The Left hates the Middle Class

The middle class doesn't have much of a political voice anymore. Used to be through unions.
With the death of unions so goes the middle class. Who is killing the unions? The rich hate the middle class.
the rich are democrats. you know that right?

The Koch brothers? Trump?
George Soros, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerburg, Mark Cuban........

Seems both sides have plenty... think about that.
Aside from the amusement factor, the OP is based on an intellectual dishonesty. Both parties, including both the tea party and establishment gopers, and even the Trump alt-R folks, purport to be in support of the middle class.
I will give ground on some republicans, but not on Trump. He spoke to these folks, he listened to these folks. It's why he fking won.

The middle class doesn't have much of a political voice anymore. Used to be through unions.
unions abused the system. if you can't acknowledged that then you are far from understanding what happened. I'll tell you what, right now Chicago public school union is trying to destroy the state.

I think they needed changes, but they are still needed. Without middle class workers have little power or political voice.

Never forget that the Bourgeoisie is the middle class, not the "rich," but the merchants and craftsman of the middle.

The left has waged war against the middle class since the time of Karl Marx. All of the current talk about Obama's class warfare against the rich is a smokescreen, the war the left wages against America is a war to crush and obliterate the middle class.

Ending the middle class is, and always has been, the primary goal of the left.
The left created the middle class

The right wants a low wage workforce with limited rights to maximize profits

unions abused the system. if you can't acknowledged that then you are far from understanding what happened. I'll tell you what, right now Chicago public school union is trying to destroy the state.

I think they needed changes, but they are still needed. Without middle class workers have little power or political voice.
I have no issue with unions as long as someone who doesn't want to belong isn't forced to pay dues. It ain't right.

the rich are democrats. you know that right?

Aside from the amusement factor, the OP is based on an intellectual dishonesty. Both parties, including both the tea party and establishment gopers, and even the Trump alt-R folks, purport to be in support of the middle class.
I will give ground on some republicans, but not on Trump. He spoke to these folks, he listened to these folks. It's why he fking won.

Let's all hope he delivers. I don't have much faith in his ideas, but would rather be wrong.

Let's all hope he delivers. I don't have much faith in his ideas, but would rather be wrong.
well first he needs congress to be congress. and stop with all the russia hoax bullshit. See, again, both parties deviating from the needs of middle class americans investigating a hoax. I tell you.

I have no issue with unions as long as someone who doesn't want to belong isn't forced to pay dues. It ain't right.

Also shouldn't reap the benefits without joining. But we need clear benefits to inspire joining.

Also shouldn't reap the benefits without joining. But we need clear benefits to inspire joining.
not sure how one business can have two benefit options. Pay, obviously, less pay for the non union, agreed.

well first he needs congress to be congress. and stop with all the russia hoax bullshit. See, again, both parties deviating from the needs of middle class americans investigating a hoax. I tell you.

I think congress will find any reason to do nothing. But it is his party. If he can't get them to do something it doesn't say much about his leadership.

I think congress will find any reason to do nothing. But it is his party. If he can't get them to do something it doesn't say much about his leadership.
it really isn't his party. he ran as a GOP, he got mistreated the entire election process by them. I'd say that is a complex situation.

not sure how one business can have two benefit options. Pay, obviously, less pay for the non union, agreed.

In return unions need to strive to have the best workers. Union made should really mean something.

it really isn't his party. he ran as a GOP, he got mistreated the entire election process by them. I'd say that is a complex situation.

I agree, but I still think he should be able to influence them to action.

In return unions need to strive to have the best workers. Union made should really mean something.
just go watch roadwork from state workers. nine guys at the site, maybe one to two actually working. I find it a joke. It comes up often during visits with friends.

I agree, but I still think he should be able to influence them to action.
how? they don't fking care. It's fking obvious. those GOPers are going to feel the pain, not Trump.

it all comes down to who contributes to the campaign and how big....so the middle class is hung out dry....it matters not the party. slowly but surely the middle class will see things it needs go by the wayside.

The left fought for worker rights, a 40 hour workweek, collective bargaining rights

The LEFT created the middle class

The Left hates the Middle Class?

Nahhhhhh...

But they DO get their rocks off, dissing and weakening White Straight Christian America...

Until White Straight Christian America fights back, anyway...

Then, they whine like little bitches who can't find their tube of Preparation H...

[

With the death of unions so goes the middle class. Who is killing the unions? The rich hate the middle class.

The Unions are long gone. The only thing left is the Public Employee unions, which are not unions at all, just the entrenched bureaucracy feeding their greedy maw at the expense of the productive sector.

Unions and Corporations are two forms of voluntary collectivism in a market economy. Most people grasp that monopolies are damaging to the public and to the economy. What the left doesn't seem to grasp is that this is true regardless of whether the monopoly is among corporations or among unions. Either way the public gets fucked by a trust that uses monopoly power to set prices that the market will not and cannot support.

Real unions died 40 years ago. The committed by pricing American workers out of the market, assuming their monopoly would protect them from the market. But the monopoly of the AFL/CIO only had their monopoly in America, escaping the price gouging of them meant jobs going out of the country. The unions broke, leaving us with predatory corporations that have no natural balance, a very bad thing for America, all based on the unbridled greed of the Monopoly that was the unions.

Still the middle thrived, until Obama got in office. The real decline in middle class wages started in 2007, which is understandable since that was the start of a recession. What is NOT understandable is that they NEVER rebounded until Trump took office. Now they are finally headed back up. Had Mafia Boss Hillary won, they would still be dropping.

The left fought for worker rights, a 40 hour workweek, collective bargaining rights

The LEFT created the middle class

Utter bullshit.

The market revolution created the middle class, you ignorant fascist.

{
The market revolution restructured American society. It created greater extremes between the rich and poor, contributed to the growing middle class, placed greater emphasis on

material goods, and even changed the ways Americans thought about time.

Economic specialization

-Farmers concentrated on producing certain crops while factories focused on making a single item such as cloth.

-Specialization impacted the home. Women lost many of the econ functions that they had once performed at home.

Materialism

-In a nation with no legally recognized aristocracy, no established church and class lines that were only informally drawn, wealth became the most obvious symbol of status.

-The emphasis on wealth and money and material goods left its imprint on the American character.

The Emerging Middle Class

A new middle class took shape. Businessmen, professionals, storekeepers, clerks, office workers, and supervisors began to think of themselves as a distinct social group.

A manual worker might earn $300 per year paid as wages per hour; Professionals received a yearly salary of $1000

Middle class neighborhoods developed in towns and cities.

Distinct middle class way of life -- greater wealth meant more consumption.

The middle class came to embrace a new concept of marriage, the family, and the home. Along with occupation and income, moral outlook also marked class boundaries during this period

The Distribution of Wealth

Greater extremes of wealth appeared. In big cities like NYC the top 1% of the wealth holders owned a quarter of the total wealth in 1825 and by 1850 owned 50%.

}

Market Revolution

Learn some history, Brown Shirt.

Forum List

Back