The Left Gets Special Dispensation

You right wingers can't stop us from taking over society. You'll be in chains before long.

Allahu akbar!

7. More from the Fake News:

"....here are our 10 most mortifying media moments of 2017:

10 — It’s Our Job to Tell You What to Think. During a February broadcast of “Morning Joe,” co-host Mika Brzezinski chastised Trump for telling Americans to be skeptical of the press, worrying Americans may trust him over her media colleagues. “He could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

9 — ABC Botches Biggest Story of Year. Shortly after Michael Flynn was indicted for lying to the FBI, ABC’s Brian Ross broke what appeared to be a massive scoop: that during the campaign, Trump instructed him to coordinate with Russia. This led to reporters giddily anticipating the apparently inevitable downfall of Trump, which no one highlighted better than Joy Behar, who literally shouted “Yes!” after delivering Ross’s “scoop.” The only problem is the story was completely wrong; it was then President Elect Trump who had given these (very normal) instructions, just as President Elect Obama had reached out to Iran during his own transition. Ross was subsequently suspended for the “serious error.”

8 — Late-Night Leftism. When Sens. Lindsey Graham and Bill Cassidy sponsored a health-care reform bill that would have given states more flexibility to operate health-care exchanges, ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel abandoned comedy altogether and instead used his show to rally his audience against the bill. After turning “Jimmy Kimmel Tonight” into a platform for nauseating left-wing sermonizing, he was dubbed “America’s Conscience” by his colleagues in the media.

7 — Hillary, Our Hero. After spending months hunting for an opportunity to expose a Trump scandal, Hillary published her book on the 2016 race (“What Happened”) and went on a whirlwind publicity tour, where reporters treated the scandal-scarred former First Lady to chardonnay, flattery & panda videos.

6 — ‘Reporting’ as an Excuse for Venting. All too often in 2017, “reporting” on the Trump Administration became synonymous with “venting.” Mika Brzezinksi, for example, used the opportunity of reporting on a Trump tweet to say (all in one sentence) that the president has no morals, is a bully, acts like a bigot, is racist, and is a sexual harasser. The New York Time’s Tom Friedman, commenting on a torrent of news from the Trump Administration, said that “from a journalism perspective” Trump is like a “brain eating disease.” Former reporter Mark Halperin said the election of Trump was a “more cataclysmic event” than 9/11.

5 — Let’s Impeach Trump Already! After President Trump fired FBI director James Comey, the media appeared certain he’d just committed his first impeachable offense. Almost without fail, Democratic guests appearing on TV in May were expected to announce when they would initiate impeachment proceedings against the president.

4 — Vegas Scapegoating. When an atrocity of inexplicable scale struck Las Vegas, Americans demanded answers. When those were slow in coming, the media turned their sights on Republicans, blaming gun rights for the tragedy. (Note: They did the same thing after the mass shooting in Texas.)

3 — Abandoning Any Sense of Perspective. After Donald Trump Jr. acknowledged accepting a meeting with a sketchy Russian lawyer who said she had dirt on Hillary Clinton, reporters and others in the media jumped the rhetorical shark, calling it a case of “treason.” Yet months later it was reported the Clinton campaign solicited anti-Trump gossip from Kremlin agents (via their intermediary, Fusion GPS), an arguably far worse ethical lapse, and these same talking heads were curiously quiet.Flashback: How the Media Went Hysterical over Don Jr.’s Willingness to Accept Russian Dirt on Hillary

2 — Emoting as Reporting. Just weeks into the Trump Administration, MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski was struggling. The emotional toll was already too much; after Trump had tweeted that the Trump Tower had been wiretapped, she could no longer take it, telling viewers it was OK to be scared. “We’re all really nervous, too,” she emoted.

1 — Reporters Treat Obama to One Final Slobberfest. In President Obama’s final appearance before the White House press corps, reporters used the opportunity to … shower him with praise, adulation, and hagiography. These sycophantic reporters were seemingly competing to see who could offer Obama the most effusive praise. That honor may have gone to The Blade’s Chris Johnson, who itemized to the president what he felt were his greatest accomplishments -- before inviting him to bash Trump. Or the LA Times’ Christi Parsons, who begged the president to call her (while pointing at her phone), and telling him it’s been “an honor” covering his administration. Her actual question? How he was going to explain the election of Trump to his children."
Montage: The 10 Most Mortifying Media Moments of 2017

You right wingers can't stop us from taking over society. You'll be in chains before long.

Allahu akbar!

I'm sure you imagined ( I almost said 'thought') that post was funny....but it seems you need more than a two-digit IQ to be funny....

Let's see how well you've been doing, dunce:

"His presidency will end with Democrats in possession of 11 fewer Senate seats (depending on how you count), more than 60 fewer House seats, at least 14 fewer governorships and more than 900 fewer seats in state legislatures than when it began. That’s a staggering toll." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/o...est&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection&_r=0

"Democrats suffered a greater loss of power during Obama’s tenure than under any other two-term president since World War II." Obama returns to political fray for a Democratic Party cause

"BOMBSHELL: Former DNC Head Admits Obama Cleaned Out The Party, Hillary Stole It, Bernie Got Robbed
According to Brazile, Obama “left the party $24 million in debt” – hey, sort of like the country! "

BOMBSHELL: Former DNC Head Admits Obama Cleaned Out The Party, Hillary Stole It, Bernie Got Robbed

Allahu akbar!

I'm sure you imagined ( I almost said 'thought') that post was funny....but it seems you need more than a two-digit IQ to be funny....

"His presidency will end with Democrats in possession of 11 fewer Senate seats (depending on how you count), more than 60 fewer House seats, at least 14 fewer governorships and more than 900 fewer seats in state legislatures than when it began. That’s a staggering toll." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/o...est&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection&_r=0

"Democrats suffered a greater loss of power during Obama’s tenure than under any other two-term president since World War II." Obama returns to political fray for a Democratic Party cause

"BOMBSHELL: Former DNC Head Admits Obama Cleaned Out The Party, Hillary Stole It, Bernie Got Robbed
According to Brazile, Obama “left the party $24 million in debt” – hey, sort of like the country! "

BOMBSHELL: Former DNC Head Admits Obama Cleaned Out The Party, Hillary Stole It, Bernie Got Robbed

This might surprise you, but I don't really take issue with anything you just posted. I've actually been rather impressed with Trump recently. I'm sure it doesn't bode well for Democrats when Bernie supporters are finding reason to be okay with Trump.

Anyway, I was mostly just mocking your insanity. You're the extreme on the other end; the other half of the problem.

Allahu akbar!

This might surprise you, but I don't really take issue with anything you just posted. I've actually been rather impressed with Trump recently. I'm sure it doesn't bode well for Democrats when Bernie supporters are finding reason to be okay with Trump.

Anyway, I was mostly just mocking your insanity. You're the extreme on the other end; the other half of the problem.

Another misaprehension on your part.

You're not mocking me....you're providing a piñata to bust to pieces.

And, I do appreciate it:

impressive-pictures-of-pinata-stock-photos-and-getty-images.jpg

Allahu akbar!

And, I do appreciate it:

Narcissistic delusions are powerful.

Allahu akbar!

And, I do appreciate it:

Narcissistic delusions are powerful.

Any of our readers will agree with me.

8. The media does no more than publish DNC press releases…..like this fake news:

“THE MEDIA HAVE RENDERED ITS VERDICT: OBAMA HAD ZERO SCANDALS

President Obama began saying toward the end of his presidency that he's "extremely proud" to be leaving without any major scandals.

We've noted claim is far from true, documenting hundreds of scandals.

The major media, however, is only too happy to help create Obama's preferred narrative …

CNN and MSNBC were in total agreement: Obama is perhaps the most ethical and upright and scandal-free president in modern American history.

"It's very hard to meet the Barack Obama standard," presidential historian, Douglas Brinkley, said. "In my mind, he's like Dwight Eisenhower. He's almost unimpeachable. He has governed with such honesty and integrity ... and the legacy of having eight scandal-free years is going to look larger and larger in history."

Many of these commentators argued that Donald Trump -- before taking office -- already has more scandals than Obama is leaving with.

"They didn't have a big scandal in eight years," David Gergen said. "It's very rare."

"Isn't it amazing?" agreed CNN's Don Lemon. "It's class. A very classy family."

"There's not a bit of scandal," Chris Matthews said. "His family is ... completely perfect."

The Media Have Rendered Its Verdict: Obama Had ZERO Scandals [Montage]

CnfaLxfRb5mIbKaNw1k7nqzAp5_zPJAk2xWft03VNXc.jpg

Political chick you really need to get a new propaganda minister. Your shit is getting really repetitive.

You mean that you keep telling the same lies and she keeps calling you out as the fucking liar you are.

If you don't want her to be repetitive, try different lies. Get reprogrammed by the hate sites.

You Communists spewed a lot of shit about Don Jr. over the weekend. Tell me Comrade, WHY did Fusion GPS meet with Natalia Veselnitskaya an hour prior to the Trump Tower Meeting? Isn't it true that Glenn Simpson in fact fed the lie that there was dirt to be had in the form of opposition research to the Trump team?

Wasn't it in fact the PURPOSE of the meeting to attempt to entrap the Trump team, an attempt by Simpson and close Clinton Crony Denis Katsyv, a Russian Oligarch with deep ties to the Clinton mob?

In FACT Natalia Veselnitskaya met with Simpson and Katsyv a mere two hours after the Trump tower meeting to hand over surveillance and receive her next orders.

See Comrade, the criminal conspiracy is deep, and dirty - it just doesn't happen to have anything to do with Trump.

You Stalinist piles of shit are openly corrupt and never expected to have Trump in Office to expose you corrupt motherfuckers. Now you are in a panic and use this Witch Hunt to try and distract.

Forum List

Back