The left has done worse

laugh3.gif

Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims - Yahoo! News

Exactly what in the statement is not true? And how about all the PERSONAL insults leveled at Republican candidates and their families?

How about all those personal insults levied at democratic voters and their families?

How about all those personal insults levied at republican voters and their families?

See how this works? If you accept it from one side, you cannot criticize it from the other. Personally, I think both democrats and republicans are jackasses. But that's just me... I have a very low tolerance level for stupidity.

Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims - Yahoo! News

Exactly what in the statement is not true? And how about all the PERSONAL insults leveled at Republican candidates and their families?

How about all those personal insults levied at democratic voters and their families?

How about all those personal insults levied at republican voters and their families?

See how this works? If you accept it from one side, you cannot criticize it from the other. Personally, I think both democrats and republicans are jackasses. But that's just me... I have a very low tolerance level for stupidity.

Oh no, I completely agree. This was a thread about defending the republican side of the shit throwing, so I took the opposing stance. (To get my point across that both sides do it)

Oh no, I completely agree. This was a thread about defending the republican side of the shit throwing, so I took the opposing stance. (To get my point across that both sides do it)

Dont say that too loud around Obama :eek:

I think you missed RGS's point. Personally, I'm quite tired of the left playing the race card.

I think you missed RGS's point. Personally, I'm quite tired of the left playing the race card.

Cain didn't hesitate to play it either. :/ Both sides play it.

Who us?

Why I would never find humor in reffering to the ows loosers as the Pee Party. Props to PC for coming up with that.
And I would never mention that Pelosi looks like Skelators evil twin sister.

nope, not me.

:eusa_angel:

The ONLY defense is that calling it racism is a LIE. Pretty simple concept. One should do a study of Political attacks and they will find this one is pretty tame.

But then you dumb asses keep making the same claim, anyone that doesn't like Obama's policies is a racist. Wasn't true in 2008 and still isn't true in 2011.

Personally, yes. It annoys the shit out of me when the whole race thing gets played. It has nothing to do with anything and just serves as a point scoring tactic in debates.

I would say what annoys me the absolute most is both sides are perfectly willing to take the insulting to the next level with little provocation. I wish people would realize how childish and how in the end it accomplishes literally nothing.

When was the last time someone made you re-think your stance on something while being a complete prick and a hostile asshole?

I would say what annoys me the absolute most is both sides are perfectly willing to take the insulting to the next level with little provocation. I wish people would realize how childish and how in the end it accomplishes literally nothing.

When was the last time someone made you re-think your stance on something while being a complete prick and a hostile asshole?

Because it works everytime.

The biggest mud slingers are the ones that get in and stay in.

Ever hear the saying; Nice guys finish last?

Because it works everytime.

The biggest mud slingers are the ones that get in and stay in.

Ever hear the saying; Nice guys finish last?

The only reason that would remain true is if no one tried to change it. That is probably why our country is going the direction it is.

Forum List

Back