressives clearly have no idea how annoying they are. That's part of the reason Trump is in the White House in the FIRST place. You guys should be sending them Thank You cards.

Last edited:

Had a Democrat said that, you wouldn't have hear a peep.

No doubt a part of the reason polls are tightening is that people are getting sick of this constant desperate, hateful hammering.

The Regressives clearly have no idea how annoying they are. That's part of the reason Trump is in the White House. You guys should be sending them Thank You cards.
Oh we are, I didn't plan on voting for Trump, but now I am so glad I did.....to watch the lefties throw every attack and trick they can to derail him...which it normally would take out other republicans, but Trump is like a battle ship and their attacks just bounce off the side. haha

This just shows you what assholes these Liberals are. They will defend any kind of filth.

trump%20-%20dems%20defend%20ms13.jpg

The MS13 is a blowback - a consequence - of the US' racist , cruel unconstitutional war against our alien friends.

The MS13 is a blowback - a consequence - of the US' racist , cruel unconstitutional war against our alien friends.

Another bs post about racism......it doesn't excuse raping a 13 year old girl. and if the US is so racist, don't come here.
So keep defending criminal organizations like the Mafia, MS13, Bloods and Crips, Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, Al Qadea beause of your racism fetish.

Another bs post about racism......it doesn't excuse raping a 13 year old girl. and if the US is so racist, don't come here.
So keep defending criminal organizations like the Mafia, MS13, Bloods and Crips, Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, Al Qadea beause of your racism fetish.

Yo Vern

I am not defending their actions, I am EXPLAINING their actions

WE THE PEOPLE must again pay the consequences of irrational actions by fedgov and its neonazi constituency.

/

Yo Vern

WE THE PEOPLE must again pay the consequences of irrational actions by fedgov and its neonazi constituency.

/
No you aren't, explaining their actions means you think it has some bearing on what they do?
there is no action taken by the US government that would ever make me think raping an torturing a 14 year old girl was justified. And I hate the govt more than you do.

The irrational defense of MS 13 and the lies told about Trump by our media and top dems absolutely is costing them votes

I hope they keep up with their foolishness, good news is it looks like they will

Yo Vern

/
No you aren't, explaining their actions means you think it has some bearing on what they do?
there is no action taken by the US government that would ever make me think raping an torturing a 14 year old girl was justified. And I hate the govt more than you do.

I have read your previous posts , so it won't surprise me if you don't see any connection between fucking and pregnancy

"Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

Again, this post makes no sense, you apparently were thinking of an issue but didn't actually write it out.....so what does pregnancy have to do with this topic? If you keep this trolling up I will report your post.

Yo Vern

/

I have read your previous posts , so it won't surprise me if you don't see any connection between fucking and pregnancy

"Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

Again, this post makes no sense, you apparently were thinking of an issue but didn't actually write it out.....so what does pregnancy have to do with this topic? If you keep this trolling up I will report your post.

Yo dingle berry

You are in way over your head. Go find a thread about basket weaving

Stupid fuck

reported...you cant stay on topic, you're not hijacking my thread. If you want an honest discussion, stay on topic.

I demand that you change the title to

" WE THE PROUD MEMBERS OF THE NEONAZI RIGHT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CREATION OF MS-13".

Do it now. You don't want to piss me off.

The Left has such a deep-seated hatred of fellow Americans, MS13 violence makes them reach the heights of multiple sexual orgasm they haven't felt since last time they had a muslim penile incursion into their assholes.

The irrational defense of MS 13 and the lies told about Trump by our media and top dems absolutely is costing them votes

I hope they keep up with their foolishness, good news is it looks like they will

Mindless hate and lies will not result in the Democrat filth regaining the 1000 national seats, Congress and the Presidency that they lost. It is actually good for the country that they don't learn from their mistakes.

A MS-13 thug was recently sentenced to 40 years in jail for being part of a senseless and viscous murder.

His MS-13 gang name is "Animal".

Forum List

Back