The left really has mud all over their faces today after Kelly rips them a new one

The family was not offended. The mother was offended because cowboy hat was paying attention to her.
upload_2017-10-21_3-7-0.jpeg
Washington Post
editorial board:
Kelly owes Dem
rep an apology

Video shows Kelly made inaccurate claims about lawmaker in feud over Trump’s condolence call

Video shows Kelly made inaccurate claims about lawmaker in feud over Trump's condolence call
Four-Star Gen. Barry McCaffrey: Donald Trump White House Needs To 'Shut Up' | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
MSNBC

https://news.google.com/news/video/Oh9LLaufI2g/dQMVYWIgZhzoXPMD5UGrgCYaw9iLM?hl=en

[
Lefties are emotionally and mentally disturbed and lack a sense of shame.
It was not lefties voting for a Pussy Grabbing Orange slob ...
Washington Post editorial board: Kelly owes Dem rep an apology

The Washington Post's editorial board is calling on White House chief of staff John Kelly to apologize to Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) after he mischaracterized her remarks from a 2015 event, calling her an "empty barrel" at a press briefing this week.

"White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly owes Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) an apology. That is the only conclusion that can be drawn after watching a video of the representative’s remarks at the dedication of an FBI building in Miramar, Fla., in 2015," the board wrote on Friday.

"It is unfortunate that the sacrifice of brave people such as these two agents or the four soldiers killed in Niger can get overwhelmed by the petty name-calling of politics. That is a point Mr. Kelly was trying to make Thursday, and that he undercut with his misrepresentation of Ms. Wilson. He needs to set the record straight."

Kelly just ripped to shreds the crticism of the phone call to the widow of the hero.

You guys might want to go buy yourselves a couple bars of Dove to clean yourselves up.

John Kelly 'Stunned' By 'Selfish' Congresswoman Who Recounted Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow

“I was stunned when I came to work yesterday morning, and brokenhearted, at [what] a member of Congress was doing,” Kelly said during a press briefing at the White House, referring to Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.). “It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. It stuns me. I thought at least that was sacred.”

John Kelly 'Stunned' By 'Selfish' Congresswoman Who Recounted Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow
Yes, and I hate them.

[
It was not lefties voting for a Pussy Grabbing Orange slob ...
Washington Post editorial board: Kelly owes Dem rep an apology

The Washington Post's editorial board is calling on White House chief of staff John Kelly to apologize to Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) after he mischaracterized her remarks from a 2015 event, calling her an "empty barrel" at a press briefing this week.

"White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly owes Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) an apology. That is the only conclusion that can be drawn after watching a video of the representative’s remarks at the dedication of an FBI building in Miramar, Fla., in 2015," the board wrote on Friday.

"It is unfortunate that the sacrifice of brave people such as these two agents or the four soldiers killed in Niger can get overwhelmed by the petty name-calling of politics. That is a point Mr. Kelly was trying to make Thursday, and that he undercut with his misrepresentation of Ms. Wilson. He needs to set the record straight."
General Kelly shit a turd this morning that has more class than the fat cow, Frederica Wilson.

I want to hear from Kelly before I too call him a liar. He needs to explain his remarks and why the video shows a different story.

Forum List

Back