The Left-Leaning Bigots At ESPN

Did you get to the end of the video where Steve Smith, a black man, seems completely disgusted by Parker's comments?

True... Glad he said what he said.

As far as I'm concerned, what Parker said wasn't racist, it's insecurity and a sense of victimization that permeates through the black-American community. Parker doesn't get self-validation from other blacks that don't act like they're being held down by whitey, and it bothers him.

Weeeeeelllll sure you don't see it as racist, because blacks just CAN'T be RACIST.... right? That's what you liberals have been told to think, so you're going to roll through every excuse you can think of other than the bold faced obvious.

True... Glad he said what he said.

As far as I'm concerned, what Parker said wasn't racist, it's insecurity and a sense of victimization that permeates through the black-American community. Parker doesn't get self-validation from other blacks that don't act like they're being held down by whitey, and it bothers him.

Weeeeeelllll sure you don't see it as racist, because blacks just CAN'T be RACIST.... right? That's what you liberals have been told to think, so you're going to roll through every excuse you can think of other than the bold faced obvious.

:lol:

You've got such a simple mind.

Why not add my post claiming the statements made by IMUS also weren't racist?

I know it doesn't fit your narrative, but....

You have to admit.....that coach from Rutgers was pretty rough looking. :cool:

Well Einstein, sometimes there's just no need for over psychoanalyzing and subsequent liberal psychobabble.

Try using some common sense followed by some honesty.

Last edited:

Well Einstein, sometimes there's just no need for over psychoanalyzing and subsequent liberal psychobabble.

Try using some common sense followed by some honesty.

You're such a clown, and an embarrassment to the intelligent conservatives out there. Can you point out where I was dishonest? Of course you can't.

Chew on that, dipshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back