The Leadership of Columbia University Should be Fired

you're right, attack another American instead of some leader who has declared his disdain for the country.
Makes sense.
Michael Moore fan, right?

not particularly. but don't let that keep you from lashing out.

again, Americans can be just as fucked in the head as anyone else outside our borders. HE says thinks that incite violence and SHE does too. The difference being that you seem to think it is ok for your team to do it while wasting no time demonizing others for the exact same shit. You hate them, they hate you. so what. It's the flip side of the same coin.

THAT, sir, is called hypocricy.

come back when Iran is guilty of more than sabre rattling and talking shit and I won't ahve to slap you silly with the reality of the words of conservative pundits who are no less vitiolic in their teeth gnashing rants against the muslim country of the week.

again, Americans can be just as fucked in the head as anyone else outside our borders.

come back when Iran is guilty of more than sabre rattling and talking shit and I won't ahve to slap you silly with the reality of the words of conservative pundits who are no less vitiolic in their teeth gnashing rants against the muslim country of the week.
when and where did I say Americans cant be screwed up?
Sure, we have problems but you seem to believe Iran is some innocent nation that does not pose a threat.

We can either debate in a civil fashion or we can place each other on ignore.
I dont appreciate your personal attacks.

so, you support a leader who has called for the destruction of America but berate a news commentator.
I am hoping you are joking.
Show me where he has called for the destruction of America on anything but your vivid (and erroneous) imagination.

Show me where he has called for the destruction of America on anything but your vivid (and erroneous) imagination.

Did you not see the lecture at Columbia?
He said America is an aggressive nation and he criticized our ways.

get back to me when you've decided to stop supporting terrorists.
:eusa_wall:

Did you not see the lecture at Columbia?
He said America is an aggressive nation and he criticized our ways.

get back to me when you've decided to stop supporting terrorists.
:eusa_wall:

Criticizing America isn't the same as calling for our destruction nor is calling us an aggressive nation (especially since it is true) calling for our destruction. I will get back to you know by condeming your terrorist ass and the terrorists whom you vote for just like I condemn the President of Iran and 100% of his supporters for being so foolish to support him. Fanatics whether Muslim or Christian are the same. Their hateful ideologies whether disguised as the spread of Islam or democracy is the root cause of most of the world's suffering. They will be our destruction if we allow them and their leaders whether appointed or elected by these nuts take us down the road that they want us to follow. I for one have no problem pointing at you and calling you what you are. A terrorist who votes for terrorists. I will never support terrorists and this is why I condemn you and Bush for crimes against humanity along with my condemnation of Osama bin Laden. Between that whack job and the one we have the White House we are in a whole hell of a lot of trouble that we do not need to be in. As for criticizing our ways. That is what everyone should do. It is the duty of people to question what we do. In fact, the only reason Hitler's Germany posed such a great threat was because it was a world super-power and no one wanted to question it. It was in Hitlers words the defender of "freedom" and western civilization. These words do not fall short of what Bush has said in defense of his aggressions. If any other country did to us what we have done we would label them terrorists.

Criticizing America isn't the same as calling for our destruction nor is calling us an aggressive nation (especially since it is true) calling for our destruction. I will get back to you know by condeming your terrorist ass and the terrorists whom you vote for just like I condemn the President of Iran and 100% of his supporters for being so foolish to support him. Fanatics whether Muslim or Christian are the same. Their hateful ideologies whether disguised as the spread of Islam or democracy is the root cause of most of the world's suffering. They will be our destruction if we allow them and their leaders whether appointed or elected by these nuts take us down the road that they want us to follow. I for one have no problem pointing at you and calling you what you are. A terrorist who votes for terrorists. I will never support terrorists and this is why I condemn you and Bush for crimes against humanity along with my condemnation of Osama bin Laden. Between that whack job and the one we have the White House we are in a whole hell of a lot of trouble that we do not need to be in. As for criticizing our ways. That is what everyone should do. It is the duty of people to question what we do. In fact, the only reason Hitler's Germany posed such a great threat was because it was a world super-power and no one wanted to question it. It was in Hitlers words the defender of "freedom" and western civilization. These words do not fall short of what Bush has said in defense of his aggressions. If any other country did to us what we have done we would label them terrorists.

OK--how much does America owe the rest of the world ? How do we compensate them for all the "crimes" we have committed ?

I for one have no problem pointing at you and calling you what you are. A terrorist who votes for terrorists. I will never support terrorists and this is why I condemn you and Bush for crimes against humanity

you are one of the biggest pompous nutjobs on any board I've been to.
How in hell do you know who I voted for?
It sure wasn't Bush so how dare you accuse me of supporting him.
Also, I never committed a crime against humanity so save it.

I am tempted to ignore your future posts for your pointless tirade.
You have shown your true colors- someone who supports terrorism against America. Only desperate people compare Bush to Hitler and Im sure Jews of the world dont appreciate that.

This is why I knew we were truly afraid of his questions about why the palestinians must pay the price for the holocaust. It would have been so easy to attend and make our case and prove that it DID happen...its so extremely easy to do. It can be done via all physical evidence, german documents, photos etc.

It's not even debatable whether the holocaust happens. The scope of the holocaust and its actual effects on the various groups who were part of the holocaust is debatable though. There is no reason to fear debating these people but those who are on a power high and get off on the control they exercise through the ballot think they can just ignore anyone who dares challenge their view of the world. When they are forced to think outside of the box they prefer to invade, kill, and bomb whether than to seek common ground. This is why Osama bin Laden attacked us and why George W. Bush attacked Iraq.

We acted like it was a HIGH crime that he even questioned if it happened yet wouldnt take the golden oppurtunity to correct this horrendous wrong. It was obvious why....he said "if this happened then why must palestinians pay the price for it?". THATS WHY we refused dialogue. Thats the VALID question america hasnt asked for decades now.

Indeed it did happen and how did it happen. It happened because the German people fell hook, line and sinker for the claims made by Hitler that he was defending freedom, fighting terrorism and protecting western civilization from the barbarians. This is why those in power supported Hitler. The Jews were not favored at the time so it was easy for those in power to kill, maim and torture those who were weak and unable to defend themselves. This is why atheists, communists, gays, and Christians who dared to denounce the form of Christianity taught by Hitler and his party as anti-German. This label is now being applied to Americans who dare to stand up to the freaks who support the Republican Party and all that it represents. If we do not condemn the fake Christians such as Ann Coulter and George W. Bush we allow them to do the things they do just like Muslims allow fake Muslims like Osama bin Laden to do horrible things.

The actual quote from him about "wiping Israel off the map" is actually not correct..he said they would disappear in the pages of time like the USSR, Iran and Iraq..he is talking of REGIMES and not of nations. He is also not talking of invasion, he seems to believe that those who are in the "wrong" ultimately fall and he was trying to offer encouragement to those who feel hopeless under the weight of so much oppression by those who have so much power.

I understand that he never called for a military attack on Israel or for the use of nuclear weapons against Israel. That he disagrees with the very existence of the political state of Israel and wants to see it wiped off the map doesn't mean he is calling for a military attack on that nation. On the other hand Ann Coulter, the conservative talking head, has stated that we should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. That's a nice picture. I am sure the President of Iran is very happy knowing that the voter Ann Coulter intends to vote for someone who will invade his country, kill him and convert every Iranian to Christianity. :rofl:

I cant say I share his view that good always triumphs over evil or that things are ever that clear cut even.

There are times when evil will prevail as it did in the last two presidential elections, and as it did on 9-11. Confronting evil wherever it is found is something we must do even if we will not always prevail for failure to confront evil in the likes of Osama bin Laden and George W. Bush will be our own end. We have watched for too long as these warring factions, these two evils continue to spread their violence in death. Conservatives whether in the form of al-Qaeda or the Republican Party as is the case with George W. Bush and Ann Coulter are dangerous. We must never forget this.

He did say that Iran (like all other nations) have a right to scientific endeavor and I agreed with that of course.

Even if he does want to obtain nuclear weapons he has as much right to do so as we do to have them. To think that a nation who has used them on civilian populations to end a war (Japan) and has invaded a country that did not attack us (Iraq) possesses weapons of mass destruction and threatens other nations including Iran by labeling them an axis of evil along with Iraq which we invaded would scare the shit out of me if I were the head of state of that country. Let's face the hard reality that without nuclear weapons Iran will be our bitch and we can slap them around and if we were to go to war with them and it started to turn against us we might as well say goodbye to Tehran as the Enola Gay II does the will of the American people. :wtf:

The palestinian plight is pretty horrific and whats sad is that we still have time to correct the situation, but its doubtful we will.

Not only did Israel come into existence through acts of terrorism on the Palestinians but also against the British during the period where they were trying to forge a system of government where the majority would rule. The Zionists would not accept that. They refused to go along with any form of government where they the minority would not have more power than the majority of the people living in that country and now the roles have been reversed. These words should tell us what the Zionist goal has always been "If we cannot be an army, let us be pioneers, let us sow the seeds a handful at a time, until we conquer the land of Israel." The Zionists understood what they were doing and that is why one of the leading Zionists who formed the state of Israel stated in no uncertain terms that they intended to CONQUER Israel. We must never forget that the call for a secular government in Israel is the right thing to do. Failure to do so and to allow the religious state of Israel to exist upon the basis of Judaism is no different than allowing Muslim religious states to exist. Every person in Palestine (calling it Israel is foolish since that has religious connotations) should have an equal say in their government and it should be secular.

you are one of the biggest pompous nutjobs on any board I've been to.
How in hell do you know who I voted for?
It sure wasn't Bush so how dare you accuse me of supporting him.
Also, I never committed a crime against humanity so save it.

I am tempted to ignore your future posts for your pointless tirade.
You have shown your true colors- someone who supports terrorism against America. Only desperate people compare Bush to Hitler and Im sure Jews of the world dont appreciate that.

So now that you have given your opinion and vote on my state of mind I can tell you to go to fucking hell. But don't think for a minute that I give a damn what your terrorist ass thinks of me motherfucker. You can call what I have to say a tirade if it makes you feel all fuzzy inside and allows you to think so highly of yourself but I never accused you of supporting Bush or voting for him but your basic grasp of the English language doesn't allow you to see that me pointing out that you and Bush are both terrorists doesn't mean that I am saying you support him anymore than my pointing out that you and Osama bin Laden are both terrorists is saying that you voted for bin Laden. Also, you are quite free to ignore my posts and then you can go vote based on ignoring me asshole but don't think I will sit back as you do so without doing all that I can to protect myself and my loved ones from you and your fucking shit faced family. My patriotism to them and my country will not allow me to sit idly by as you fuckers do them harm. Now let's talk about how you are showing your true colors and let's cut the shit already. You call me a terrorist supporter because I defy your terrorist ass and the terrorist vote you cast just like I do with the people who basically voted for Osama bin Laden by joining al-Qaeda. If it makes you feel good to call those who dare to stand up to what you represent you evil bastard terrorists go right ahead but sadly for you your true colors are already known.

So now that you have given your opinion and vote on my state of mind I can tell you to go to fucking hell... ignoring me asshole....you and your fucking shit faced family. ... you fuckers do them harm.

LMFAO! I got under your skin without trying.
I want to print that out and frame it for others to laugh at.

OK--how much does America owe the rest of the world ? How do we compensate them for all the "crimes" we have committed ?

Learn how to read motherfucker because I never said America owed the rest of the world anything. Why the hell would I even bother answering a question about what America owes the rest of the world when I don't believe we owe them anything. You are one crazy motherfucker. :cuckoo:

LMFAO! I got under your skin without trying.
I want to print that out and frame it for others to laugh at.

Only in your sad deluded mind. I speak to everyone the same way including those who agree with me but if it makes you feel good to think that you were able to get under my skin and if it boosts your already inflated ego than go right ahead and believe it shithead.

LMAO!

Ahem, lets get back to the topic. It seems its ok to allow the Iranian president to speak at a school but for some reason, Minutemen are not allowed.
Also, we are supposed to agree with some guy who has indeed given other countries nuclear weaponry?
Why can no one see the insanity of this?

LMAO!

Ahem, lets get back to the topic. It seems its ok to allow the Iranian president to speak at a school but for some reason, Minutemen are not allowed.
Also, we are supposed to agree with some guy who has indeed given other countries nuclear weaponry?
Why can no one see the insanity of this?

I don't see why Minutemen could not be asked to speak if they were a U.S. Senator, President of a country, or in some way had a purpose to speak other than just being someone who has started or belongs to an organization. The Minutemen have not demonstrated that they have the werewithal to speak before a body of students. Also the students and faculty of a University decide who to invite and to spend student fees on based on whether they would learn something from the speech. Simply inviting everyone who has an issue or idea isn't something Universities are into. You don't invite Joe Blow off the street. How are members of the Minutemen any different than a member of the studen body? They aren't. But you noted the distinction when you used the words PRESIDENT OF IRAN. Please try to put some emphasis on President.

Only in your sad deluded mind. I speak to everyone the same way including those who agree with me but if it makes you feel good to think that you were able to get under my skin and if it boosts your already inflated ego than go right ahead and believe it shithead.

I'd appreciate it if you'd tone it down a notch or two. You can get your message across without my having to move the thread.

I'd appreciate it if you'd tone it down a notch or two. You can get your message across without my having to move the thread.

What you do or don't do is your own damn business and you shouldn't blame others for your choices and actions. If you choose to move a thread that is because you chose to do so and not because of what someone else has said. I am not going to tone anything done because I say what needs to be said when it needs to be said and only jackasses want other people to behave as though they are okay with them and don't think they are fucking idiots. Those who are offended by what I say need to get a fucking life and a clue. There are far to many people who think that simply because they can vote that this gives them the right to be motherfuckers and to vote for other assholes. That is the substance of my message to these people and that will remain the same. This isn't a matter of tone but a matter of message. If you don't like the message and choose to move the thread because my message is offensive to you or to the people who are being called assholes than feel free to move it.

This faux civility is nonsense. Why the hell should I say nice things so people can feel good about themselves and their uncivil votes. That is the root of the problem. If and when they tone down their God damn votes and stop being jackasses is when I will tone down my message but until they do so I intend to say what needs to be said. That is that these individuals when acting as every tyrant in the world's history has done individually are still tyrants even if they do so collectively. If King George III did what he did as a voter than he would still be a fucking ass and the colonials would still have been right to revolt. The fact that the British Parliment was elected and that the acts of Parliments which violated the rights of Americans were the will of the people of Britain did not make them any less offensive and by virtue uncivil. So I suggest you cut the crap and stop being a jackass and blaming me for what you choose to do. If you want to fucking move the thread than do it. If you want to ban my ass than do it. It's time that America actually become a free country instead of a dictatorship based on an oppressive Constitution. Any American who thinks that being able to email their Congressman and being able to vote one day out of the year is enough deserves to live in a dictatorship. As for me I will continue to fucking condemn those who support such a system of government as fucking assholes and terrorists. :wtf:

P.S., Have fun moving the thread. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back