The Left called the Tea party racist but its ok for the OWS to be anti Semitic

hitler_baby-11988.jpg

Even though I have not seen any proof of the tea party being racist and seen many examples of the OWS being anti Semitic

So, you're whining about how liberals broad-brushed the whole Tea Party as being racist, while at the same time, broad-brushing the Wall Street protesters as anti-Semites exactly the same way.

No. LB's pointing out how liberals accused Tea party members of being racist with no evidence while ignoring the very clear cases of anti-semitism and violence in OWS.

No broad brushing involved at all.

So, while the liberals used photos of people with racist signs at Tea Party events, they were falsely maligning the Tea Partiers, but when conservatives use photos of people with racist signs at the Wall Street protests, that must be a representative group?

Even though I have not seen any proof of the tea party being racist and seen many examples of the OWS being anti Semitic

Anti-Semitic Protester at Occupy Wall Street - LA - YouTube

Anti-Semitism at Occupy Wall Street Protest [CLEAN VERSION] - YouTube

Well let's see. I found an example of a Tea Party activist sending out a racist E-mail to supporters. I guess that makes all Tea Party members racists.

Yes, Again: Tea Party GOP Member Sends Racist Email - COLORLINES

Why is a Jew calling a Jew a Jew so distressing to you? Why are you saying that Jewish guy is an anti-Semite for that?

Anti-Semitic Protester at Occupy Wall Street - LA - YouTube

Anti-Semitism at Occupy Wall Street Protest [CLEAN VERSION] - YouTube

How do you know those people weren't planted by the Right? ...since you people didn't have any problem offering up that possibility when some bad apples in the TP movement were pointed out...

Yeah -- the Right has easy access to all the Black School Teachers with latent Nazi sympathies that they need.. They're a dime a dozen aint they? Pretty elaborate ruse..

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back