The left is furious over being fact checked

I'm not pissed off. On the contrary, I find the shit you post to be hilarious.
Yeah...the left always attempts to pretend they are "laughing" when they are pissed off. It's this immature coping mechanism they use.

You know...life is so much easier if you just accept reality and learn to reject the failed ideology you were brainwashed into believing. Then you wouldn't have to pretend to find information "funny".
Take your own advise! The "information" you find is real false news.

I guess when you survive solely off of propaganda, fact-checking would cause one to panic.

Left-wing outlet is furious that Facebook did to them what they wanted to be done to the right

If everyone starts fact-checking the Left, the Democratic Party could find itself in deep trouble and out of money. Facts have no place in Leftist political agendas!
Well at least we have facts unlike the reich which only has misinformation and tRump news.

What facts? Hell you guys even fake the weather

View attachment 216844
Your ignorance of winds and their inherent changes is very becoming of you.

No the ingnorance and indoctrination is you, the tards made the excuse he was standing on grass and they were walking on cement ..

How much of an apolgist are you?

First of all cement is the adhesive that binds concrete. Concrete does have much superior friction characteristics than wet grass. The fact is not an excuse, it is the fact.

If everyone starts fact-checking the Left, the Democratic Party could find itself in deep trouble and out of money. Facts have no place in Leftist political agendas!
Well at least we have facts unlike the reich which only has misinformation and tRump news.

View attachment 216844

No the ingnorance and indoctrination is you, the tards made the excuse he was standing on grass and they were walking on cement ..

First of all cement is the adhesive that binds concrete. Concrete does have much superior friction characteristics than wet grass. The fact is not an excuse, it is the fact.

And hence why liberals believe anything the MSM tells them

God are you a fucking moron please don't tell us you're like this in real life?

The state does not sponsor abortions

Nice spin, weasel.

The point is that YOU support taxpayer funded abortions, and so did your ideological soulmates, the Third Reich...
Have you ever been to an womens health care center? I worked at one as a guard to protect the females who entered and exited from religious whackos. The vast majority were there to get information about womens health and birth control devices. Some came for prenatal care. I have no problem with tax money going to help these people. As for ideological soulmates I am a relative of Adolf. So at least one of your imaginary ideas about me is correct.

Yup, pretty sure one doesn't need to go to a women's heal care center in order to have an opinion on their tax dollars. Guessing no one is really surprised you were a guard either....or is that a security monitor?

I guess when you survive solely off of propaganda, fact-checking would cause one to panic.

Left-wing outlet is furious that Facebook did to them what they wanted to be done to the right
The Blaze? Got any real information? Did not think you would. Are you in a panic mode these days?
Actually its The Blaze which links to the original leftist propaganda site think progress....that should be far enough left you right?
The Blaze is a reich wing propaganda machine. How can you honestly say they use leftist propaganda?
Go look at the link. They link DIRECTLY to the EXTREME leftist propaganda site "Think Progress"

View attachment 216844

And hence why liberals believe anything the MSM tells them

God are you a fucking moron please don't tell us you're like this in real life?

Unlike you I have many sources of information. I also have something you don't, a mind that works!

The state does not sponsor abortions

Nice spin, weasel.

The point is that YOU support taxpayer funded abortions, and so did your ideological soulmates, the Third Reich...
Have you ever been to an womens health care center? I worked at one as a guard to protect the females who entered and exited from religious whackos. The vast majority were there to get information about womens health and birth control devices. Some came for prenatal care. I have no problem with tax money going to help these people. As for ideological soulmates I am a relative of Adolf. So at least one of your imaginary ideas about me is correct.

Yup, pretty sure one doesn't need to go to a women's heal care center in order to have an opinion on their tax dollars. Guessing no one is really surprised you were a guard either....or is that a security monitor?
Call it whatever you wish as your opinion is moot.

If the left were fact checked their heads would explode.
If you and the reich did check facts for truthyness with a solid understanding of English the world might end.

We won the 2016 election and control the House, Senate, and White House. In other words nobody really cares what your side thinks or says. :itsok:
Yes your side got a funny win. It was sad to see soo many stupid people hoodwinked into voting for can't serve a tives.

If you and the reich did check facts for truthyness with a solid understanding of English the world might end.

We won the 2016 election and control the House, Senate, and White House. In other words nobody really cares what your side thinks or says. :itsok:
Yes your side got a funny win. It was sad to see soo many stupid people hoodwinked into voting for can't serve a tives.

It wasn't sad to see you morons get your ass whooped, we celebrated! :eusa_dance:

It wasn't sad to see you morons get your ass whooped, we celebrated! :eusa_dance:
As I said it was sad to see sooo many stupid people. Enjoy the reputation of being ignorant.

That is what is sad in that you think it was a whooping. Stupid is as stupid does. Enjoy the laughs.

As I said it was sad to see sooo many stupid people. Enjoy the reputation of being ignorant.

How about we just enjoy our control of the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS and you people suck it. :auiqs.jpg:

That is what is sad in that you think it was a whooping. Stupid is as stupid does. Enjoy the laughs.

You dumb asses lost 30 states, Trump won over 300 EC votes THAT'S an ass whooping. It was such a beat down it made Hillary cry, and her supporters. :auiqs.jpg:

And this coming from a poster who couldn't debate his ass out of a paper bag?

Truth is the ultimate enemy of leftism.

Leftism and truth are polar opposites.

All leftists hate truth. All have four core "values"

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING
That was one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever read.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back