The left is trying to pivot...

Russia Russia Russia!!!!!

"Russia didn't work?"

No that's going just fine. A President coming out in support of white supremacy is pretty big news though.
No president did that.

They don't deal in any sort of truth.

I bet that asshole thinks a fat man in a red velvet suit slides down the Chimney and delivers presents to Christian boys and girls every Dec. 25th.

Fat shaming and Christian indoctrination....Santa Claus is Evil and should be destroyed in all references and images.

Russia Russia Russia!!!!!

"Russia didn't work?"

No that's going just fine. A President coming out in support of white supremacy is pretty big news though.
No president did that.

They don't deal in any sort of truth.

I bet that asshole thinks a fat man in a red velvet suit slides down the Chimney and delivers presents to Christian boys and girls every Dec. 25th.

Fat shaming and Christian indoctrination....Santa Claus is Evil and should be destroyed in all references and images.
First, Santa has one more present to deliver.

santa-claus-on-his-sleigh-wallpaper_zpsafbpufpu.JPG

I'd like to know who whispers this shit in the OP's ear. He often has his finger on shit that NOBODY else even gives thought to.

There has been no pivot. And it's not the left that wants this discussion to be about statues. That's Bannon and the right. The left simply wants white supremacists to be tossed into the dustbin of history once and for all.
The left simply wants white people to die.

Yeah. That's logical. I want to die. Perfect.

I'd like to know who whispers this shit in the OP's ear. He often has his finger on shit that NOBODY else even gives thought to.

There has been no pivot. And it's not the left that wants this discussion to be about statues. That's Bannon and the right. The left simply wants white supremacists to be tossed into the dustbin of history once and for all.

It is certainly happening across the globe, and the contemporary left is certainly fighting all efforts to change the situation.

It is certainly happening across the globe, and the contemporary left is certainly fighting all efforts to change the situation.

Stupid. You are too stupid.

They've always been labeled as statues of traitors. That's part of why they're offensive.
Offensive to whom exactly?
The people in the towns and cities that want them gone.
Not buying it. As I stated in the op, why did they "suddenly" become offensive in 2017 versus the previous CENTURY?
Since it was Democrats that put up the Confederate statues to begin with it's pretty funny that they now suddenly hate the statues....but the Dim Party is full of mindless useful idiots....
It's weird that now it's republicans who celebrate and are willing to kill in the name of protecting the statues, huh? But the republicunt party is full of inbred retards... useless idiots
Who said Republicans are will to kill in the name of protecting the statues? I certainly haven't ever said that.

They've always been labeled as statues of traitors. That's part of why they're offensive.
And now it is imperative that it be addressed?

Or they have to be pulled down and destroyed?

Mob rule?

But, bbbbut,,,,, but,,,, you're defending them!

No. I want to know why it is so important to destroy them, immediately.

ORLY? Proof please.

Ask Georgia residents if they'd rather have a General Sherman statue instead.

This is a movement to erase American History, and I do not appreciate that.

Stupid. You are too stupid.
Not buying it. As I stated in the op, why did they "suddenly" become offensive in 2017 versus the previous CENTURY?
Because only recently have black people won enough influence that people listen when they say it offends them that there are statues celebrating people who fought to keep them enslaved.
I never heard a single black person whining about ANY statue. And for you to suggest that they had no valid opinions that were worthy of discussion until the year 2017 is insulting to every black person in America
Of course they had opinions. But in the south where the statues are, they didn't have rights until the 60's, and have continued to be marginalized. Before when they voiced anger about the statues in the south, nobody listened. Now, people are listening.

Nobody is listening. They move the statues in the dead of night. They vandalize what they cant move (including, in their base ignorance statues of Iberville, Joan of Arc and Lincoln) because savages find vandalism easier than building.
They rely on the good will of the civilized people who put them up. That will run out.

Since it was Democrats that put up the Confederate statues to begin with it's pretty funny that they now suddenly hate the statues....but the Dim Party is full of mindless useful idiots....
And now repugs want to save them. Who's the fool now? Are repugs embracing their inner Southern Democrat?

Because only recently have black people won enough influence that people listen when they say it offends them that there are statues celebrating people who fought to keep them enslaved.

Nonsense! How much more influence can blacks have than a black president. Why didn't BO and his crew address these "offensive" statues during his 8 years?

Prior to a couple days ago the statues were "offensive"

They had to come down because they were oppressing easily offended liberal black folk.

Now suddenly they have to come down because they represent traitors.

I'm just curious who convinced the left that their original argument was asinine? Why did the narrative change? And why weren't these "traitors" called out in the previous ONE HUNDRED YEARS?

Expect another change in the narrative now that 62% say the statues should stay.

New Topics

Forum List

Back