The Left is mainstreaming Palestinian Marxist terrorists

There is nothing more predictable than someone announcing that they can't "make a valid criticism of Israel" without being called an antisemite. Because, you know, demanding that Jews be thrown into ovens is, like totally valid, legitimate criticism of Israel's government policies, right?

You know what else is predictable -- a thread on Islamic terrorism being sidetracked into a hate fest against Jews.

"....hate fest against Jews..."

hey....don't leave out.....Christian people...........

how about - we all get along, and 86 the.terrorism, etc...

whaddaya say? .

All his life Jesus was a Jew. So were all the Apostles & John the Baptist. So you see, without those Jews, there would be no "new covenant" for you to worship. Therefore it is you who "is stuck" with the Old Testament whereas Jews are not "stuck" with the new. Get it yet?
Never forget the same Jews who control media, banking, political and social discourse killed our lord.

HUH??? You sure aren't a Christian. Every Christian knows "Jesus Lives." If you don't believe it just ask a Christian.
Um. Sure.

Never in the history of antisemites claiming to be making "valid criticism of Israel" have they ever, you know, actually made a valid criticism of Israel.

Instead they (you) are literally demanding Jews be thrown into ovens. And the J-dude taught you that?! And you don't find that a vile and appalling theology?

Well...first off...it will make NO difference what arguments I raise. All arguments I raise whether valid, invalid or farcical in your mind are still rooted in anti-semitism. As such they will be immediately disregarded. So, what is the point of our discussion?
HOWEVER Dot Dot Dot...I am a fair person.
$36B over ten years. US taxpayer dollars given in military aide to a multi-billion dollar military arms and technology exporter. I don't care about Palestinians because you are ALL the same Semitic shit (if you're a Jew).
Let's discuss that.
Why do we need to give Israel (Top 30 nominal GDP) more money, per capita than any other country in the world? Since Israel's founding in 1948 we have given $252.7B (adjusted for inflation).
This also does not address the ~$350M worked into the DoD budget for missile defense in Israel every year as we have already addressed their weapons industry.

So...why?
Do some research into where that money winds up.
Then get back to us.
No sarcasm intended.
No...inform me.
I have yet to read or hear any justifiable reason for the continued military subsidization for the state of Israel.
Americans are paying ~$10M to Israel per day. Why? I have stated publicly known facts regarding their wealth and their own weapons industry (net exporter).
Lest we mention the not so public nuclear weapons.
So...your serve.
Could be that 95% of that money goes back into our military sales and Israel has a habit of providing substantial improvement to virtually everything our military develops; improvements that would cost way more than what the US gives Israel.
You ever wonder the US always seems to be technically ahead of every other nation?
Of course you don’t.

Nice try but giving money and investing money are two VERY different things.
As I have indicated, the DoD budget allocates ~350M per year for investment into research and shared technology.
Those would be called direct investment then instead od Aid. You see the word aid has a very distinct connotation. We have direct investment deals EXTRA...aid.

As for being technologically more advanced than any other nation...well I would certainly hope so...we have a defense budget 200 times greater than the next nation...China.
U.S. Defense Spending Compared to Other Countries
Your serve.
And Israel, surrounded by 1.5billion of your buddies, makes improvement that the US doesn’t even dream of.
You see, necessity is the mother of invention.
That’s why even the Jew hater Obama didn’t dare touch the budget.

There is nothing more predictable than someone announcing that they can't "make a valid criticism of Israel" without being called an antisemite. Because, you know, demanding that Jews be thrown into ovens is, like totally valid, legitimate criticism of Israel's government policies, right?

You know what else is predictable -- a thread on Islamic terrorism being sidetracked into a hate fest against Jews.

"....hate fest against Jews..."

hey....don't leave out.....Christian people...........

how about - we all get along, and 86 the.terrorism, etc...

whaddaya say? .
Christians are a common target of those who support Islamists, as well.

It is all by design here.

Well...first off...it will make NO difference what arguments I raise. All arguments I raise whether valid, invalid or farcical in your mind are still rooted in anti-semitism.
All arguments you make are colored by your antisemitism. You are trying to make soup with dirty water and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth no matter how hard you try to hide it. (Which is apparently not at all).

I will ask again: Do you not find an ideology of demanding Jews be thrown into ovens to be vile and appalling?

Why do we need to give Israel (Top 30 nominal GDP) more money, per capita than any other country in the world? Since Israel's founding in 1948 we have given $252.7B (adjusted for inflation).
This also does not address the ~$350M worked into the DoD budget for missile defense in Israel every year as we have already addressed their weapons industry.

Its a broad question. Why does the US give aide and more specifically, military aide, to foreign countries? What is the purpose of giving that aide?

And Israel, surrounded by 1.5billion of your buddies, makes improvement that the US doesn’t even dream of.

Clarify? Define these 'improvements'.
Do you mean this?
Israel’s revolutionary defense industry
So let's be clear...they recieve aid in the billions of dollars per year...develop products with that money and then sell those products worldwide?
Well thank the lord for our 'partners' in Israel. With a business model ike that you can't go wrong! Lol!

yeap and a sucker is born every minute. Ain't that right?

Well...first off...it will make NO difference what arguments I raise. All arguments I raise whether valid, invalid or farcical in your mind are still rooted in anti-semitism.
All arguments you make are colored by your antisemitism. You are trying to make soup with dirty water and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth no matter how hard you try to hide it. (Which is apparently not at all).

I will ask again: Do you not find an ideology of demanding Jews be thrown into ovens to be vile and appalling?

Its a broad question. Why does the US give aide and more specifically, military aide, to foreign countries? What is the purpose of giving that aide?

Aside from the apparent, don't You see a wider shift here?
Their arguments turned most openly banal, wearing it like a badge of honor.
I think it mirrors a global trend.

Almost like revealing faces, before the last strike upon giving out the last breath...

Almost like revealing faces, before the last strike upon giving out the last breath...

Scientists discover gene that predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to schizophrenia

You should put aside that obsession with Jews for 2 days,
and read the "I, the unknown, and the collective unconscious"
by Carl Gustav Jung.

It's a short book, 80 pages or so, relatively humorous for the genre.

All arguments you make are colored by your antisemitism.

I rest my case. NEXT!

What was your case, again?! You claimed that every time you try to make a "valid criticism" of Israel, you get labelled an antisemite. Then you go on to prove that you are, in fact, an antisemite.

So your case was that you are consistently, correctly and fairly labelled an antisemite?!

You'll notice, then, that I continued with the conversation and asked you a question which could fairly and reasonably be answered by someone who wished to make "valid criticism" of American policy toward Israel. And you chose to bow out.

My case -- that you can't have a conversation which is not colored by your antisemitism -- is well made.

Do you mean this?
So let's be clear...they recieve aid in the billions of dollars per year...develop products with that money and then sell those products worldwide?
Well thank the lord for our 'partners' in Israel. With a business model ike that you can't go wrong! Lol!

Example...
Several months ago Israel attacks Russian military installation in Syria and doesn’t get one missile to get through Russia’s defense system.
Jew haters on USMB get multiple orgasms.
One week later Israel obliterates Russian military installation.
Not one peep from USMB Jew haters.
Face it; 20 years of schooling pays off.

You should put aside that obsession with Jews for 2 days,
and read the " I, the unknown, and the collective unconscious"
by Carl Gustav Jung.

It's a short book, 80 pages or so, relatively humorous for the genre.
I love Jung! Extremely profound stuff. It's been years since I read anything by him or originating from his research. Though I find psychoanalysis to be infected with a bit of parlor trickery, Jung cannot be ignored as a significant contributor.
Thanks!

Do you mean this?

Example...
Several months ago Israel attacks Russian military installation in Syria and doesn’t get one missile to get through Russia’s defense system.
What did that do for US security? How did we as a country benefit from that episode?
I have already displayed the way in which Israel benefits from our gravitas (yes it is gravitas).
It seems to me that you are painting a mutually exclusive relationship. This is simply not the case as I have shown Israeli government owned weapons companies are selling weapons world wide. How does that ensure US security? They are literally taking US tax dollars, developing new weapons systems, and then selling them on the world market for insane profit.
WTF?

Further, the incident you provided does not lend itself to any concept of peace as Israeli planes bomb and potentially kill Russian personnel, thus driving the very real risk of war.
A war which we will be bound to engage in as 'partners' with Israel?
No...this is at the best, not advantageous...at the worst, highly dangerous and parasitic.

I am done with this topic. I have fajitas to eat.
I will read your response. Thank you for your time.

Do you mean this?

Example...
What did that do for US security? How did we as a country benefit from that episode?
I have already displayed the way in which Israel benefits from our gravitas (yes it is gravitas).
It seems to me that you are painting a mutually exclusive relationship. This is simply not the case as I have shown Israeli government owned weapons companies are selling weapons world wide. How does that ensure US security? They are literally taking US tax dollars, developing new weapons systems, and then selling them on the world market for insane profit.
WTF?

Further, the incident you provided does not lend itself to any concept of peace as Israeli planes bomb and potentially kill Russian personnel, thus driving the very real risk of war.
No...this is at the best, not advantageous...at the worst, highly dangerous and parasitic.

Your Jew hatred has lowered your IQ.
Do us all a favor and stop using the Israeli developed Intel chip in your PC.
I guarantee you will never be selected to run a large company.

Do you mean this?

Example...
WTF?

The Six Day War In 1967 was stopped by President Lyndon B Johnson.
Israel was about to conquer all of it’s neighbors.
In every war since then the US has stopped Israel from conquering all of it’s neighbors.
The US owes the Jew nation big time.

Forum List

Back