The left mocks your desire to protect....

...your right to defend yourself and your country from despotism...but in the next breath supports Palestinians who blow up buses filled with innocent woman and children, fire rockets indiscriminately into urban centers and shoot Israeli Olympians in cold blood in the name of "politics by other means" .

I have no explanation for this hypocrisy.

Sure they do, sure they do. Got some names of prominent American leftists who support Palestinian terrorist who blow up school buses or attack athletes?

...your right to defend yourself and your country from despotism...but in the next breath supports Palestinians who blow up buses filled with innocent woman and children, fire rockets indiscriminately into urban centers and shoot Israeli Olympians in cold blood in the name of "politics by other means" .

Yes, we rightfully mock those who prepare for the day when they have to take up arms against their country

In case you haven't realized, the United States is not Palestine. We have had a working Constitutional Republic for over 235 years. We extend rights to our citizens that are the envy of the world

Your fantasies about taking up arms against our country is an insult to all Americans

Yes, we rightfully mock those who prepare for the day when they have to take up arms against their country

In case you haven't realized, the United States is not Palestine. We have had a working Constitutional Republic for over 235 years. We extend rights to our citizens that are the envy of the world

Your fantasies about taking up arms against our country is an insult to all Americans

Do you think the USC alone is what keeps leadership in check always? Can you promise with all certainty that every future US government will honor the USC as well as the laws of this land as created by our founders? Can you be sure that only honorable leadership will be at the helm from this day forward?

"Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence … from the hour the Pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurences and tendencies prove that to ensure peace security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable … the very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference — they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." George Washington

"The supposed quietude of a good man allures the ruffian; while on the other hand arms, like laws, discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as property. The same balance would be preserved were all the world destitute of arms, for all would be alike; but since some will not, others dare not lay them aside … Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."
Thomas Paine

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."Thomas Jefferson

Guns_Texas_NY.jpg

If you mean by "Affordable" robbing what one person makes to give to another person you are correct. Buy your own shit ya lazy bum.

Do you think the USC alone is what keeps leadership in check always? Can you promise with all certainty that every future US government will honor the USC as well as the laws of this land as created by our founders? Can you be sure that only honorable leadership will be at the helm from this day forward?

"The supposed quietude of a good man allures the ruffian; while on the other hand arms, like laws, discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as property. The same balance would be preserved were all the world destitute of arms, for all would be alike; but since some will not, others dare not lay them aside … Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."
Thomas Paine

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."Thomas Jefferson

Yes I can.....and I have over 235 years of US history to back me up

The US Constitution provides you with weapons much more effective in keeping your government in check than your guns. It provides you with a vote and a right to free speech, assembly and avail yourself of a court system that will keep a despotic government in check

These weapons have worked for over 235 years in keeping our government in check. At no time have your privately held weapons served that purpose

The US Constitution provides you with weapons much more effective in keeping your government in check than your guns. It provides you with a vote and a right to free speech, assembly and avail yourself of a court system that will keep a despotic government in check

These weapons have worked for over 235 years in keeping our government in check. At no time have your privately held weapons served that purpose

Look up the information surrounding the "Battle of Athens" 1946 - McMinn County, Tenn.

It has happened in the USA. At least once and it can happen again.
Bear in mind that the second amendment and the government do not bestow the right to keep and bear arms. It is a birth rite. The amendment was put in place to tell the government that it was above all political power - just like the first and all the other rights.

the left does not view themselves as enemies to terrorists .they view the right and Israel as the cause for the unrest in the middle east .they believe if conservatives and Israel were destroyed that peace and love across the world would follow.

Look up the information surrounding the "Battle of Athens" 1946 - McMinn County, Tenn.

It has happened in the USA. At least once and it can happen again.
Bear in mind that the second amendment and the government do not bestow the right to keep and bear arms. It is a birth rite. The amendment was put in place to tell the government that it was above all political power - just like the first and all the other rights.

I've seen it.....been posted here several times already

It was an armed insurrection against corrupt local government. Would have been much more successful if the Federal Government was brought in like during the civil rights abuses of the 50s and 60s

The left mocks your desire to protect...

...your right to defend yourself and your country from despotism

Nah; it's more personal than that. We're mocking you and not merely your desires.

No, you just have a massive strawman.

No liberals are not like the op stated...another dumb comparison in order to whine about your guns.

Another example of a reply with no substance.

I didn't say ALL liberals...that brush is too broad. Some don't support gun control and some don't support terrorism...

Here it is again:

The left (some but not all) mock YOUR right to defend yourself and your country from despotism...

If you don't belong to that group...good for you.

Attempting to dismiss the comparison as "dumb" is nothing less than a failed marginalization tactic.

No its stupid. I dont give a fuck about your guns, or Israel.
This is america, comparing the two regions is not a valid point. The circumstances are vastly different.

Describe these vast differences

Show me where the left, once you to be left defenseless? As the left I know pretty much are covered with hand guns for family protection. If I was living in outback Missouri, I'd have an AR-15 myself, along with a few handguns. My reason for the assault rifle would not be about despotism, just feeling comfortable around the gun nuts that think that despotism is even remotely possible. You clowns opened yourself to ridicule when you use words like despotism, and even more Mad Max.

339441_10151229853765326_1154332220_o.jpg

heres help....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47AQ-rzqYsY]Neil Gardner interview - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

We're not talking about Palestine, we are talking about Israel...a constitutional parliamentary representative government that is seventy year old, with a court system to mete out justice and resolve grievances.

But the left supports the side of this conflict that IGNORES these apparatus and KILLS innocent civilians in terrorist attack in the furtherance of their political ambitions.

And out of the other side of their collective mouths they claim that there is NO POSSIBLE situation where a people should even CONSIDER that a government of the United States, at some future date, could become so corrupted and oppressive that it's citizens, after exhausting peaceful means, may have to fight to defend their liberties from despotism.

I'm sure this same sentiment was expressed by many loyal British colonialist.

Your shortsightedness is duly noted...there is a future beyond the current administration, and the next, and the next after that...and every year the government, it's bureaucratic leaders, it's elected leaders, and even our elected representative become more and more corrupt. Every year your rights are being slowly curtailed.

And the High Court has made it's share of terrible decisions, Dred Scott being one of the most egregious.

The most ironic part of the entire gun debate is the same folks who do not trust their fellow citizens with firearms, have complete trust in the government...a government both lead and run by the same citizens they don't trust to handle a simple semi-automatic rifle.

Last edited:

And every year they are slowly but surely being eroded, like the ocean waves erode the shoreline...you hardly notice until you compare the historical snapshot to the current shape.

Which gets us further from the OP.

How can you support Palestinian people that use violence to (in your mind) throw off oppression while at the same time claiming no right exists to use force to throw off oppression?

We're not talking about Palestine, we are talking about Israel...a constitutional parliamentary representative government that is seventy year old, with a court system to mete out justice and resolve grievances.

But the left supports the side of this conflict that IGNORES these apparatus and KILLS innocent civilians in terrorist attack in the furtherance of their political ambitions.

And out of the other side of their collective mouths they claim that there is NO POSSIBLE situation where a people should even CONSIDER that a government of the United States, at some future date, could become so corrupted and oppressive that it's citizens, after exhausting peaceful means, may have to fight to defend their liberties from despotism.

I'm sure this same sentiment was expressed by many loyal British colonialist.

Your shortsightedness is duly noted...there is a future beyond the current administration, and the next, and the next after that...and every year the government, it's bureaucratic leaders, it's elected leaders, and even our elected representative become more and more corrupt.

And the High Court has made it's share of terrible decisions, Dred Scott being one of the most egregious.

The most ironic part of the entire gun debate is the same folks who do not trust their fellow citizens with firearms, have complete trust in the government...a government both lead and run by the same citizens they don't trust to handle a simple semi-automatic rifle.

British colonialists did not have 235 years of freedom to fall back on. They also lacked the court protected rights of a Constitution. The American Revolution was not a revolution of a bunch of pissed off gun owners. It was a revolution of individual colonies who formed not only well regulated militias but the Continental Army

As a citizen, you have time tested options to protect your rights. Your gun has never been one of them

So, lets entertain your fantasy and let you take up arms against your country. What would happen?

You are an untrained, undersupplied, civilian facing the mightiest fighting force in the history of mankind. Your hunting rifles and shotguns will go up against armor and attack helicopters with night vision and infrared targeting

Your arming yourself to someday fight an evil government is a delusion

Forum List

Back