The Left Is Rude, Crude, and Lewd – They Can’t Help Themselves

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
What’s the difference between the Vice President of the United States and a five-year old with ADHD? The five-year old has the good sense to take his Ritalin before appearing on national television. Along with millions of my fellow Americans, I witnessed last Thursday’s vice-presidential debate between Joe Biden and his challenger, Paul Ryan. And like many of these same Americans, I was alternately appalled and embarrassed by the boorish behavior of Vice-President Joe Biden, whose childish actions throughout the allotted time seemed so out of sync with the high office that he occupies. In an apparent bid to appear “tough” and “passionate,” Biden constantly interrupted Ryan as he tried to lay out his positions and make his arguments. It was almost as if Biden thought that the best way to nullify his opponent’s facts and logic was to keep him from presenting them. At one point, we were treated to the spectacle of the Vice President laughing about the prospect of nuclear war. Some speculate that Biden followed this approach to the debate as a means of compensating for the extremely lackluster performance given by his boss in the first presidential debate eight days earlier; the leftist base of the Democrat Party wanted more “aggressiveness” from its standard bearers (the President was criticized earlier for being too timid, for allowing Romney to “get away with” dirty debating tactics like “having a command of the facts” and “being able to speak clearly.”) They got what they wanted, though I must admit, it is debatable whether it was really a good idea to send the Vice President out on stage acting in such a way as to remind women voters of their emotionally abusive ex-boyfriends.

From The Left Is Rude, Crude, and Lewd – They Can’t Help Themselves

:cool:

What’s the difference between the Vice President of the United States and a five-year old with ADHD? The five-year old has the good sense to take his Ritalin before appearing on national television. Along with millions of my fellow Americans, I witnessed last Thursday’s vice-presidential debate between Joe Biden and his challenger, Paul Ryan. And like many of these same Americans, I was alternately appalled and embarrassed by the boorish behavior of Vice-President Joe Biden, whose childish actions throughout the allotted time seemed so out of sync with the high office that he occupies. In an apparent bid to appear “tough” and “passionate,” Biden constantly interrupted Ryan as he tried to lay out his positions and make his arguments. It was almost as if Biden thought that the best way to nullify his opponent’s facts and logic was to keep him from presenting them. At one point, we were treated to the spectacle of the Vice President laughing about the prospect of nuclear war. Some speculate that Biden followed this approach to the debate as a means of compensating for the extremely lackluster performance given by his boss in the first presidential debate eight days earlier; the leftist base of the Democrat Party wanted more “aggressiveness” from its standard bearers (the President was criticized earlier for being too timid, for allowing Romney to “get away with” dirty debating tactics like “having a command of the facts” and “being able to speak clearly.”) They got what they wanted, though I must admit, it is debatable whether it was really a good idea to send the Vice President out on stage acting in such a way as to remind women voters of their emotionally abusive ex-boyfriends.

From The Left Is Rude, Crude, and Lewd – They Can’t Help Themselves

:cool:

Joe Biden learned well from Romney in 1st presidential debate. Good for you Joe.

If it wasn't for the entire liberal media's slavish support of the democrat party they would have been laughed out of town years ago. Double standard doesn't begin to describe the media's support of the party of no family values. I'm not an Obama supporter but I hope he stays in good health until we kick him out of office. God forbid if anything happened to president Barry we would get America's crazy uncle in the White House.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Leftists are mentally immature.

Leftists have a form of Tourette's Syndrome. They have very poor self-control.

Lefitsts tend to be sociopaths.

Most serial killers, rapists, and other violent criminals, as well as thieves and petty criminals, are leftists.

Leftists are followers, not leaders.

Leftists are hypocrites, and believe hypocrisy to be a virtue.

Leftists do not understand the concepts of integrity, honesty, personal responsibility, consequences, morality, values, and honor.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's very telling when the lefties here think Joe Biden did a good job acting like a spoiled teenager. They actually liked his performance.

leftists are mentally immature.

Leftists have a form of tourette's syndrome. They have very poor self-control.

Most serial killers, rapists, and other violent criminals, as well as thieves and petty criminals, are leftists.

Leftists do not understand the concepts of integrity, honesty, personal responsibility, consequences, morality, values, and honor.

Leftists sleep under your bed! :badgrin:

Any leftist who is under my bed is not "sleeping". He/she is DEAD. :badgrin:

Teabaggers are mentally immature.

Fringe-Righties have a form of Tourette's Syndrome. They have very poor self-control.

Conservitives tend to be sociopaths.

Most serial killers, rapists, and other violent criminals, as well as thieves and petty criminals, are Christians.

Evangelicals are followers, not leaders.

Republicans are hypocrites, and believe hypocrisy to be a virtue.

The GOP does not understand the concepts of integrity, honesty, personal responsibility, consequences, morality, values, and honor.

Teabaggers are mentally immature.

Fringe-Righties have a form of Tourette's Syndrome. They have very poor self-control.

Conservitives tend to be sociopaths.

Most serial killers, rapists, and other violent criminals, as well as thieves and petty criminals, are Christians.

Evangelicals are followers, not leaders.

Republicans are hypocrites, and believe hypocrisy to be a virtue.

The GOP does not understand the concepts of integrity, honesty, personal responsibility, consequences, morality, values, and honor.

Pretty big generalization there, I used to be a Democrat and I saw the light. Most Democrats are confident the government has it right. If you've ever been close to government, you realize it's all the same - both sides. The Democrats will promise you the moon and give you cheeze. They have champagne taste and beer money.

I'm really closer to libertarian than hard core republican. I believe people should make their own choices about family, religion and medical decisions.

I am fiscally conservative, believing if you are physically able to pay your own way, you should. Hard work never hurt anyone!! The government should be paying for our country's defense, helping the poor get back on their feet and only taking care of those that can't, not those that won't.

Republicans are all about personal responsibility, you missed that one by a mile.

Any leftist who is under my bed is not "sleeping". He/she is DEAD. :badgrin:

They're dead? Apparently, you're one of those sociopathic serial killer who's a violent criminal as well, who relishes killing "leftists" and storing them under their bed.

And, considering that view, it makes you a hypocrite as well, and shows that you do not understand the concepts of integrity, honesty, personal responsibility, consequences, morality, values or honor.

You appear to be the very thing you hate.

BTW...............why store the bodies under your bed? Don't you have a Gacy-esque crawl space under your house?

Forum List

Back