The Left hates the Middle Class

Never forget that the Bourgeoisie is the middle class, not the "rich," but the merchants and craftsman of the middle.

The left has waged war against the middle class since the time of Karl Marx. All of the current talk about Obama's class warfare against the rich is a smokescreen, the war the left wages against America is a war to crush and obliterate the middle class.

Ending the middle class is, and always has been, the primary goal of the left.

With the death of unions so goes the middle class. Who is killing the unions? The rich hate the middle class.
the rich are democrats. you know that right?

they hate success.
The left is the middle class. We liked it back in the day when the middle class profit shared when the company made a profit. You guys sent all the good paying middle class jobs overseas. Back then the middle class made $35hr. Today they make $10. Trump promises to bring back $25 hr jobs.

That's not making America great again. That's companies gouging us workers for $10 hr we used to make.
perhaps you should familiarize yourself with why jobs left originally. Let me give you hint, it was called unions. It's why we have right to work states today. Who the fk runs unions? hmmmm me thinks that is rhetorical.

And then bang, regulation after regulation, after regulation. shit there was probably regulations on the regulations there were so many. Guess who gave us those? oh shit, rhetorical again.

Oh and then there was climate change and the target was the middle class. yep. guess again, oh yeah, rhetorical.

They left as th the rich looked for higher profits. Cheaper labor with no workers rights.

Never forget that the Bourgeoisie is the middle class, not the "rich," but the merchants and craftsman of the middle.

The left has waged war against the middle class since the time of Karl Marx. All of the current talk about Obama's class warfare against the rich is a smokescreen, the war the left wages against America is a war to crush and obliterate the middle class.

With the death of unions so goes the middle class. Who is killing the unions? The rich hate the middle class.

The Koch brothers? Trump?

Lets see what Republicans do for the middle class in the next 2-8 years.

They will grow the middle class, hence beating back the gains you fascists made under Obama. It's already happening. The Bourgeoisie is rebounding under Trump, the two tiered society you promote of a 1% elite ruling over an impoverished mass if faltering, despite the gains you made under Obama.
I think W gave us a pretty good fucking. And I voted for the guy once too.
better than any lib.
Not really. He was actually the worst president in US history. Remember it used to be Jimmy Carter? Now it's not even close. Bush holds that trophy. It's why he's been in hiding for 8 years and why he's really uncomfortable in public.

I'm sorry I fucked you President and Mrs. Obama

It's ok honey. You sucked but it's not all your fault. Chaney fucked you really.
oh for sure, better than any fking lib. don't forget that.

they hate success.
The left is the middle class. We liked it back in the day when the middle class profit shared when the company made a profit. You guys sent all the good paying middle class jobs overseas. Back then the middle class made $35hr. Today they make $10. Trump promises to bring back $25 hr jobs.

That's not making America great again. That's companies gouging us workers for $10 hr we used to make.
perhaps you should familiarize yourself with why jobs left originally. Let me give you hint, it was called unions. It's why we have right to work states today. Who the fk runs unions? hmmmm me thinks that is rhetorical.

And then bang, regulation after regulation, after regulation. shit there was probably regulations on the regulations there were so many. Guess who gave us those? oh shit, rhetorical again.

Oh and then there was climate change and the target was the middle class. yep. guess again, oh yeah, rhetorical.

They left as th the rich looked for higher profits. Cheaper labor with no workers rights.
yep, no tariffs on imports.

they hate success.

So companies left because Americans made too much $. Got it.
I supposed that is true. without tarrifs. Why I want them. so we can bring some jobs home. Now you tell me what libs are doing to bring back $35 dollar an hour jobs? please, what was hitlery's plan? I'll wait.

Yea, we did give up on bringing high paying blue collar union jobs back home. Stupid democrats. That's how Trump was able to claim this issue. Brilliant. But his only plan to raise wages is to kick illegals out. Lets see how much that works.

George Soros, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerburg, Mark Cuban........How about the Kennedy's, and the Rockefeller's.

George Soros, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerburg, Mark Cuban........

Seems both sides have plenty... think about that.

Lets see what Republicans do for the middle class in the next 2-8 years.

They will grow the middle class, hence beating back the gains you fascists made under Obama. It's already happening. The Bourgeoisie is rebounding under Trump, the two tiered society you promote of a 1% elite ruling over an impoverished mass if faltering, despite the gains you made under Obama.
I think W gave us a pretty good fucking. And I voted for the guy once too.
better than any lib.
Well, I admit I haven't been cornholed like I was then.

they hate success.

So companies left because Americans made too much $. Got it.
I supposed that is true. without tarrifs. Why I want them. so we can bring some jobs home. Now you tell me what libs are doing to bring back $35 dollar an hour jobs? please, what was hitlery's plan? I'll wait.

Yea, we did give up on bringing high paying blue collar union jobs back home. Stupid democrats. That's how Trump was able to claim this issue. Brilliant. But his only plan to raise wages is to kick illegals out. Lets see how much that works.
so hitlery had no plan for the middle class. The group of people the libs love to put on a pedestal and then fk with policy. yep. Especially energy jobs. Shit Hitlery told it right to the coal miners face. just wow. yeah,

I don't think either side wants the middle class to succeed. surely the party of the one percent is no better than the dems. The overtime laws, fighting family medical leave, getting rid of union's are just a few things. Too that off with the rhetoric that social security is a bad thing.....although most model classers need it to survive. You can cut Medicare Medicaid etc. But don't then say this will benefit the middle class. Then you are lying.

The middle class doesn't have much of a political voice anymore. Used to be through unions.

The middle class doesn't have much of a political voice anymore. Used to be through unions.

Aside from the amusement factor, the OP is based on an intellectual dishonesty. Both parties, including both the tea party and establishment gopers, and even the Trump alt-R folks, purport to be in support of the middle class.

oh no, it's just the repubs, we all know it right? I mean that's all you hear on any MSM feed. tax break for the rich, with the implication it's only for repubs. it's so ridicules it's funny.

unions abused the system. if you can't acknowledged that then you are far from understanding what happened. I'll tell you what, right now Chicago public school union is trying to destroy the state.

I don't think either side wants the middle class to succeed. surely the party of the one percent is no better than the dems. The overtime laws, fighting family medical leave, getting rid of union's are just a few things. Too that off with the rhetoric that social security is a bad thing.....although most model classers need it to survive. You can cut Medicare Medicaid etc. But don't then say this will benefit the middle class. Then you are lying.
again, the 1% are more democrat. Let's don't make statements without facts on this. agree?

How many 1%'s are movie stars? Let's look at the states they mostly live in. Most Blue States.

I don't know why for sure, but this relationship really makes me smile.

Maybe it's because it tells all the silly partisans to piss off and get over themselves.
gallery-1474912009-610189954-astrid-riecken.jpg

Forum List

Back