The Left Can’t Stop Lying About Rand Paul

Rand Paul is obviously unfamiliar with the concept of a metaphor

We did not really intend to put a boot on their throat. But given their performance to date, it is looking more and more necessary

Last edited:
Rand Paul is impractical, a dreamer and if it is true that half of his patients are medicare receipients a hypocrite too. Running for office and holding government in such little esteem seems at best incongruent, and potentially dangerous if his ideology comes before country (that is the men, women and children who call America home).
It's not the left that bring shame on the philosophy of selfishness, it's everyone who undestands the value of community, and the ethics and meaning of being a humanitarian.

Last edited:
Right....Rand was talking about how the "boot on the throat" phraseology was un-American, not criticizing BP per se.

But I don't expect partisan hacks to ever read or listen for context and comprehension.

Hack right back at ya, you hack.

"What I don't like from the president's administration is this sort of 'I'll put my boot heel on the throat of BP.' I think that sounds really un-American in his criticism of business,"

Dude, are you retarded? You are the definition of a ack if you are trying to defend this. Seriously.

Rand Paul is obviously unfamiliar with the concept of a metaphor

We did not really intend to put a boot on their throat. But given their performance to date, it is looking more and more necessary

I cant wait until the righty's start saying "why is obama taking so long to take over and fix this oil thing" ..... then the following week say, Government should stay out of private businesses.

In other words, Gov. stay out, until we need you.

Fucking hypocrites.

Last edited:
You are quite correct.

Sinatra, Dude, you can be racist as you want to be. If you act in a discriminatory way, there are laws and retributions that will be had. God bless America and this is not 1963.

Defend this nut Rand all you want,but we passed a law for a reason. You and he lose again sirs.

Good day. :lol:

___

You run from the discussion - refusing to actually learn of the implications at play within the contradictory nature of the Constitution and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Again - so very sad...

I know what the implications at play are and there is no contradictory nature of the Constitution and the civil rights act of 64.

You are the one who disagrees with the civil rights act. You and that nut Rand.

I want to throw something at you...you don't agree with the constitution? You want the America I fought for for 20 years to go back to 63?

You want it so a business can tell a returning service person who happens to be a minority, they cant eat at your business and get away with that legally? I am not running away from anything, so please address this specifically. Don't divert, stay specific about this scenario, I dare you.

Sinatra, Dude, you can be racist as you want to be. If you act in a discriminatory way, there are laws and retributions that will be had. God bless America and this is not 1963.

Defend this nut Rand all you want,but we passed a law for a reason. You and he lose again sirs.

Good day. :lol:

___

You run from the discussion - refusing to actually learn of the implications at play within the contradictory nature of the Constitution and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Again - so very sad...

I know what the implications at play are and there is no contradictory nature of the Constitution and the civil rights act of 64.

I want to throw something at you...you don't agree with the constitution? You want the America I fought for for 20 years to go back to 63?

You want it so a business can tell a returning service person who happens to be a minority, they cant eat at your business and get away with that legally? I am not running away from anything, so please address this specifically. Don't divert, stay specific about this scenario, I dare you.

There you go again - I never said any of that.

I support the act, while at the same time understanding said implications. You clearly do not, and that is again, rather sad...

+

See - now even Dante is admitting the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is a far more complex and contradictory entity than far too many politicians of today appear capable of understanding - similar to what Rand Paul was attempting to explain.

Well done sir!!
:clap2::clap2:

____

Okay class. Last time we went over the basics of the manifoil principle.

==========================

This time we'll dig into the flawed reasoning and fractured premises contained in the principle. We will also touch upon the issues raised by accepting the logical conclusions of the principle.

3 major manifoil principle premises:

1) a civil right is a protection for the individual against what the government is allowed to do

2)the government cannot arbitrarily impose a determination of fairness when protecting a civil right for an individual, because civil rights are only a protection for the individual against what the government is allowed to do. the government does not determine what is a civil right

3) if the government is imposing anything, it is by definition an infringement on civil rights rather than an expansion or protection

---

We will be dealing with necessity and the blind eye of libertarian principles phenomena, where principles go into hiding in order to defend what the manifoil principle originally states is indefensible:

Eliminating bad policies of government was (and is always) necessary.

Telling a person they have no right to decide whom they'll do business with was NEVER necessary, yet a point taken into consideration is necessity.

If people get sick, they may die because of bad business practices whether or not they are constitutional, and because times are different, the manifoil principle dictates that if an act is unconstitutional yet necessary (for example, some think the following are unconstitutional: Louisiana Purchase, the ICC Act, Civil Rights Acts, etc)., we simply pretend they are constitutional if they are necessary.

The manifoil principle allows going deaf, dumb and blind, to principle, because for better or worse, doing the right thing overrides a civil right, and justifies the government arbitrarily imposing a determination of fairness in enforcing a civil right, that is not a civil right.

note: any errors of content may be corrected as this is a rough outline of course material (pun?)

naw, Rand Paul took a stand. He is now running away from it as fast as he can.

Has he come out of hiding yet?

:lol:

+

See - now even Dante is admitting the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is a far more complex and contradictory entity than far too many politicians of today appear capable of understanding - similar to what Rand Paul was attempting to explain.

Well done sir!!
:clap2::clap2:

____

naw, Rand Paul took a stand. He is now running away from it as fast as he can.

Has he come out of hiding yet?

:lol:

He sure had those Tea Baggers fooled that he was not a "real politician", didn't he?

Right....Rand was talking about how the "boot on the throat" phraseology was un-American, not criticizing BP per se.

But I don't expect partisan hacks to ever read or listen for context and comprehension.

Hack right back at ya, you hack.

"What I don't like from the president's administration is this sort of 'I'll put my boot heel on the throat of BP.' I think that sounds really un-American in his criticism of business,"

Dude, are you retarded? You are the definition of a ack if you are trying to defend this. Seriously.
The retarded one is he who cannot read and listen for context and substance....And that retard would be you.

___

Again - so very sad...

I support the act, while at the same time understanding said implications. You clearly do not, and that is again, rather sad...

So should businesses be allowed to hang signs and enforce racists acts if they want to? Would you vote to change the Civil rights act as it stands now? Do you disagree with ol Rand?

Please, just this once try to stay on point.

"What I don't like from the president's administration is this sort of 'I'll put my boot heel on the throat of BP.' I think that sounds really un-American in his criticism of business.

I think this is about as American as you can get! Call it what it is, HARD BALL POLITICS. Of all those who can understand that, it should be those on this message board.

Democrats won the election. Democrats run the Government. If the American people don't like the way Democrats handled things by November, or 2012 they will get the boot. In the mean time the stage belongs to the Democratic Party, like it or not. This comes from and Indy who is eager to see what will happen, especially with the growing Tea Bagger political party.

Democratic_Party-logo-AA8A083313-seeklogo.com.gif

Last edited:

So should businesses be allowed to hang signs and enforce racists acts if they want to? Would you vote to change the Civil rights act as it stands now? Do you disagree with ol Rand?

Please, just this once try to stay on point.

Sinatra bump.

Now it’s the chairman of the Democratic National Committee, Tim Kaine, who “does a Maddow” and flat-out lies on national television about Rand Paul. On Fox News Sunday Kaine claimed that Paul said it was “un-American to hold BP accountable” for the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Host Chris Wallace called him out by pointing out that what Paul said was “un-American” was a Democratic pol’s grandstanding bloviation that “we should put a boot on the neck of BP.” Paul said that such rhetoric is un-American, not holding BP accountable for damage it has caused.

Can someone please explain to me why some mealy-mouthed optometrist from Kentucky is suddenly national news?

There is shit going on that MATTERS, in case anyone here gives a fuck. You all have less than EIGHT HOURS to raise sand about a 400% increase in the federal gas tax.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/118574-make-your-thoughts-known-now.html

Stop picking on Kentucky, for Gawd's sake. T'aint like there's no assholes wherever the fuck YOU live.

Now it’s the chairman of the Democratic National Committee, Tim Kaine, who “does a Maddow” and flat-out lies on national television about Rand Paul. On Fox News Sunday Kaine claimed that Paul said it was “un-American to hold BP accountable” for the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Host Chris Wallace called him out by pointing out that what Paul said was “un-American” was a Democratic pol’s grandstanding bloviation that “we should put a boot on the neck of BP.” Paul said that such rhetoric is un-American, not holding BP accountable for damage it has caused.

Can someone please explain to me why some mealy-mouthed optometrist from Kentucky is suddenly national news?

There is shit going on that MATTERS, in case anyone here gives a fuck. You all have less than EIGHT HOURS to raise sand about a 400% increase in the federal gas tax.

Stop picking on Kentucky, for Gawd's sake. T'aint like there's no assholes wherever the fuck YOU live.

Shhhhh. The play is get the guy to start a third party and run for President in 2012! :popcorn:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back