The left calls them gun nuts

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I call them criminals, psychos, gang bangers and all around scum.

They aren't left wingers or right wingers. They are no wingers with no moral compass to deter them from their crimes. The end result is their motive and all the name calling and laws you pass won't change their heart.

Since so many of you (like our congressmen) miss that point I expect nothing will change in the long run. Except maybe a few less freedoms.

They aren't left wingers or right wingers. They are no wingers with no moral compass to deter them from their crimes. The end result is their motive and all the name calling and laws you pass won't change their heart.

Since so many of you (like our congressmen) miss that point I expect nothing will change in the long run. Except maybe a few less freedoms.

I say we dispense with the labels and just call them criminals. Fictitious labels are the domain of the left, let them own them.

Who the **** is "them?"

I say we dispense with the labels and just call them criminals. Fictitious labels are the domain of the left, let them own them.

Who the **** is "them?"

Conversational english not your strong suit.

Forum List

Back