The left is killing the economy .

.... and those figures don't take into account the CONTINUED addition of more Americans having their Obamacare paid for by the Federal Government who are "too poor" to afford it. Add those figures alone and President Obama will have done more damage to the US National Debt.

Um, no.

CBO Confirms Obamacare Reduces Deficits - US News

Bullshit.
Are deficits lower because spending is lower? No. Spending is higher than its ever been. Half of Obamacare hasnt even been enacted. Most people opting out are getting waivers on paying the fee. The corporate mandate has been put off until next year. HHS illegally extended subsidies to people signing up on the federal website.
It is total bullshit.

.... and those figures don't take into account the CONTINUED addition of more Americans having their Obamacare paid for by the Federal Government who are "too poor" to afford it. Add those figures alone and President Obama will have done more damage to the US National Debt.

"and those figures don't take into account the CONTINUED addition of more Americans having their Obamacare paid for by the Federal Government who are "too poor" to afford it. Add those figures alone and President Obama will have done more damage to the US National Debt."

YOU MEAN THE OBAMACARES THAT WAS 100% FUNDED UNLIKE THE MEDICARE EXPANSION DUBYA/GOP GAVE US THAT COSTS AS MUCH THIS DECADE AS THE FUNDED OBAMACARES, YOU KNOW THAT UNFUNDED MEDICARE EXPANSION THAT ACTUALLY ADDS TO THE DEBT? lol

You don't have the slightest clue about government run health care do you? I'm not going to take a lot of time going into all the problems that are associated with government controlled health care, we will be going a bit off topic on this thread. So for the sake of time, I'm just going to put the nail in the coffin over your "belief" that Obamacare is SOMEHOW (excuse me while I laugh) 100% funded. I will just get to the point and use the findings of the CBO and GAO, rather than look to a series of politically motivated graphs or ideological based news sites which you may you prefer to use here. Here are the recent hidden "discoveries" associated with just the COST of Obamacare:

Obamacare will increase the long-term federal deficit by $6.2 trillion, according to a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report released today.

.... the GAO report concluded that even under these “more optimistic assumptions,” Obamacare’s cost-control provisions “were not sufficient to prevent an unsustainable increase in debt held by the public.”

GAO Report: Obamacare Adds $6.2 Trillion to Long-Term Deficit | National Review Online

... even with strong economic growth and low unemployment. Over the ten year period 2015 to 2024, CBO is now projecting a cumulative deficit of $7.9 trillion, which would push debt held by the public to nearly 80 percent of GDP in 2024. That is far above the post-war norm for the United States and perilously close to levels from which it is hard to recover

because entitlement spending will continue to rise rapidly with the aging population and health care inflation. The long-term projections would look even worse if not for the unrealistic Medicare cuts from Obamacare that are built into the current law baseline. If those cuts are overridden, and other unrealistic assumptions in the baseline are also replaced with more realistic scenarios, then CBO expects debt held by the public to reach 190 percent of GDP by 2038.

Obamacare and the coming debt crisis - Health - AEI

Last edited:
Gerrymandering worked. What did it mean when for the first time in 50+ years Obama was elected (twice) with 52%+ of the popular vote?

Hey, fucktard, explain how gerrymandering impacts the Senate.

I'll be here, laughing at your stupid ass.

So YOU are a dumbfuck who can't critically think? Got it

You don't think having more House GOPers helps with the Senate elections? Seriously?

Did Gerrymandering Cost Dems the NC Senate? A Fair Map Suggests Not in 2012, But Likely Will in 2014

Did Gerrymandering Cost Dems the NC Senate? A Fair Map Suggests Not in 2012, But Likely Will in 2014

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

"The rationale was straightforward," reads the memo. "Controlling the redistricting process in these states would have the greatest impact on determining how both state legislative and congressional district boundaries would be drawn.

exactly how does one gerrymander a state. like move the ohio river or something?:cuckoo:

You don't think having more House GOPers helps with the Senate elections? Seriously?

"The rationale was straightforward," reads the memo. "Controlling the redistricting process in these states would have the greatest impact on determining how both state legislative and congressional district boundaries would be drawn.

exactly how does one gerrymander a state. like move the ohio river or something?
:cuckoo:

Looky looky a right winger being purposefully stupid. Never seen that before. :badgrin: Usually you all are just genetically stupid. With no purpose that I can tell. Except to expose your ODS.

The current system works for the very wealthy. That's it in a nutshell. The truth hurts. And many support it the way it is.

Lower tax rates on individuals and corporations ,Lower energy costs through coal and natural gas ,and oil resources sitting in the ground waiting to be used. ect...... the left is against everything that would boost our economy .....WHY ??

Obvious.....to the left, ideology is like a religion, a belief that suspends all logic and history. Their main concern is growing the State. Liberalism is very dangerous.

exactly how does one gerrymander a state. like move the ohio river or something?:cuckoo:

He's a dumbass.

Forum List

Back