The Left Hired Ferguson Protesters

i am still owed $5,000 for holding a sign that read: I am a Dumbass, I dont want to work, I demand a Free Flat Screen TV and a EBT Card !!!
You were a dumb-ass for holding that sign...
all of them may as well held signs declaring themselves as unemployed and too lazy to work dumbasses. I really dont believe that anyone who worked for a living out there would be protesting in their spare time.

I KNOW, my college girlfriend's brother was told by his future mother-in-law's boyfriend's stepfather that his boss knew a guy in the Greek Mafia who handled such transactions in the successful effort to recall Rose Bird. Of course $5,000 wasn't offered, he was told tickets to Deep Throat and Behind the Green Door and a small amount of hash were offered for their time collecting recall signatures.

"....my college girlfriend's brother was told by his future mother-in-law's boyfriend's stepfather that his boss knew a guy...."

You stole that from the song,,,,,

Not true. I've used this same form many times since I first retired and began to post on political forums. I've never heard or heard of any such song.

It was a joke, you dope.

Calm down.

Except that Ray just did a new version of an old song.

Aha!

So....I've finally stumbled into the area of your expertise!

Have you never listened to Dr. Demento? he is an Irish/Asian...

i am still owed $5,000 for holding a sign that read: I am a Dumbass, I dont want to work, I demand a Free Flat Screen TV and a EBT Card !!!
all of them may as well held signs declaring themselves as unemployed and too lazy to work dumbasses. I really dont believe that anyone who worked for a living out there would be protesting in their spare time.
Depends on the pay...

Depends on the pay...
well maybe the ones working for McDonalds were in the mix.

Of course they did. They have been doing things like this for a long time. My aunt was offered money by the democrat party to go to the protests in Chicago in 60s. Yes, she still has the invitation.

They are feckless. They are all pieces of shit. Their followers are that fucking dumb, while they think they are so smart at the same time.
That makes no sense. Protests of the 60's were mostly aimed against democrats. LBJ got the brunt of the war protests and the race protests were against southern Dixiecrats.

The ring of, "hey, hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today" seems to have been forgotten by the echoes from the right. Forgotten or intentionally ignored is my quesion.

Of course they did. They have been doing things like this for a long time. My aunt was offered money by the democrat party to go to the protests in Chicago in 60s. Yes, she still has the invitation.

They are feckless. They are all pieces of shit. Their followers are that fucking dumb, while they think they are so smart at the same time.

I KNOW, my college girlfriend's brother was told by his future mother-in-law's boyfriend's stepfather that his boss knew a guy in the Greek Mafia who handled such transactions in the successful effort to recall Rose Bird. Of course $5,000 wasn't offered, he was told tickets to Deep Throat and Behind the Green Door and a small amount of hash were offered for their time collecting recall signatures.

"....my college girlfriend's brother was told by his future mother-in-law's boyfriend's stepfather that his boss knew a guy...."

Not true. I've used this same form many times since I first retired and began to post on political forums. I've never heard or heard of any such song.

It was a joke, you dope.

Calm down.

Lies are Jokes?

It was a joke, you dope.

Calm down.

Lies are Jokes?

More proof that one needs a brain to have a sense of humor.

And you have neither.

Last edited:

It was a joke, you dope.

Calm down.

Lies are Jokes?

More proof that none needs a brain to have a sense of humor.

And you have neither.

I have both. You, being solely focused on you, as is the case with narcissists, operate with blinders on and continue to march down the same road like an old gray mare. Oblivious to the real world around you and lacking the curiosity necessary to broaden your view of the world and wonder "Why", because that box in which you think is too narrow to allow an antithesis or new ideas to intrude.

That makes no sense. Protests of the 60's were mostly aimed against democrats. LBJ got the brunt of the war protests and the race protests were against southern Dixiecrats.

The ring of, "hey, hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today" seems to have been forgotten by the echoes from the right. Forgotten or intentionally ignored is my quesion.
The counter culture, as it later became known, hijacked the democrat party in 1972 and dems conveniently omit aspects of history that don't jibe with the agenda.

Forum List

Back