The left destroys everything they control.

All of that and not to mention the 3 states that have recounts going are run by republicans. I guess he started drinking at 9AM or so and hasn’t stopped since.
If you're talking about florida, the two districts lean democrat that have a problem.

The recounts are being run by republicans because they could not find anyone else who could count past 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's democrat run cities that can't have fair elections. That's why you need illegals here.

Red state run governments try to sabotage the city votes . See Georgia .

Yeah a grown man waving his dick in girls faces is normal to you?

Geez, what bathrooms are you going into ?
It's been documented that grown men have been getting nude in girls locker rooms. A swim center comes to mind. You think that's normal?

No! And it’s illegal .

You think it’s suddenly ok for me to jump into the girls shower at school.
Obama was going to cut federal school funding if they didn't let it happen. I had a forum on this when he proposed it. Like i predicted, not a peep from a liberal.

You are totally misrepresenting the proposal .

Will none of you address my example of the “man” in the ladies room?

You continue to address it since, umm, you thunk it up.

It's been documented that grown men have been getting nude in girls locker rooms. A swim center comes to mind. You think that's normal?

No! And it’s illegal .

Obama was going to cut federal school funding if they didn't let it happen. I had a forum on this when he proposed it. Like i predicted, not a peep from a liberal.

You continue to address it since, umm, you thunk it up.

Righties can’t stop talking about insane scenarios that don’t happen , then refuse to address the common every day scenario.

All of that and not to mention the 3 states that have recounts going are run by republicans. I guess he started drinking at 9AM or so and hasn’t stopped since.
If you're talking about florida, the two districts lean democrat that have a problem.

The recounts are being run by republicans because they could not find anyone else who could count past 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's democrat run cities that can't have fair elections. That's why you need illegals here.

Red state run governments try to sabotage the city votes . See Georgia .

Maybe.

Moreover what they do is run on “cutting spending to the bone” so what happens is that the voting apparatus that is used for 2 weeks or so every 2 years is forgotten about since nobody is on the case and those that are supposed to be on top of things have usually had other duties put onto their to-do list. So the dead stay on voter rolls, locations that have closed are not updated and the ones that are updated are usually not well-thought-out and usually not well publicized. A very close friend of mine had to vote in a fire station in 2016. She worked in the place that used to have the voting machines and was shocked as anyone when the secretary of State’s office didn’t hold the elections at her multi-service center that year. Was that an attempt at voter suppression. I don’t think so. Was it an unwelcome change? I do think so given the lines that were outside the fire station instead of inside where her MSC had the elections.

I’m sure you could find the same thing happening in blue states (the above happened in Texas of course).

Major cities turning to shitholes? Check

Unions driving companies to bankruptcy? Check

Can't count ballots? Check

Allowing illegals to hide? Check

Passing laws that hurt economic growth? Check

Creating legislation that steals from hard working Americans? Check

Driving Americans into poverty? Check

Forcing banks to make loans guaranteed to default? Check
Don't be hatin'

Yeah a grown man waving his dick in girls faces is normal to you?

No! And it’s illegal .

Like i said a grown man used a swim center to show his pecker off around girls in their locker room. Google it, i'll be waiting for your response.

That kind of behavior is acceptable to the left. I mean they elected a president who was banging a college intern in the White House while married and then lied about it under oath.

Any party that supports an impeached lying president who cheats on his wife is a sick party indeed.

My God I can't decide if I'm talking about Clinton or Trump.

That kind of behavior is acceptable to the left. I mean they elected a president who was banging a college intern in the White House while married and then lied about it under oath.

Any party that supports an impeached lying president who cheats on his wife is a sick party indeed.

My God I can't decide if I'm talking about Clinton or Trump.

Well with Clinton it was proven.
With Trump it's just an allegation.

We got corruption in both parties.
Both parties have gone far left and far right.
So where do go from here for the vast majority of the nation who are in the middle?

New Topics

Forum List

Back