The Left Claims Blacks Cannot Be Racists Because They Are Oppressed

A more precise answer would be , Black racism is a response to White oppression and white racism.
This is scientific Cause and effect in action.With regards to human Psychology.

Some people react to something they see in a movie or read in the news. Then they show their ass to some white in public and the white tells him to fuck off....then the perp feels justified in his racism.

This is an example of the racism that face up to it or not is all over the Black Community. This kind of racism should not be tolerated but it's common:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIP-i3sdVk&feature=player_embedded#!

stereotype much?

i don't know how you define 'the left' but i think racism can come in all shades. the concept that some people can't be racist is pretty stupid.

Guess you weren't paying attention.

The perp was going after conservatives calling them racists....just because they weren't liberals.

Oh and because most of them were white.

The black lady among them he called a turncoat bitch black white...or in other words an Oreo.

Sorry...I'm not the one using stereotypes here.

A more precise answer would be , Black racism is a response to White oppression and white racism.

Black racism toward whites stems from frustration of being unable to keep up with whites intellectually. Blacks are granted many avenues to take in order to succeed, many more avenues than whites, and still cannot keep up. Blacks are the only race in the country that actually "needs" handouts on a large scale. Blacks truly need to take a look into their own selves to find solutions to their problems and take a break from fingerpointing for a little while. Slavery is way over and it is time to heal.

It may have escaped your attention, but there's a black guy in the White House. 'Splain to me how, in 2010, blacks are oppressed in the US? Cuz y'all really need to get over it and work with the rest of us to fix what's broken in our country. Alternatively, get out of the country and 'return' :)lol:) to Mother Africa. Either is fine.

This is one of the main reasons why I never voted for Barack Obama. I knew that
white people would try to use his election as way of trying to brainwash blacks into to thinking that there is no more racism in America. "Oh, don't you blacks realize, there is no more racist white people in America, we voted for a mixed race black man!".
Give me a break California girl, some black people are to smart for you simplistic analysis.!!
There is still plenty racism here in America, regardless of what race the President is!!.:razz:

Last edited:
White people planted the seeds for black racism and black animosity directed towards whites,
with slavery, and continued white racism, that they openly practice against blacks and other minorities
in America today.
These are the facts.!!

White people planted the seeds for black racism and black animosity directed towards whites,
with slavery, and continued white racism, that they openly practice against blacks and other minorities
in America today.
These are the facts.!!
You make blacks sound like pets that were not raised correctly

Black racism toward whites stems from frustration of being unable to keep up with whites intellectually. Blacks are granted many avenues to take in order to succeed, many more avenues than whites, and still cannot keep up. Blacks are the only race in the country that actually "needs" handouts on a large scale. Blacks truly need to take a look into their own selves to find solutions to their problems and take a break from fingerpointing for a little while. Slavery is way over and it is time to heal.

That's right C, blacks compare their living circumstances to that of whites and conclude that their lower standard of living proves they are being oppressed. But given their substantially lower average intelligence, which prevents them from competing, they actually live materially better than their innate abilities would otherwise allow because of wealth transfers from the government.

It may have escaped your attention, but there's a black guy in the White House. 'Splain to me how, in 2010, blacks are oppressed in the US? Cuz y'all really need to get over it and work with the rest of us to fix what's broken in our country. Alternatively, get out of the country and 'return' :)lol:) to Mother Africa. Either is fine.

This is one of the main reasons why I never voted for Barack Obama. I knew that
white people would try to use his election as way of trying to brainwash blacks into to thinking that there is no more racism in America. "Oh, don't you blacks realize, there is no more racist white people in America, we voted for a mixed race black man!".
Give me a break California girl, some black people are to smart for you simplistic analysis.!!
There is still plenty racism here in America, regardless of what race the President is!!.:razz:
So you did not want a black president because you would no longer be able to play the race card?
:clap2: Thanks for the honesty :clap2:

So you did not want a black president because you would no longer be able to play the race card?
:clap2: Thanks for the honesty :clap2:

images

Forum List

Back