The Leaders of North Korea are Democrats.

Edit: Never mind, I get why you're posting this now. I don't think much of the thread you're responding to, either.

Last edited:
You seriously don't need to compete with Ravi for stupid post of the month for February. You pathetic attempt to compete with her for the dishonor is noted. However, she has got the palm, and you might as well wait till march to compete with her for the March stupid post of the month then.

I am sure Obama Pelosi and Reid would fit right in.

They all belong to one race. That would make the Republicans.

srsly Deany, you want to insist that the folks in North Korea, Obama, Pelosi and Reid are all the same race?

If you want to say that they are all humans and by being made in the image of Gd they are all Gds children and therefore all part of the human race... That would work.

But are you trying to tell us Reid, Pelosi and Obama are all the same type of Asian as the North Koreans.... Have you gone so far around the twist that you can type this with a strait face...? And to top it off since they are all the same race that means the North Koreans (!) Obama (!!) Reid and Pelosi are therefore Republicans?!!

What sort of pills are you taking that you can jump so deeply into fail?

Forum List

Back