The left has been exposed, It was always about Bush and not war.

It's OK, dilloduck, no one is interested in the peace prize, least of all the Syrians, I would imagine. :lol:

The OP is inaccurate, as we all know.

If you say so. Actually, no, whether you say so or not.

It's about a regime, that you support, gassing children.

If we oppose going to war in Syria, how does that translate into us being warmongers?

Because once he actually goes in, you liberals will find every excuse in the book to justify him being there. Oh, did I mention you voted for him?

Once you have to start pretending what the other guy believes, you've lost the argument.

You lose again.

You think this is a game? You seem to make a habit of pretending what other people believe on a daily basis, Carbine. Isn't that hypocritical? Oh by the way:

1239973_578182218884316_2086239596_n.jpg

If we oppose going to war in Syria, how does that translate into us being warmongers?

Because once he actually goes in, you liberals will find every excuse in the book to justify him being there. Oh, did I mention you voted for him?

Once you have to start pretending what the other guy believes, you've lost the argument.

You lose again.

And why such a reaction, Carbine? Did your naivete come back to haunt you? Of course it did. It will always hurt those who practice it when it comes down to presidential elections.

Obama is against the use of chemical weapons and Assad must be punished. Has nothing to do with Bush's lies and the stupidest war in US history, 4000 killed for nothing.

Bush's lies??? I am certainly no fan of Bush, but if you're going to call Bush a liar, then if you are not the political hack you have proven to be in this forum, then surely you must call Bill Clinton, Al Gore and John Kerry liars as well; as they clearly stated the were WMDs in Iraq.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0f5u_0ytUs]Bill Clinton: Clear Evidence of Iraqi WMD Program - YouTube[/ame]

Here is Al Gore, inventor of the Internet

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=fFBl0fnMUVc]Al Gore: No Doubt Saddam's Weapons Are Grave Threat - YouTube[/ame]

Here is Frankenstein face

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=IH93UlGHBfk]John Kerry saying he found WMD in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

So, Franco, by calling Bush a liar, you have just called Clinton, Gore and Kerry liars as well. But I know you are a political hack who thinks a war is a good war, just as long as the president has the letter "D" in front of their name.

How about this Franco, if what is going in Syria has so much meaning to you, go down to the local recruiting office and sign up and request to be sent over to Syria to right what you perceive to be a wrong. If congress votes against going into Syria, then see about joining the French Foreign Legion and volunteering to be part of a unit to go into Syria. I am not just directing this at you, but at anyone who thinks we need to be in Syria.

Hey Franco, just think, if a Republican wins the presidency in 2016 and talks about WMDs in Syria, you can call that President a liar again just because they have the letter R by their name.

Last edited:
Did your naivete come back to haunt you? Of course it did. It will always hurt those who practice it when it comes down to presidential elections.

It sure did in the last presidential election.

I don't think Bush lied, and the left who says he did have no evidence, so we give them the credit they deserve: nothing.

I do think Bush believed wrongly because he so wanted to believe the WMDs existed. The far right did the same excessive wishful thinking in the last election.

Assad needs to be killed and the regime punished. To suggest that such is the same thing as Iraq is simply nonsense.

It's definitely amusing watching the two ends of the political spectrum switch sides on this kind of shit when it's politically convenient, expecting no one to notice.

What isn't funny is that we're yet again talking about shoving our military nose into yet another part of the Middle East, which we do not own.

And liberals were 100% vindicated by the outcome of Bush's stupid Iraq War.

Turns out those liberal protesters were right, and the warmongers were wrong.

What is as equally vindicating, is this little rant about Bush. Nothing condemning Obama for his want to insert his nose where it doesn't belong. If Obama goes to war, you liberals are just as much warmongers as you claim conservatives of being.

Think before you post.

I oppose us getting involved in Syria. I have criticized the idea in other posts. I won't defend Obama if he does it.

What Syria did is against international law, but our proposed response to it is against the law too.

Obama is against the use of chemical weapons and Assad must be punished. Has nothing to do with Bush's lies and the stupidest war in US history, 4000 killed for nothing.

Bush's lies??? I am certainly no fan of Bush, but if you're going to call Bush a liar, then if you are not the political hack you have proven to be in this forum, then surely you must call Bill Clinton, Al Gore and John Kerry liars as well; as they clearly stated the were WMDs in Iraq.

They didn't lie. Those intelligent Democrats were fooled by Bush, The Dumbest Man in America.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back