The Leadership of Columbia University Should be Fired

How about just "ONE" good thing that Bush has acheived?

ah, the old reverse request for proof.
Basically, you cant name any good deed by Clinton.

Bubba demanded respect but gave none back to the country.
Damn shame a grown man cant keep it zippered up.

You would probably disagree, but he did great at rolling back abortion 'rights.' First curtailment of Roe v Wade.

While Congress refused to meet him, he tried to change the tone of the WH v Congress. Even when he disagrees, he maintains respect, which is more than given in return.
Who pray tell offered him any respect. Even his Bushite friends are appologizing for his stupidities. and foreign nations?????? Who are you trying to kid.

No, thank Bubba for that. Shall we discuss his decision to bomb Bosnia?
The world laughed at us when we focused on his sex scandal rather than his more serious offenses.
The bastard should be wormfood by now.

Okay ... I'll bite ... list all "more serious offenses" committed by Clinton, and support each one with factual evidence.

Thanks in advance.

ah, the old reverse request for proof.
Basically, you cant name any good deed by Clinton.
Why should I go along with you. You started this crap. And Bill is no longer the president. Bush unfortunately is. besides, you asked for a list. I asked for just ONE.

Bubba demanded respect but gave none back to the country.
Damn shame a grown man cant keep it zippered up.
This has nothing to do with how he ran the country.

I assume you were referring to the omnipotent and ever-present (not to mention articulate, intellgent and well-mannered) CA ...
I'm very glad you decided NOT to mention articulate, intellegent (especially intellegent) and well mannered. HE HE HE, I might have found the need to argue.

I agree, he wont let the minute men speak on campus this year, and last year he let them be physically assaulted and prevented from speaking.

He is a lying schmuck. Excellent thread

Any public funds that are provided to Columbia University should be stopped until the President of the school resigns. Any Federal or State research contracts should be terminated until the leadership of the school is changed. Columbia University has decided to give a propaganda platform to a killer of American troops in Iraq. They are welcoming to speak the Iranian President. Iran is waging a vicious proxy war against Americans and civilians in Iraq. They think it is fine to chat with the leader of a country that wants to wipe Israel off the map. Columbia University denies ROTC a place on campus because it objects to the military’s don’t ask don’t tell policy regarding homosexuals. Yet it is just a matter of freedom of speech to give a public soapbox to the leader of a nation that executes homosexuals.

What i find most disturbing about this, is that the man is legally allowed to enter the country, and was offered a platform to speak at a well-respected and accredited university, but our own president won't even have a face to face talk with the man. I find that to be incredibly ridiculous.

Diplomacy has helped avoid a lot of bloodshed throughout history, and I don't see any reason why it should be off the table in this case.

All we have to go on about Ahmadinejad is what Bush says. Otherwise, the one organization that is responsible for keeping track of nuclear affairs internationally, the IAEA, says Iran is far from being a nuclear threat. I have still yet to see any proof other then the admin's WORD, about Iran aiding the insurgency in Iraq...if it had been shown, i wouldn't help but to imagine that national support for an attack on Iran would have reached critical mass by now.

You fucked up Iraq, so why should anyone believe you about Iran? Bush's cronies have been dying to acquire much of the middle east for at least 2 decades now...why should I believe him and his reasons for attacking yet another nation there?

And PLEASE, with the whole "wiped off the map" shit. It's already been clarified that it specifically meant the zionist regime that has had such a stranglehold on the physical state of Israel since day 1. If they wanted Israel physically wiped off the map, they'd have sent all the firepower they had into there by now. Do you think Iran is really stupid enough to even do such a thing to begin with, when they know they'll eat hot nukes until they're nothing more than one big radioactive hole in the ground?

Come on. Iran is perfectly capable of thriving as a nation without even having to interfere in another nation's affairs. They're probably just tired of seeing their fellow palestinians getting the fucking short end of the stick for so damn long. It's always going to be a fight in that region...no war, spontaneous nuclear attack, or wiping off the proverbial map, is going to change what's been going on in that region for thousands of years now already.

Everyone would do well to just mind their own damn business and take care of their OWN affairs domestically. God knows the U.S. needs some tending to its domestic affairs these days.

Why should I go along with you. You started this crap. And Bill is no longer the president. Bush unfortunately is. besides, you asked for a list. I asked for just ONE.

This has nothing to do with how he ran the country.

name the great deeds of Bill Clinton.
god damn, you seem like the bitch of this place.

He sold room at the White House to the highest bidders.
He allowed his lying crook of a wife to hide documents.
He took money from the Chinese and provided them with favors and information that would have constituted treason had it been done by anybody else.
He committed perjury and everybody knew it
He publicly smeared women he had sex with. More than once.

Want some more?

Forum List

Back