The Left Continues its 'War' on Moms

Ah yes there is no right war on women, only the left ever wages war on things...which is well laughable outright but whatever you fucks don't care or listen.

Actually, there is logic to believing that.

Lets use the left talking points to prove it.

"The GOP only care about the wealthy."

Well, that makes up what....maybe 3% of the electorate.

"The democratic party cares about the poor, the middle class, the minorities, the handicapped, women, gays, etc etc etc."

Now, that being said....how do we know the GOP only care about the wealthy and the democratic party cares about everyone else?

Becuase the democratic party lets everyone know it.

So, seeing as the GOP does not only care about the wealthy and thus WHY they get 50% of the vote...give or take 4 points either way, depending on the year.....anytime the democratic party questions the motives of the republican party as it pertains to a group of people...it is deemed as a war on that group.

It really is not so difficult to see and understand this.

Ah yes there is no right war on women, only the left ever wages war on things...which is well laughable outright but whatever you fucks don't care or listen.

Well of course the right is in the war. We are busy defending the greater good and stamping out the grapes of wrath.

According to the left, stay at home moms can't be "educated women." What a disgrace.

Does making a rude comment really fit the category of "war"? If so, the term has been significantly devalued in recent years to the point of becoming meaningless.

As a mom who is employed, I tend to think that what really needs to happen is for women (whether employed or SAH) to put on their big girl panties and stop caring what stupid politicians say about our choices.

Or, are we just a nation of spineless thin-skinned pansies? Wait...don't answer that.

OK...so then let me ask you this....

Does the GOP saying that they do not feel the government should be involved in forcing insurance companies to cover items such as contraception fit the category of "war" on women? Afterall, there are plenty of men that are married and ALSO take on the cost of contraception for themselves and their wives...When I ws younger and not married, I spilit the cost of contraception with my long term girlfirend...

Bear in mind...the GOP "war on women" was actually started by the left after the whole Fluke incident.

According to the left, stay at home moms can't be "educated women." What a disgrace.

Not really....it is just according to some very naive outspoken individuals who side with the left...but not the left in general.

Does making a rude comment really fit the category of "war"? If so, the term has been significantly devalued in recent years to the point of becoming meaningless.

As a mom who is employed, I tend to think that what really needs to happen is for women (whether employed or SAH) to put on their big girl panties and stop caring what stupid politicians say about our choices.

Or, are we just a nation of spineless thin-skinned pansies? Wait...don't answer that.

Does the GOP saying that they do not feel the government should be involved in forcing insurance companies to cover items such as contraception fit the category of "war" on women? Afterall, there are plenty of men that are married and ALSO take on the cost of contraception for themselves and their wives...When I ws younger and not married, I spilit the cost of contraception with my long term girlfirend...

Bear in mind...the GOP "war on women" was actually started by the left after the whole Fluke incident.

No it started in the state capitals.

There were over 1100 antichoice provisions introduced in 2011 and 900 antichoice provisions introduced so far in 2012. Legislators in 13 states have introduced 22 bills seeking to mandate that a woman obtain an ultrasound procedure before having an abortion. Of these, seven states are pursuing the state-rape vaginal probe variety. In addition, legislators in 13 states have sponsored right-wing "Personhood" type bills, too extreme even for the electorate of Mississippi, that could make both abortion and reproductive choices highly restricted.

The Republican 'War on Women' Is Real - Chicago Tribune

Don't you pseudo-conz wish.

It's more a pseudo-conservative war on reality.

"I misspoke and that's one reason why we corrected the interview for later feeds of the show. What I was trying to say was that while Romney has an overall deficit with women voters, his biggest disadvantage is with college educated women - wherever they work, at home, in an office, a store or a factory."

Of course for the cons this type of propaganda is reality isn't it?

Oh don't even. She got nailed for saying "stay at home moms" versus "educated women".

We know what she said.

I know. You go home tonight as a democrat and tell your wife she doesn't work for a living.

You can call me at 911 and I will send an ambulance to your house.

:eusa_angel:

There were over 1100 antichoice provisions introduced in 2011 and 900 antichoice provisions introduced so far in 2012.

"antichoice" :rolleyes:

It is illegal in your state for someone to walk up to you in the street and chop you up into a million pieces with a meat cleaver, right? You probably support the laws that make such action illegal, right? It is illegal in your state to hire a hitman to take you out, right? You probably support the laws that make such action illegal, right? It is illegal in your state for someone to poison your pizza and kill you, right? You probably support the laws that make such action illegal, right? I guess that makes you antichoice.

Don't you pseudo-conz wish.

It's more a pseudo-conservative war on reality.

"I misspoke and that's one reason why we corrected the interview for later feeds of the show. What I was trying to say was that while Romney has an overall deficit with women voters, his biggest disadvantage is with college educated women - wherever they work, at home, in an office, a store or a factory."

Of course for the cons this type of propaganda is reality isn't it?

Oh don't even. She got nailed for saying "stay at home moms" versus "educated women".

We know what she said.

I know. You go home tonight as a democrat and tell your wife she doesn't work for a living.

You can call me at 911 and I will send an ambulance to your house.

:eusa_angel:

I C. So no one is ever allow to append or clarify something they said that came out wrong?

I'll remember that.

My wife and I both worked and we both raised our kids, tag team.

There were over 1100 antichoice provisions introduced in 2011 and 900 antichoice provisions introduced so far in 2012.

It is illegal in your state for someone to walk up to you in the street and chop you up into a million pieces with a meat cleaver, right? You probably support the laws that make such action illegal, right? It is illegal in your state to hire a hitman to take you out, right? You probably support the laws that make such action illegal, right? It is illegal in your state for someone to poison your pizza and kill you, right? You probably support the laws that make such action illegal, right? I guess that makes you antichoice.

No. Anything else?

No. Anything else?

But you are denying all those people their 'choices.'

By that same standard, apply it to Rush and the slut/prostitute flap. It was a rude comment that set off a faux-firestorm on the left to try and score political points... and failed cataclysmically. (That's really badly for those of you in Rio Linda).

I think the only thing I posted about it was this statement:

Slut: A woman who sleeps with everyone except you.

I don't give a crap what Rush Limbaugh says about anyone.

And yes, over a third of the US is a bunch of pasty thin-skinned spineless pansies who think they have a right to not be offended while saying the offensive.

Nobody who lives here has a right not to be offended. If you want that right, relocate to Canukistan.
Actually that's an old joke.

What'd the difference between a bitch and a slut.

A slut will sleep with anyone. A bitch will sleep with anyone but you.

No it started in the state capitals.

There were over 1100 antichoice provisions introduced in 2011 and 900 antichoice provisions introduced so far in 2012. Legislators in 13 states have introduced 22 bills seeking to mandate that a woman obtain an ultrasound procedure before having an abortion. Of these, seven states are pursuing the state-rape vaginal probe variety. In addition, legislators in 13 states have sponsored right-wing "Personhood" type bills, too extreme even for the electorate of Mississippi, that could make both abortion and reproductive choices highly restricted.

The Republican 'War on Women' Is Real - Chicago Tribune

Ah, yes. Because we all know that the only thing in the world that matters to women is the 100% unrestricted ability to kill their children in the womb, and that any attempt to regulate the unborn child-killing industry is viewed by 100% of women in this country as intolerable misogyny and an attempt to enslave them in giant baby-producing factories as mindless incubators. :cuckoo:

Shockingly, not all women are leftist twats, and not all of us define fetuses as our enemies or restrictions on the abortion industry as "war on women".

By the way, are YOU a woman? And if not, why the hell are you commenting on "women's issues", let alone trying to define them for the rest of us? Isn't it the left that's always telling us that men have no say in the matter?

Last edited:

Well of course the right is in the war. We are busy defending the greater good and stamping out the grapes of wrath.

hahahhahahhahahahaha no you are not, now shut up.

Yeah, that will work. You value women only as pawns in the pursuit of power.

Forum List

Back