The left reaches new level of depravity

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is disgusting and disturbing on an unimaginable level.
A whistleblower teacher from Great Britain alleges that 17 young students at the school where she teaches have been coerced into changing their genders. Some of the students are even mentally disabled, the teacher alleges. She charges that a powerful "transgender lobby" is behind the push.
The left lives to exploit children for their various political agendas.

Whistleblower teacher says 17 students in British school are changing genders, some were ‘tricked’

They were "tricked" into changing their genders. Of course they're mentally disabled.

How do you trick someone into changing gender? Lol!!

Which Russian bot wrote this story ?

"Parents are not told about this and there is no way of challenging these pupils who are convinced by others that they have a problem they almost certainly do not have. Tragically the end result could be irreversible surgical procedures. This is scandalous.”

Where Do These Children Get These Surgeries On Their Own
And What Surgeon Agrees To Do It
On Moderately To Severe Autistic Patients ??

"Parents are not told about this and there is no way of challenging these pupils who are convinced by others that they have a problem they almost certainly do not have. Tragically the end result could be irreversible surgical procedures. This is scandalous.”

Where Do These Children Get These Surgeries On Their Own
And What Surgeon Agrees To Do It
On Moderately To Severe Autistic Patients ??
Great points,Karpenter,sounds implausible to me or AKA BULLSHIT

Read the story..

She said many of the children believe they are the wrong sex because it helps them cope with problems caused by autism

Autism is a slur, a euphemism for someone, usually assumed male, who is "love-shy" and allegedly unable to find a date in the socially appropriate gender role by diagnosis of the quack psychologist Dr. Brian G. Gilmartin.

Read the story..

She said many of the children believe they are the wrong sex because it helps them cope with problems caused by autism

Oh . So autism causes kids to just do whatever someone says ?

This story is bogus !

Read the story..

Oh . So autism causes kids to just do whatever someone says ?

This story is bogus !

Let me guess, you can't figure out the difference between a boy and girl either..

And just make shit up?

Gender cannot be changed anymore than you can change an ostrich to a blue whale.

So this story is instead about adults coercing children to harm their bodies; which is nothing but child abuse. So blatant child abuse is going on in British schools with the blessing of their government?

Gender cannot be changed anymore than you can change an ostrich to a blue whale.

So this story is instead about adults coercing children to harm their bodies; which is nothing but child abuse. So blatant child abuse is going on in British schools with the blessing of their government?
I couldn’t tell the level that the school and government was being implicated in the article. I think it was implied that they were influencing these kids but I didn’t see it explained. Did any of you?

Forum List

Back