The Left Only Cares About Servicemen Before War Starts

then after the battles have been waged, they despise them.

We see it here all the time. They state 'why don't you go fight instead of offering up young Americans'. They also parrot the obvious horror of war and how our people who volunteer are being used as pawns

then

they could give a shit. They are all for dictators and NFL losers who disrespect our flag, and military fallen.

Totally disgusting

-Geaux
Well, at least we didn't dispose of their remains in landfills like the right did.

You know this

Conferderate_Flag2.gif

isn't our flag, don't you?​

Its a beautiful flag........ Represents heritage

-Geaux

That's what the Mexicans say when waving theirs too.

The left only pretends to care about members of the Military when it's politically convenient. Otherwise lefties behave like they did back in the 60's -70's when they spit on Veterans and praised a-holes like Obama political adviser Bill Ayers who blew up recruiting centers and planned to murder Soldiers at a Ft. Dix dance. On their best day, lefties only tolerate the Military when they can use it as a social laboratory rather than a fighting unit.

Then how come its the right (including YOU) that votes to take benefits away from our vets? And against jobs and housing for our vets and their families? Why did pino trump attack the parents of a fallen soldier and POW?

Remember that pino trump said that not getting a sexually transmitted disease was his Vietnam.

Did you know that Queen Elizabeth has more military time that the entire trump klan combined?

Deflection noted

Khan went political and attacked Mr Trump at the Convention. At that time, Mr Khan took the gloves off and got what he deserved

-Geaux
Ah so a parent that has given up a son to protect the nation, has less right to speak than a reality star that actively sought to evade service?

Mr Khan put himself in the political arena and thus had to face the consequence of doing so.

-Geaux
Really why? People who make actual sacrifices have until Trump always deserved some forbearance. For instance when Patricia Smith did exactly what you feel Khan should be attacked over Clinton said this "I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi. And I certainly can't even imagine the grief that (the mother of one victim) has for losing her son"Checking Patricia Smith's claims about Clinton and Benghazi
It's not just the thing a president does, it's the thing a human being who has actual empathy does.

Then how come its the right (including YOU) that votes to take benefits away from our vets? And against jobs and housing for our vets and their families? Why did pino trump attack the parents of a fallen soldier and POW?

Remember that pino trump said that not getting a sexually transmitted disease was his Vietnam.

Did you know that Queen Elizabeth has more military time that the entire trump klan combined?

Deflection noted

Khan went political and attacked Mr Trump at the Convention. At that time, Mr Khan took the gloves off and got what he deserved

-Geaux
Ah so a parent that has given up a son to protect the nation, has less right to speak than a reality star that actively sought to evade service?

Mr Khan put himself in the political arena and thus had to face the consequence of doing so.

-Geaux
Really why? People who make actual sacrifices have until Trump always deserved some forbearance. For instance when Patricia Smith did exactly what you feel Khan should be attacked over Clinton said this "I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi. And I certainly can't even imagine the grief that (the mother of one victim) has for losing her son"Checking Patricia Smith's claims about Clinton and Benghazi
It's not just the thing a president does, it's the thing a human being who has actual empathy does.

You should never try to paint Clinton as showing empathy relative to Benghazi. She allowed those patriots to die under the premise of a video. Then arrested the producer of a video that had nothing to do with the attack

She lied

-Geaux

Deflection noted

-Geaux
Why is it deflecting when your post claims that the left only cares for soldiers before a war, when as pointed out it's a Republican house and senate that voted against the interest of veterans? Seems to me that making a claim that is directly contradicted by the facts stated is highly relevant.GOP blocks veterans bill

Because Reid and the Dems were playing politics and offered in no way an avenue to pay for it. There may have been a chance if the Dems had worked with the Republicans. The Democrats were unwilling to make cuts elsewhere to pay for their bill

-Geaux
Even if true, it still kills your premise.One party proposed to help veterans, the other side blocked it.The opposite parties of your claim.

Current events escape you I see

-Geaux
They don't escape me at all but since your claim was that the left doesn't care and your link also stated this
strong support from both parties
It stills kills your premise. So after the GOP blocked the democrats from helping, Trump decided to do something about it. Something that is one of the few things that he did that has bipartisan support, you claim the left is anti veterans. How does that help your claim?

Deflection noted

-Geaux

-Geaux

You should never try to paint Clinton as showing empathy relative to Benghazi. She allowed those patriots to die under the premise of a video. Then arrested the producer of a video that had nothing to do with the attack

She lied

-Geaux
Now that's a genuine deflection. Instead of addressing the premise of what I say. Attacking the parents of a fallen soldier is beneath the office he aspired to at the time not to mention beneath that of a decent human being. You pivot to Benghazi. In your own words.
Deflection noted

Deflection noted

-Geaux
Why is it deflecting when your post claims that the left only cares for soldiers before a war, when as pointed out it's a Republican house and senate that voted against the interest of veterans? Seems to me that making a claim that is directly contradicted by the facts stated is highly relevant.GOP blocks veterans bill

Because Reid and the Dems were playing politics and offered in no way an avenue to pay for it. There may have been a chance if the Dems had worked with the Republicans. The Democrats were unwilling to make cuts elsewhere to pay for their bill

-Geaux
Even if true, it still kills your premise.One party proposed to help veterans, the other side blocked it.The opposite parties of your claim.

-Geaux
They don't escape me at all but since your claim was that the left doesn't care and your link also stated this
It stills kills your premise. So after the GOP blocked the democrats from helping, Trump decided to do something about it. Something that is one of the few things that he did that has bipartisan support, you claim the left is anti veterans. How does that help your claim?

Again, the Democrats had no way to pay for the bill. And they knew it would not go anywhere due to this fact. It was only a ploy so the left could say what you're saying right now. Oh, the evil Republicans.

But back to the topic

Why does the left support disrespecting our fallen like the NFL?

-Geaux

Deflection noted

-Geaux

-Geaux

She lied

-Geaux
Now that's a genuine deflection. Instead of addressing the premise of what I say. Attacking the parents of a fallen soldier is beneath the office he aspired to at the time not to mention beneath that of a decent human being. You pivot to Benghazi. In your own words.
Deflection noted
LMAO- You are the one that brought up Benghazi.... Not me

-Geaux

Deflection noted

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

It rebukes your claim that POTUS has done nothing for veterans

You are some kind of special I tell you

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Again, the Democrats had no way to pay for the bill. And they knew it would not go anywhere due to this fact. It was only a ploy so the left could say what you're saying right now. Oh, the evil Republicans.

But back to the topic

-Geaux
See that flag on the bottom of your post. That's the flag of citizens rising up in armed rebellion against the state, yet here you are proudly displaying it's flag. I don't care that you do, it's your right. But if you feel you have a right to stand up for a cause that ended up with the death of over 600000 of its citizens. Then you should equally support a symbolic gesture like taking the knee during a song. Something by the way, you aren't capable of tying as disrespecting the fallen. His stated purpose was protesting against police brutality and racial inequality. How you choose to look at it is your business.

-Geaux

-Geaux

But back to the topic

-Geaux
See that flag on the bottom of your post. That's the flag of citizens rising up in armed rebellion against the state, yet here you are proudly displaying it's flag. I don't care that you do, it's your right. But if you feel you have a right to stand up for a cause that ended up with the death of over 600000 of its citizens. Then you should equally support a symbolic gesture like taking the knee during a song. Something by the way, you aren't capable of tying as disrespecting the fallen. His stated purpose was protesting against police brutality and racial inequality. How you choose to look at it is your business.

Then he picked the wrong forum to conduct his protest. Totally ineffective. Cost him his job. And the NFL is taking a hit for it $$$$$

Better served protesting the police that protected him at the Stadium and on the sidelines.

If I have a problem with my mechanic I don't protest in front of the plumbers office

-Geaux

-Geaux

She lied

-Geaux
Deflection noted
LMAO- You are the one that brought up Benghazi.... Not me

-Geaux
As an example of the traditional response of people aspiring or having that position when parents of fallen soldiers criticise them. Examples are a support of the premis.

Last edited:
Its the flag of losers so maybe it really is his flag.

I just haven't gotten a sense of the thread yet. Perhaps because my wife is so much more to the left than my centrist position. Yet she is a military brat, daughter of a Green Beret who during his time in service was captured by the Germans in Italy, served in Korea and Vietnam. Given her attitude on those in the military, I'm surprised her blood isn't olive green. Yet she is so liberal.

I didn't intend anything against Borillar, I was just attempting to gain sense of where he was coming from.

Last edited:

-Geaux

-Geaux

It rebukes your claim that POTUS has done nothing for veterans

You are some kind of special I tell you

-Geaux
Find me the post were I claim Trump has done nothing for veterans? I said the GOP blocked the democrats. I'm not making claims I can't substanciate, you are.

then after the battles have been waged, they despise them.

We see it here all the time. They state 'why don't you go fight instead of offering up young Americans'. They also parrot the obvious horror of war and how our people who volunteer are being used as pawns

then

they could give a shit. They are all for dictators and NFL losers who disrespect our flag, and military fallen.

Totally disgusting

-Geaux

My favorite "care" the Left showed for Armed Forces was in 2000 when they moved to insure that their absentee votes would not count in the contested Florida Election due to a minute technicality. Based on this and the fact their candidate could not win his own state, they deserved to lose.

Forum List

Back