The left claims the rich are stealing all the money, what say you?

What is the deflection? If you raise the tax rates, you raise the tax rates. That is a fact.

Very good.
So how is raising taxes

1. Punishment.

and

2. Punishment for success?

because a person has to work his ass of to achieve success, for some damn nit wit in congress to decide that you have to give 35% of what you worked for to the gov. who is greedy and wasteful is punishment. They don't appreciate the money, they just piss it away as fast as you can send it to them.. so to be successful is to be punished in the form of tax, all tax is punitive.. to be lazy and unsuccessful is to not be taxed but to be a taker. the taker is rewarded through the fruits of the successful's punitive tax. now go ahead and deny that.

Oh yeah cause this is such a terrible place to live, with the roads, and the parks and the Public universities, and the cops and firemen.

Yeah the successful have come to a 3rd world hell hole and worked their behinds off to gain success. Or there is reality, they are here in the largest ecconomy on earth and are lucky enough or skilled anought to find a niche that works for them and they do better than they would in the vast majority of the world andthen they carp about how horrible it is that they have to pay taxes to keep this nation a great one.

:eusa_boohoo: Ohh the poor wealthy how hard they have it.

Your freakin' hillarious!

if you are selling something you are getting help recovering

That's really a stupid statement.....

If you have a business you're going to sell something to make money.
Gramps is not getting help from the govt...he had a hard time and he's building it back up himself, with NO HELP FROM THE GOV'T.

So are you saying he should stop selling because that means he's "getting help"????
Wow...

So if everyone that has a business is selling something they need to stop if they're against getting help and want to do it on their own?
What would you do if the alcohol and drug people decided to stop selling them, how would you get your supply?

You make absolutely no f'ing sense! :laugh2:

can you answer the question or not?

Raising taxes in not punnishment.

There you go, answered.

The 50% of us who have to pay taxes to satisfy your wants and needs disagree. so no.. it is not answered.

Well genius I pay taxes to I just don;t whine about and py panties in a twist over what should be considered "the cost of doing business".

Somewhere along the way the right just decided that they were entitled to whatever they wanted and shouldn't have to pay evil old taxes. That's the entitlement mentality that is truly damaging this nation.

There you go, answered.

The 50% of you who have to pay taxes to satisfy your wants and needs disagree. so no.. it is not answered.

Fixed your post

Which is against the rules. I have flagged this shitty "fixed your post" and sent it to the moderaters., they may decide today it is NOT against the rules. We'll see. Meanwhile I'm going to neg your sorry ass for "fixing my post.

There you go, answered.

The 50% of us who have to pay taxes to satisfy your wants and needs disagree. so no.. it is not answered.

Well genius I pay taxes to I just don;t whine about and py panties in a twist over what should be considered "the cost of doing business".

Somewhere along the way the right just decided that they were entitled to whatever they wanted and shouldn't have to pay evil old taxes. That's the entitlement mentality that is truly damaging this nation.

Save your breath. Willow is on Medicare, doesn't work and pays "no taxes" according to her own standards.

People who pay no taxes will always want to raise taxes on those who do pay taxes.

There you go, answered.

So only selected people should pay for 'the cost of business'? Or should all people be treated equally by government under law?

To put it in another context... Should you pay $10 for a gallon of milk because you make X amount in salary, and the guy down the street pay $1 for the same milk because he makes X-50% in salary??

The 50% of you who have to pay taxes to satisfy your wants and needs disagree. so no.. it is not answered.

Fixed your post

Which is against the rules. I have flagged this shitty "fixed your post" and sent it to the moderaters., they may decide today it is NOT against the rules. We'll see. Meanwhile I'm going to neg your sorry ass for "fixing my post.

EEEEWWWW, I'm not bright enough to defend myself in the thread so I'll neg you.

Lighten up twisty knickers.

There you go, answered.

Fixed your post

Fixed your post

Tissewwe?

Fixed your post

fuck you

So only selected people should pay for 'the cost of business'? Or should all people be treated equally by government under law?

To put it in another context... Should you pay $10 for a gallon of milk because you make X amount in salary, and the guy down the street pay $1 for the same milk because he makes X-50% in salary??

I said all teh bush tax cuts should sunset not just those on the rich.

Very good.
So how is raising taxes

1. Punishment.

and

2. Punishment for success?

because a person has to work his ass of to achieve success, for some damn nit wit in congress to decide that you have to give 35% of what you worked for to the gov. who is greedy and wasteful is punishment. They don't appreciate the money, they just piss it away as fast as you can send it to them.. so to be successful is to be punished in the form of tax, all tax is punitive.. to be lazy and unsuccessful is to not be taxed but to be a taker. the taker is rewarded through the fruits of the successful's punitive tax. now go ahead and deny that.

Oh yeah cause this is such a terrible place to live, with the roads, and the parks and the Public universities, and the cops and firemen.

Yeah the successful have come to a 3rd world hell hole and worked their behinds off to gain success. Or there is reality, they are here in the largest ecconomy on earth and are lucky enough or skilled anought to find a niche that works for them and they do better than they would in the vast majority of the world andthen they carp about how horrible it is that they have to pay taxes to keep this nation a great one.

:eusa_boohoo: Ohh the poor wealthy how hard they have it.

Your freakin' hillarious!

I don't have a problem paying taxes to keep the important things going....the roads, parks, cops, firemen, etc.

I have a problem with all the other crap taxes that the govt has thrown on us...

WhatisTaxed.com - List of taxes - Other taxes

How many on this list do YOU enjoy paying? How many would you say are important to YOU that you don't mind paying it?

To look at it from the left's point of view, ALL money belongs to the government. All assets belong to the government. The only way you can maintain, much less recover is to TAKE from that government. If you are comfortable, you are taking more than your share. Because you are comfortable, someone else must be uncomfortable.

Your "work" doesn't belong to you. It belongs to the government. By permitting you to work, the government is helping you recover.

u know what i find funny, all the left wingers in hollywood that are getting caught cheating their taxes? These people have no problem telling others how to spend their money yet Hollywood and TV people make good money, for anyone who wants to be irked off, the Real House wives of NJ were up to 500,000 PER episode. And these people want the government to take over, give everyone elses money to whoever they deem (yes throwing good money at Haiti is bad) and THEY KEEP THEIR OWN MONEY.

BTW all the hollywood libs would prefer u poor folk to take public transportation, but if you see Jennifer Lopez in a ferrari, well its a green ferrari and not hostile to the environment.

And while other Hollyweird scumbags live behing gated communities and have bodyguards armed to the teeth as they rally against the Second Amendment.

Fixed your post

fuck you

I can not understand when you spell like an adult. Please revert back to Willow spelling.

I have been self employed for 23 years or so. I lost my retirement in my divorce to my ex-wife so I could keep the business. She isn't rich.

I lose mega taxes everyday to local and federal govts. They aren't the rich.

This economy has made it very difficult to recover to previous levels. The economy isn't rich.

Slowly I'm rebuilding lost wealth with no help from anyone but myself. I am not rich but I am very comfortable.

There are greedy people among us but for the most part they only get what you allow them to take from you. The biggest thief of all time is the United States Congress. And YOU do have control over them IF you choose to exercise it.
You should be like Mitt Romney. He has over $100 million in his IRA. He must be pretty darn smart to accomplish that since the max you can put in per year is $6,000.

Don't blame Mitt because you're a loser and don't offshore your money to avoid paying taxes.

Forum List

Back