The *left* is one bunch of messed up people...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
EVERY TIME I watch ANYTHING, where they feature a debate from the left and the right, I'm left shaking my head wondering where in the HELL did this MORON come from.

It ALWAYS is the left's position comes from somewhere out around Orion's Belt, and the right's position comes from TRUTH!

Look at it... the left thinks mickey moore TELLS THE TRUTH!! The left CONSORTS WITH and CODDLES the ENEMY!! The left CHAMPIONS and DEFENDS any and all of the worlds PERVERSIONS... HOMOSEXUALITY, GODLESSNESS, and LYING. The examples are staggering.

I'm at a COMPLETE LOSE to figure out one, where the hell did these people come from, and two, WHAT EVER *MADE* THEM THE WAY THEY ARE??!!

I think liberals should be CUT OUT AND SEPERATED from the MORAL MAJORITY of this country, and given a land of their own to ruin. Let them revel in their own self made pit of decadent behavior. Let them ruin and be over run by whatever pathetic force threatens them, because they have no back bone or military.

Just get them the hell out of America. They're ruining our country.

In other words, what you're saying is 'I am right, therefore, those who believe differently are wrong'. Again, all you've posted is your opinion and statement on your hatred for others that don't agree with you.

DKSuddeth said:
In other words, what you're saying is 'I am right, therefore, those who believe differently are wrong'. Again, all you've posted is your opinion and statement on your hatred for others that don't agree with you.

I wouldn't say "hatred", although I do see hatred of conservatives in the vile, filthy mouths of certain liberals, i.e., whoopi goldberg, cher, mickey moore...

And it's not just disagreement. It's the FACT that liberals don't base the majority of what they believe or want on TRUTH! They MAKE UP lies to suit themselves, mickey moore, and think nothing of it. They have NO MORAL CONSCIENCE.

Pale Rider said:
EVERY TIME I watch ANYTHING, where they feature a debate from the left and the right, I'm left shaking my head wondering where in the HELL did this MORON come from.

It ALWAYS is the left's position comes from somewhere out around Orion's Belt, and the right's position comes from TRUTH!

Look at it... the left thinks mickey moore TELLS THE TRUTH!! The left CONSORTS WITH and CODDLES the ENEMY!! The left CHAMPIONS and DEFENDS any and all of the worlds PERVERSIONS... HOMOSEXUALITY, GODLESSNESS, and LYING. The examples are staggering.

I'm at a COMPLETE LOSE to figure out one, where the hell did these people come from, and two, WHAT EVER *MADE* THEM THE WAY THEY ARE??!!

I think liberals should be CUT OUT AND SEPERATED from the MORAL MAJORITY of this country, and given a land of their own to ruin. Let them revel in their own self made pit of decadent behavior. Let them ruin and be over run by whatever pathetic force threatens them, because they have no back bone or military.

Just get them the hell out of America. They're ruining our country.

They did give them a land of their own...it's called Massacheussetts! (j/k)

Pale Rider said:
I wouldn't say "hatred", although I do see hatred of conservatives in the vile, filthy mouths of certain liberals, i.e., whoopi goldberg, cher, mickey moore...

And it's not just disagreement. It's the FACT that liberals don't base the majority of what they believe or want on TRUTH! They MAKE UP lies to suit themselves, mickey moore, and think nothing of it. They have NO MORAL CONSCIENCE.
thank you for proving my point from the OTHER post, that those on the right will justify generalizing an entire ideologue based on the radical beliefs held by one individual.

DKSuddeth said:

So YOU are saying, in other words "Nobody is EVER wrong. There IS no absolute wrong or right."

Here's what I'm saying, in other words:

Those who believe what they do, but acknowledge/allow their beliefs could be wrong, have worthless beliefs.

It'd be like, in other words, me saying "I believe the Bible, but I also believe it could be 'wrong'." Allowing the Bible could be wrong makes my belief in what the Bible tells us worthless - it means the Bible is a lie.

In other words, I have my truths mostly figured out - VERY figured out in areas of Faith, God, etc. I cannot allow for my core beliefs being 'wrong' based on another's beliefs; thus, by default, THEIR beliefs are 'wrong'.

In other words.

:)

DKSuddeth said:
thank you for proving my point from the OTHER post, that those on the right will justify generalizing an entire ideologue based on the radical beliefs held by one individual.

Show me how it's wrong to generalize when it comes to liberals. You all vote alike. You all sound alike.

Show me I'm wrong, and I'll concede.

Pale Rider said:
Show me how it's wrong to generalize when it comes to liberals. You all vote alike. You all sound alike.

Show me I'm wrong, and I'll concede.
how many times must you be shown? I've shown you a few dozen times myself. Is it your continual denial that you could be wrong that compels you to be blinded by GOP rhetoric?

-=d=- said:
So YOU are saying, in other words "Nobody is EVER wrong. There IS no absolute wrong or right."

Here's what I'm saying, in other words:

Those who believe what they do, but acknowledge/allow their beliefs could be wrong, have worthless beliefs.

It'd be like, in other words, me saying "I believe the Bible, but I also believe it could be 'wrong'." Allowing the Bible could be wrong makes my belief in what the Bible tells us worthless - it means the Bible is a lie.

In other words, I have my truths mostly figured out - VERY figured out in areas of Faith, God, etc. I cannot allow for my core beliefs being 'wrong' based on another's beliefs; thus, by default, THEIR beliefs are 'wrong'.

In other words.

:)
Or even other words, yeah. or could be that its the opposite, or not. But maybe its about not making people conform, or be like others, but not themselves. you know? or not? :laugh:

DKSuddeth said:
how many times must you be shown? I've shown you a few dozen times myself. Is it your continual denial that you could be wrong that compels you to be blinded by GOP rhetoric?

You've never shown me anything but that you're a liberal. You see.... now YOU are lying. A liberal trait. It suits you and your arguement, and you think nothing of it. You prove my point that liberals have no moral conscience.

GOP rhetoric? Do you mean do I make up my mind based on the truth? Then the answer is yes.

You go ahead and keep listening to mickey moore.

Pale Rider said:
You've never shown me anything but that you're a liberal. You see.... now YOU are lying. A liberal trait. It suits you and your arguement, and you think nothing of it. You prove my point that liberals have no moral conscience.
I've never claimed to be anything BUT liberal. I do, however, have some beliefs that many on here consider 'conservative', which is why you'll see some people call me a 'closet conservative' from time to time. But I guess that would be another indication that you wear blinders, not having seen any of those remarks from others.

Pale Rider said:
GOP rhetoric? Do you mean do I make up my mind based on the truth? Then the answer is yes.
or only what you conceive as truth because you wish to ignore that which you don't like.

Pale Rider said:
You go ahead and keep listening to mickey moore.
Now I know you're just completely blinded by your GOP glasses. Try reading the following threads, maybe you'll be able to see some more 'truth'.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11603&highlight=michael+moore

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35364&postcount=10

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=133716&postcount=6

Alright DK... just for you, I'll concede that you're not a whacked out, far left, radical, militant liberal. You're just a "liberal".

And I'll even reform what I said about "all" liberals, and say "the lunatic fringe far left liberals" should be given their own land to have and ruin, and be seperated from the moral majority. It's true that they have even alienated the base of the democratic party. Some democrats are wondering what the hell happened to their party.

If I was you, and my party had people like the whacko lefties in it, I wouldn't want to associate myself with it anymore.

The micheal moores, the whoopi goldbergs, the james carvels, the al frankans, the luios farakan's, the al sharptons, my God, the list of nut cases goes on and on and on in "YOUR" party.

Pale Rider said:
Alright DK... just for you, I'll concede that you're not a whacked out, far left, radical, militant liberal. You're just a "liberal".

And I'll even reform what I said about "all" liberals, and say "the lunatic fringe far left liberals" should be given their own land to have and ruin, and be seperated from the moral majority. It's true that they have even alienated the base of the democratic party. Some democrats are wondering what the hell happened to their party.

If I was you, and my party had people like the whacko lefties in it, I wouldn't want to associate myself with it anymore.

The micheal moores, the whoopi goldbergs, the james carvels, the al frankans, the luios farakan's, the al sharptons, my God, the list of nut cases goes on and on and on in "YOUR" party.
All of which is why I became an independent in 1998.

Pale Rider said:
Now which is it DK?
are you generalizing that to be a liberal, you also have to be a democrat? Because it is entirely possible to be 'liberal' without having a party affiliation with one of the major political organizations, despite the constant attempt to lump liberals, democrats, and satan worshippers in the same group.

DKSuddeth said:
are you generalizing that to be a liberal, you also have to be a democrat? Because it is entirely possible to be 'liberal' without having a party affiliation with one of the major political organizations, despite the constant attempt to lump liberals, democrats, and satan worshippers in the same group.

At this point, I just want to be clear about your party affiliation. If it's independent, my opinion of you just came up a notch... or two.

But I like your last generalization. It works for me... :thup:

I understand your anger Pale. Libs generally will tell you that perception is reality. That means they don't care about the truth. Somehow they think that's an enlightened, moral position. Too many art theory classes I think.

rtwngAvngr said:
I understand your anger Pale. Libs generally will tell you that perception is reality. That means they don't care about the truth. Somehow they think that's an enlightened, moral position. Too many art theory classes I think.

And it's iritating in that, most of these "radical" liberals are the LOUDEST, most ARROGANT, PUSHY, MANNERLESS BASTARDS there are! They have filthy, vile, caustic mouths, and take advantage of the GOOD MANNERS of conservatives at every step.

I'm still waiting for conservatives get truely PISSED OFF, and start firing back at these lying, spinning, whacked out, radical, militant liberals. When that day comes, the liberals will scatter like the cock roaches they are, because conservatives have the truth and God on their side. A winning combination.

Forum List

Back