The left outrage of Rush .. But what about...

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
You're completely appalled at Rush LImbaugh buuuut...... Bill Maher referred to Sarah Palin multiple times as a “c*nt”, endorse the rape of Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and wished death upon Glenn Beck. What about MSNBC’s Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingraham a “slut” or Keith Olbermann calling Michelle Malkin a “big mashed up bag of meat with lipstick.” How about Larry Flynt calling Sarah Palin’s son with Down Syndrome a “brain dead vegetable”, or the The Family Guy episode where the same child was mocked for being the born the way he was. Then there's the Playboy columnist who wrote about the top ten conservative women he’d like to “hate-f*ck” and Newsweek’s Andrew Sullivan writing that he had an orgasm (he actually used a much cruder term) when reading a message from Sarah Palin. How about all the high profile media pundits referring to members of the Tea Party as “racists” or “terrorists” and comparing George W. Bush to Hitler... all this is just fine I suppose. Happy Super TUESDAY get out and vote!

You know the same liberals that are condemning Rush love Billl Maher when he calls Palin a slut, and listen to rap artists call women "bitches and hos" like Akon.

Total hypocrites.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're completely appalled at Rush LImbaugh buuuut...... Bill Maher referred to Sarah Palin multiple times as a “c*nt”, endorse the rape of Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and wished death upon Glenn Beck. What about MSNBC’s Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingraham a “slut” or Keith Olbermann calling Michelle Malkin a “big mashed up bag of meat with lipstick.” How about Larry Flynt calling Sarah Palin’s son with Down Syndrome a “brain dead vegetable”, or the The Family Guy episode where the same child was mocked for being the born the way he was. Then there's the Playboy columnist who wrote about the top ten conservative women he’d like to “hate-f*ck” and Newsweek’s Andrew Sullivan writing that he had an orgasm (he actually used a much cruder term) when reading a message from Sarah Palin. How about all the high profile media pundits referring to members of the Tea Party as “racists” or “terrorists” and comparing George W. Bush to Hitler... all this is just fine I suppose. Happy Super TUESDAY get out and vote!

Wasn't it Palin's running mate who made the "****" word so famous first? Everyone gave HIM a pass, too. Right?

Learn how to use "search".

That subject was discussed, numerous times, here.​

It's all part of the act that the left has been performing for decades. Obamites believe this is a winning issue for them. They will do anything to distract from the real issues - the economy, gas prices, massive deficits, the national debt, unemployment, etc...

2012-03-06-humor-toon2.jpg

2012-03-06-humor-toon5.jpg

Wasn't it Palin's running mate who made the "****" word so famous first? Everyone gave HIM a pass, too. Right?

Gave him a pass? Did he win the election?

Nice try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Two WRONGS have never made a right. I am a conservative female--and I was just as offended by Limbaugh's comments as I am from the left above mentioned. MALE EGO'S who attack women PERSONALLY simply because they have a difference of opinion.

I more than look at this as them thinking of all women as second class citizens--which we're not. 1/2 of the workforce in this nation are women--who work hard-& raise families--who deserve much better than this coming from DUMB male egomaniacs.
Their comments are DISGUSTING.

Enough is Enough--and this is STILL no excuse for Limbaugh's comment toward a young woman who simply had a different opinion that he had. NO CLASS Limbaugh--I am done with you.

I knew this was a "What about Bill Maher" parrot thread before I even opened it. How many trying to use the "but Bill did it too" excuse? Lots of you. Yep, it's sure working, isn't it? :eusa_whistle:

Gave him a pass? Did he win the election?

Nice try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Wait. Are you saying that you didn't vote for McCain, that many didn't vote for McCain because he used the "C" word?

Allow me: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know the same liberals that are condemning Rush love Billl Maher when he calls Palin a slut, and listen to rap artists call women "bitches and hos" like Akon.

Total hypocrites.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol: gawd, you're a dumb slut as well as easy.

liberals listen to rap? tell that to AL Gore and his Wife Parents Music Resource Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Parents Music Resource Center (PMRC) was an American committee formed in 1985 with the stated goal of increasing parental control over the access of children to music deemed to be violent, have drug use or be sexual via labeling and censorship.

Typical democrats, they don't give a rat's ass what they are doing to the country, don't care at all what Obama will do when re-elected, dont worry at all that they make no sense what-so-ever, just as long as they win.

rush limbuagh was a speaker at the gop cpac convention. Did maher speak at the democrat convention

they are both comedians, or at least that has been Rush's defense after previous bouts of foot-in-mouth

Rush supposedly speaks for conservatives and a branch of GOP

Maher is no Democrat or liberal.

You people on the Right are complaining that Rush Limbaugh -

probably the most partisan public figure in America, in his words and his deeds and in his own inconsistencies brought on by bias -

might be treated in a partisan way by some people on the Left?

Seriously?

And you don't see how foolish that makes you look?

New Topics

Forum List

Back