The left continues to contradict themselves

NOT ALL Homicides are murder.
Ladies & Gentlemen....liberal “logic”. :lmao:

1. The “definition” you posted supported a position that not all homicides were a crime. There is a HUGE difference between the words “crime” and “murder”.

2. Your post is completely and totally irrelevant anyway. My comparison is apples-to-apples. In each case, a baby’s life was terminated inside of the womb. When a woman does it, the left celebritates and swears that a fetus is “not” a person. Well - how did that same fetus in that same womb magically become a person because a man touched the pill instead of the woman?

Oops.

It is no contradiction that we have a Second Amendment and should have, no security problems in our free States.

Don't want to muster and become Necessary, then don't whine about State use of their Traditional, police power.

Only the unorganized militia, does that.

Don't want to muster and become Necessary, then don't whine about State use of their Traditional, police power.
Nobody is even discussing that. You’re really having trouble keeping up. You need to brush up on your English before Putin has you executed!

Homicide? Wait...homicide? How can killing a fetus legally be homicide when (A.) abortion is legal and (B.) progressives insist that a fetus is not a human life?
Imran was arrested last May and pleaded guilty to fetal homicide in March. On Friday was sentenced to 20 years in prison.
This is further proof that the left builds their positions on irrational emotion instead of logic and reason. Which creates a dreadful predicament for them. They have to contradict themselves.
View attachment 194979

Doctor Slipped an Abortion Pill in Pregnant Girlfriend's Drink, Causing Her to Miscarry

Conservatives are pro death penalty . Ain’t that hypocrisy?

Nobody is even discussing that. You’re really having trouble keeping up. You need to brush up on your English before Putin has you executed!
we have a Second Amendment and should have, no security problems in our free States.

that should be the, "gospel Truth" for the militia of the United States.

Conservatives are pro death penalty . Ain’t that hypocrisy?
No. It’s not. At all. That’s like saying the right to self-defense is “hypocritical”. When people engage in extreme acts of evil which violate our laws, we absolutely have the right to take their life in response.

So what extreme acts of evil which violated our laws did the babies engage in?

NOT ALL Homicides are murder.
Ladies & Gentlemen....liberal “logic”. :lmao:

1. The “definition” you posted supported a position that not all homicides were a crime. There is a HUGE difference between the words “crime” and “murder”.

2. Your post is completely and totally irrelevant anyway. My comparison is apples-to-apples. In each case, a baby’s life was terminated inside of the womb. When a woman does it, the left celebritates and swears that a fetus is “not” a person. Well - how did that same fetus in that same womb magically become a person because a man touched the pill instead of the woman?

Oops.
it is a human fetus, a person to be... in the forming stages, but not a person yet because it is not born or birthed....it has not taken its first breath, the breath of life.

The termination of pregnancy, by the mother to be, before a certain time frame is legal, so it is not murder under the law.

Another person, killing a mother to be's baby is against the law now, since the Conner and Lacy law passed, but not a charge of murdering a human being/person.... but a charge for killing an unborn person IF the mother to be had a crime committed against her as well and in the same act, is my understanding.

Last edited:
but not a person yet because it is not born or birthed....
Well, if it is not a “person yet” then that man can’t be charged with murder. Oops.

he was not charged with murder, he was charged with FETAL HOMICIDE...there are no MURDER charges for the unborn child.

Read your article, you have it highlighted in your op.

Fetal Homicide was the charge....

and as I stated in my legal definition of Homicide, not all homicides are murder... OOPS

check mate! ;)

and as I stated in my legal definition of Homicide, not all homicides are murder...
Oh sweetie...you poor thing. I’ve proven you wrong half a dozen times now and you keep going back to the same well. Homicide is a synonym for murder. Please read for the class the first word after the semicolon:

B09FAEBE-68FC-40F6-B9ED-37F685965493.jpeg

Checkmate!

only the right wing continues to contradict themselves by alleging a subscription to morals from the Age of Iron and should be mustering and becoming Necessary to the security of any free State of our Union, simply to lower our tax burden by being able to end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

Simply mustering the militia could help abolish our income tax.

Homicide? Wait...homicide? How can killing a fetus legally be homicide when (A.) abortion is legal and (B.) progressives insist that a fetus is not a human life?

Imran was arrested last May and pleaded guilty to fetal homicide in March. On Friday was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

This is further proof that the left builds their positions on irrational emotion instead of logic and reason. Which creates a dreadful predicament for them. They have to contradict themselves.
View attachment 194979

Doctor Slipped an Abortion Pill in Pregnant Girlfriend's Drink, Causing Her to Miscarry

a. Your evidence is a serious felony. R v. W is The Law.
b. The Conservative GOP has the power in all 3 branches of government, how many times have the voted to repeal R v W?
c. AH's like you probably oppose age appropriate education, contraceptive information and the methods to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, thus they and you enable abortions.
d. Abortion is a wedge issue, and preys on human emotions, not the irrational consequences outlined in c. above.

b. The Conservative GOP has the power in all 3 branches of government, how many times have the voted to repeal R v W?
Wow. You truly are a very special kind of stupid. Roe vs. Wade is not legislation. It was a Supreme Court ruling. Therefore it cannot be “repealed”. It can only be overturned by another Supreme Court ruling through a challenge.

Wow. You truly are a very special kind of stupid. Roe vs. Wade is not legislation. It was a Supreme Court ruling. Therefore it cannot be “repealed”. It can only be overturned by another Supreme Court ruling through a challenge.

That is true, but ignorant; McConnell's non feasance put a right winger on The Court, and the Senate Confirmed Trump's appointment. If you don't see that as an effort to repeal R v. W you maybe dumber than even I know you to be.

That is true, but ignorant; McConnell's non feasance put a right winger on The Court, and the Senate Confirmed Trump's appointment. If you don't see that as an effort to repeal R v. W you maybe dumber than even I know you to be.
Ahahahah! Nice try snowflake. You’re trying to get out from under your humiliating gaffe that showed everyone just how stupid you really are. But here is the problem: Neil Gorsuch replaced Antonin Scalia. The balance of the court hasn’t changed one bit. The radical progressive activists who reject the U.S. Constitution are still there.

This is a prime example of why nobody takes the left seriously about anything. Guy Catcher thinks you can “vote” to “repeal” a Supreme Court ruling. :laugh:

Forum List

Back