the left is going to try to minimize and redefine treason !

No surprise that you Trumpettes think that 31% of all American voters are traitors........including virtually every African American and the majority of Jewish Americans.
No surprise at all

It's also no surprise that you snowflakes believe you have more support than you actually do. A surprising number of my African American friends are disgusted with democrats.
If you believe the media then you are sorely misinformed. The media today is nothing more than a propaganda machine. Only the severely ignorant don't know this by now. Fortunately for you snowflakes, the number of severely ignorant gullible to the left's propaganda is growing.

Meanwhile you snowflakes are gullible enough to believe your Orange Messiah's propaganda. Only the severely ignorant don't know this by now.

And really- you have African American friends? lol

90% of African American voters consistently vote Democrat- or what you and your buddies would call them: Traitors.
listen to the democrat try to link real treason to racism .......yes folks the redefinition of treason by the left has already begun !

Why are you arguing against the constitution?

Who's arguing against the constitution?

I gave you 4 SPECIFIC examples of democrat neck stretch.
Who cares? Do you know why so few people have been charged with treason? It's because it's practically impossible to convict. Authoritarians like you love to throw around accusations of high treason because you know it's an inflammatory term but it is by no means an accurate legal term for anything that has happened.
yes the democrats are already trying to wiggle around the definition of treason .....
You think testifying against the president is treason. You are wrong.I am certian you think it ought to be just like the rest of the dopes who think Trump alone out of all our presidents should have absolute power.

apparently the leftist on this board have been instructed by their handlers to begin the redefinition of treason already ....Soros must be getting nervous .

Why are you arguing against the constitution?

Who's arguing against the constitution?

I gave you 4 SPECIFIC examples of democrat neck stretch.
Who cares? Do you know why so few people have been charged with treason? It's because it's practically impossible to convict. Authoritarians like you love to throw around accusations of high treason because you know it's an inflammatory term but it is by no means an accurate legal term for anything that has happened.
yes the democrats are already trying to wiggle around the definition of treason .....
You think testifying against the president is treason. You are wrong.I am certian you think it ought to be just like the rest of the dopes who think Trump alone out of all our presidents should have absolute power.
oh no !! treason is the movement by the left to frame a president to overturn an election is treason !! i could give a shit about the bullshit quid pro quo hearings !! im talking about fisa abuse ,the collusion with a foreign country to produce a fake dossier and the insurance policy to overthrow an election !!that is treason ....if it is proven to be true !! also if it is proven that the whistle blower made up his story because of political bias and a continuation [plan b]of the insurance policy to force a president out of office that is also treason .

Last edited:
apparently the leftist on this board have been instructed by their handlers to begin the redefinition of treason already ....Soros must be getting nervous .
I posted the Treason clause from the constitution on the first page of this topic. Go back and read it. No one has committed treason nor has anyone sought to redefine it except you people who think we are required as Americans to be obedient to the president.

impeaching him based on lies is not supported by the constitution !! also he is not being impeached these hearings are nothing more than political propaganda to galvanize the lefts voter base .... im talking about the ig and Durham investigations not the circus being carried out by dems in the quid pro quo hearings !

I posted the Treason clause from the constitution on the first page of this topic. Go back and read it. No one has committed treason nor has anyone sought to redefine it except you people who think we are required as Americans to be obedient to the president.
once again colluding with a country to make up false evidence to overturn an election is treason ...... as far as impeachment i realy do hope the dems in the house vote to impeach !!!!then the senate will take over and we will finally get both sides of the story !!!once again im talking about the 2016 spying and investigations and false evidence from a foreign country used to overturn an election .......[the so called Russian collusion] charge that dems brought !!

To make up a lie out of thin air & use that lie to overthrow/unseat a president is an attempted coup. (russian collusion).

An attempted coup is treason!

once again colluding with a country to make up false evidence to overturn an election is treason ...... as far as impeachment i realy do hope the dems in the house vote to impeach !!!!then the senate will take over and we will finally get both sides of the story !!!once again im talking about the 2016 spying and investigations and false evidence from a foreign country used to in an attempt to overturn an election .......[the so called Russian collusion] charge that dems brought !!
if we dont like a president we vote him out not frame him for crimes he didnt commit .if he committed crimes lets have an impeachment trial !!

and they will claim that actual treason is just dirty modern day politics as usual ......that both sides regrettably practice it against their political rivals .... and they will call for a kumbaya movement between democrats and conservatives...they will claim that the political climate has gotten so heated that good people in power made honest mistakes in which they believed they were doing the right thing in attempt to overthrow an election they lost !! they will falsely claim that its just rough politics and though it maybe wrong is not treasonous or criminal .....they will do this when the the Durham investigation is complete and may even start as early as the release of the IG report ..... and the left wing media and their leftist followers will bite into it hook line and sinker !! they will then make up bullshit claims that the right does or has done the same thing in the past using bullshit comparisons that dont add up or straight out lies .... they will then take the hi road and say it is time for a cooling of the heated political dialogue on both sides for ....wait for it......the good of the country .....

Do you honestly think someone is going to be charge with treason?
no i think actual treason will be redefined and those who demand justice will be accused of trying to divide the country by the left .

once again colluding with a country to make up false evidence to overturn an election is treason ...... as far as impeachment i realy do hope the dems in the house vote to impeach !!!!then the senate will take over and we will finally get both sides of the story !!!once again im talking about the 2016 spying and investigations and false evidence from a foreign country used to in an attempt to overturn an election .......[the so called Russian collusion] charge that dems brought !!
if we dont like a president we vote him out not frame him for crimes he didnt commit .if he committed crimes lets have an impeachment trial !!
Calm down. The power to impeach is in the constitution. It does not list any sort of specific crimes or preconditions. Technically the president can be impeached for just being bad at his job OR trying to take up powers that do not belong to him.

Calm down. The power to impeach is in the constitution. It does not list any sort of specific crimes or preconditions. Technically the president can be impeached for just being bad at his job OR trying to take up powers that do not belong to him.
dude !! im not talking about the impeachment hearings !!! for the last time im talking about the IG report and more importantly the Durham [though still ongoing ] investigation!

dude !! im not talking about the impeachment hearings !!! for the last time im talking about the IG report and more importantly the Durham [though still ongoing ] investigation!
If you say so but it's all about impeachment these days. Barr's fake "deep state" investigations are fakes meant to appease the president. Nothing will ever come of it.

If you say so but it's all about impeachment these days. Barr's fake "deep state" investigations are fakes meant to appease the president. Nothing will ever come of it.
we shall see commie we shall see........occupied ??? are you one of those occupy wall street commies ??

and yes they have started already !! i figured that there would be a small chance that they would just claim honest mistakes before the Durham report but i couldnt be sure ...... now IG has found 17 counts of major errors and wrong doing in the Fisa abuse investigation ..... but he would not make the accusation that it was on purpose ....[just good honest people that made mistakes ].....serious so called mistakes !!! now you may ask why didnt he accuse people of criminal political bias ....... well really he does not have jurisdiction to go deeper.......subpoenas of documents emails and sworn testimony under oath both in the US and overseas ect.... to make the connection of a criminal [treason] attempt to overthrow an election will take a much much deeper look !! and that is exactly what Durham is doing and judging by his reaction to the report criminal activity is exactly what he is finding !! and he has already stated that the conduct of the deep state was not honest mistakes !! get ready lefties your party is about to get hit with a freight train ! the IG report does not exonerate your evil party !!!! it just scratches the surface !! and proves that there was wrong doing .... the decision of whether or not it was criminal is not the IGs call ...Its Durham and Bars !!

Last edited:
and yes they have started already !! i figured that there would be a small chance that they would just claim honest mistakes before the Durham report but i couldnt be sure ...... now IG has found 17 counts of major errors and wrong doing in the Fisa abuse investigation ..... but he would not make the accusation that it was on purpose ....[just good honest people that made mistakes ].....serious so called mistakes !!! now you may ask why didnt he accuse people of criminal political bias ....... well really he does not have jurisdiction to go deeper.......subpoenas of documents emails and sworn testimony under oath both in the US and overseas ect.... to make the connection of a criminal [treason] attempt to overthrow an election will take a much much deeper look !! and that is exactly what Durham is doing and judging by his reaction to the report criminal activity is exactly what he is finding !! and he has already stated that the conduct of the deep state was not honest mistakes !! get ready lefties your party is about to get hit with a freight train ! the IG report does not exonerate your evil party !!!! it just scratches the surface !! and proves that there was wrong doing .... the decision of whether or not it was criminal is not the IGs call ...Its Durham and Bars !!
be afraid lefties be very afraid !!! John-H.-Durham-.jpg

and they will claim that actual treason is just dirty modern day politics as usual ......that both sides regrettably practice it against their political rivals .... and they will call for a kumbaya movement between democrats and conservatives...they will claim that the political climate has gotten so heated that good people in power made honest mistakes in which they believed they were doing the right thing in attempt to overthrow an election they lost !! they will falsely claim that its just rough politics and though it maybe wrong is not treasonous or criminal .....they will do this when the the Durham investigation is complete and may even start as early as the release of the IG report ..... and the left wing media and their leftist followers will bite into it hook line and sinker !! they will then make up bullshit claims that the right does or has done the same thing in the past using bullshit comparisons that dont add up or straight out lies .... they will then take the hi road and say it is time for a cooling of the heated political dialogue on both sides for ....wait for it......the good of the country .....
and they will claim that even though there was no proof of russian collusion they had a gut feeling something was wrong and they did what they did for the good of the country .

Blob supporters have gotten pretty pathetic during their lord and master's absence from the public eye. What is this; the 50th conspiracy theory thread this month?

Forum List

Back