The Left Is Convinced Americans Won’t Fight For 2nd Amendment Rights

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
The Left Is Convinced Americans Won’t Fight For 2nd Amendment Rights​

By Doug Book
Jan 7, 2013

The Left Is Convinced Americans Won’t Fight For 2nd Amendment Rights Once cowed at the thought of provoking Second Amendment supporters, leftists will soon attempt to ban “assault weapons” (and much more) as legislation offered by Dianne Feinstein makes its way to the Senate floor. It seems that D.C. liberals have finally become convinced that American gun owners are too cowardly, too lazy or too dependent upon the generosity of Big Brother to fight for their Second Amendment rights. During the past four years, the gun banning-Left have watched as American buyers broke sales records in the purchase of semi-automatic rifles. Opting for these and other powerful, efficient weapons, it is estimated that some 100 million private citizens are now in possession of over 300 million firearms. And these numbers continue to grow with each passing month......

(Excerpt)

Read more:
The Left Is convinced Americans won't fight for 2nd Amendment rights

It seems to have escaped the notice of our resident Nutter's but we've had an "assault weapons" ban and limited magazine size before.

Guess what? It wasn't the end of the world and, no, nobody took to the streets armed to the teeth to oppose it.

If they do this time, they'll be ranked among the biggest fools in history.

The Left Is Convinced Americans Won’t Fight For 2nd Amendment Rights​

By Doug Book
Jan 7, 2013

The Left Is Convinced Americans Won’t Fight For 2nd Amendment Rights Once cowed at the thought of provoking Second Amendment supporters, leftists will soon attempt to ban “assault weapons” (and much more) as legislation offered by Dianne Feinstein makes its way to the Senate floor. It seems that D.C. liberals have finally become convinced that American gun owners are too cowardly, too lazy or too dependent upon the generosity of Big Brother to fight for their Second Amendment rights. During the past four years, the gun banning-Left have watched as American buyers broke sales records in the purchase of semi-automatic rifles. Opting for these and other powerful, efficient weapons, it is estimated that some 100 million private citizens are now in possession of over 300 million firearms. And these numbers continue to grow with each passing month......

(Excerpt)

Read more:
The Left Is convinced Americans won't fight for 2nd Amendment rights

Don't anyone forget to take these clowns'
LITMUS TEST!!!!

handjob.gif

It seems to have escaped the notice of our resident Nutter's but we've had an "assault weapons" ban and limited magazine size before.

Guess what? It wasn't the end of the world and, no, nobody took to the streets armed to the teeth to oppose it.

The right-wing gun owners I've talked with, er, who have screamed at me (not that I think they need therapy) think da gummint be comin' fer der guns. Nobody came to my house last time and took away my guns. I haven't seen anybody. Confiscation is not involved, but they are not listening.

It's USELESS legislation, and will do nothing to stop what happened in Newtown Ct.

Plus you assholes can not and will not define an "assault weapon".

If ya did, hammers & baseball bats would be banned.

I want the president to go after guns, I really do. Because they will hand the Senate to the Tea party in 2014 if they do. Remember what happened to Clinton?
And yes, there will be blood if they try it.

The right-wing gun owners I've talked with, er, who have screamed at me (not that I think they need therapy) think da gummint be comin' fer der guns. Nobody came to my house last time and took away my guns. I haven't seen anybody. Confiscation is not involved, but they are not listening.

Tell that to D. Feinstein.

Plus, I'm sure you are a real reasonable guy to talk to.
I'd yell at your stupid face too... You left-tards lie to us and expect us to be civil towards you.
Well not me :fu:

I want the president to go after guns, I really do. Because they will hand the Senate to the Tea party in 2014 if they do. Remember what happened to Clinton?
And yes, there will be blood if they try it.

I've heard lots of the "Oath keepers" saying they would refuse unconstitutional laws to confiscate.
Doubt it will go that far though.

As you have done here, Sir, will only destroy your credibility to be listened to. You see, it is quite apparent to everyone that the liberal left ( many not all ) have taken the low road in trying to paint all those who support the constitution and 2nd amendment rights in this case as uneducated, ignorant and from the south. I do find it interesting that while you in the North have the strictest of gun laws you also have the largest crime statistics. We do not have that problem in the South. Perhaps it is you and your ilk who need the education. A perhaps you should consider.

-Jeremiah

"...they'll be ranked among the biggest fools in history."

Too late, Oldy....

...that title is already reserved, in perpetuity, for the 'low information voter' who elected this guy.

It doesn't take a 'leftist' to see that no armed rebellion would be evoked by an arms control bill.

Americans are not going to make a revolution over such a thing. In fact, I cannot imagine what would provoke it, since everything done economically to them by certain sectors of the business world resulted only in a weak 'Occupy' movement. If they will accept being indebted to such an extent through no fault of their own, small magazine clips "ain't gonna doit"!

The Empire State already has imposed a ban on “assault weapons” and a ten-round magazine capacity limit. New York already has some of the most stringent gun laws in the nation. According to the Brady Campaign’s national ranking of state gun control laws, New York is the fourth “best” (as in most restrictive) state in the nation. And when each of these bad proposals was enacted into New York law, politicians promised it would fix the crime problem. Years later, it is clear that they most certainly didn’t. Yet, even with this record of utter failure so obvious, we are supposed to believe these very same failed laws should be expanded. Gun control has not worked because criminals, by definition, do not obey the law. Refusing to learn history’s lesson that criminals don’t follow the rules and misuse legally registered firearms, Cuomo — incredibly — is back demanding that you should believe the solution is in these same failed laws being “strengthened.” This is the same Governor who had to repeal CoBis last session because that ballistic imaging database — sold to the taxpayers of New York as a solution to violent crime — was a miserably sad and expensive failure of a gun control crusade that cost the overburdened state $4 million annually without producing any results.

Gun Confiscation -- Cuomo Announcing NY Gun Ban Agenda

It's USELESS legislation, and will do nothing to stop what happened in Newtown Ct.

Plus you assholes can not and will not define an "assault weapon".

If ya did, hammers & baseball bats would be banned.

Sure it's useless and pointless, but it's also not very harmful to gun owners. It's just a minor inconvenience.

So...if something that simple and inconsequential will appease the rabid mob during this time of heightened emotions, what's wrong with it? It can be repealed later when passions and fears have cooled. Let 'em have their little ban. It won't hurt anything.

California has very strict gun laws. But gangs have ak47's and rocket launchers.

The following states restrict or ban ammo clips 10 rounds or more:
California, Conneticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Bend Indiana, and Witchita, Kansas...So we have thirteen States that presently restrict the sale or shipment of ammo clips.
Cuomo talks about total confiscation and Oblamer says he will impose more controls on weapons, ammo and magazines. Hmmm....,

Forum List

Back