The Latino citizenship boom

Seems the big push to have aliens apply for citizenship has been nothing but another union/Democrat flop. The deadline has come and gone for applying in time to register and vote in November. All we see and hear now is a booming silence.

As usual, it was a scam. Offers of free help with applying failed to tell that they needed to show up with $850 money orders or certified checks and the "help" did not include consulting with immigration lawyers.

Latino immigrants applying for U.S. citizenship in record numbers thanks to Trump

Good try. But this was last April. Another hype piece that doesn't do a thing to tell the truth.

Just wondering if you know how long is the process.
But don't worry Trump will only get Hispanic votes between 10 to 15%. That is my 2c estimate.

My wife was considering taking advantage of the push in April and was told it took at least six months from the date of application to the actual interview process. From that was another two or three months until the actual taking of the oath. In other words 8 to 9 months from start to finish.

The USICS was flooded with applications - a lot of which I think were put together like crap. How many government-issued inboxes are six feet high?

Long knife you are talking to me........ Last year....... You told me you paid thousands of $ to get your wife get citizenship? Now you are applying again? Bigamy is against the law..........

There is no such thing a 6 feet high of applications. Normally they are stored in a file cabinets....... Are you sure you went to USCIS not in reservations?

Trump will win the Hispanic vote he will create good paying jobs in construction and he will bring about good trade deals that will keep our nations agricultural industry soaring. He won't waste his valuable time on social issues, he is a freedom and privacy first thinker. America will prosper with D Trump at the helm. America needs this change.

Seems the big push to have aliens apply for citizenship has been nothing but another union/Democrat flop. The deadline has come and gone for applying in time to register and vote in November. All we see and hear now is a booming silence.

As usual, it was a scam. Offers of free help with applying failed to tell that they needed to show up with $850 money orders or certified checks and the "help" did not include consulting with immigration lawyers.

Latino immigrants applying for U.S. citizenship in record numbers thanks to Trump

Good try. But this was last April. Another hype piece that doesn't do a thing to tell the truth.

But don't worry Trump will only get Hispanic votes between 10 to 15%. That is my 2c estimate.

My wife was considering taking advantage of the push in April and was told it took at least six months from the date of application to the actual interview process. From that was another two or three months until the actual taking of the oath. In other words 8 to 9 months from start to finish.

The USICS was flooded with applications - a lot of which I think were put together like crap. How many government-issued inboxes are six feet high?

Long knife you are talking to me........ Last year....... You told me you paid thousands of $ to get your wife get citizenship? Now you are applying again? Bigamy is against the law..........

There is no such thing a 6 feet high of applications. Normally they are stored in a file cabinets....... Are you sure you went to USCIS not in reservations?

I think you misunderstood. I paid lots and lots of $$$$$ to get my wife and her 5 kids PERMANENT RESIDENCY.

And, we just paid again to get her Green Card extended for another 10 years.

I think you misunderstood. I paid lots and lots of $$$$$ to get my wife and her 5 kids PERMANENT RESIDENCY.

And after those ten years you'll have to pay again.

You lost me there buddy......

Trump will win the Hispanic vote he will create good paying jobs in construction and he will bring about good trade deals that will keep our nations agricultural industry soaring. He won't waste his valuable time on social issues, he is a freedom and privacy first thinker. America will prosper with D Trump at the helm. America needs this change.

Yeah right........ Upfront calling them murderers, rapist drug dealers..... If you are a Mexican how can you even think voting for this racist dude?

Yeah right........ Upfront calling them murderers, rapist drug dealers..... If you are a Mexican how can you even think voting for this racist dude?

Who is "them"? What evidence is there of a "racist dude"?

Last edited:
There is nothing racist about securing our borders if you think there is you need to stop watching left wing nuts on TV.

There is nothing racist about securing our borders if you think there is you need to stop watching left wing nuts on TV.

No no no no........ I'm talking about Trump trashing Mexicans. NOT your sexy wall.
If Trump calling ALL Mexicans rapist, drug dealers murderers........ Why would Hispanics vote Trump? What benefits do they gain by voting Trump?

Yes Trump is a Racist.... You can research that your own.

Mexicans will vote for Trump because they too want a wall between the US and Mexico to stop all the other beaners from coming up here. Kinda like Trump doesn't want immigrants coming here to steal our jobs. Once you're here, you want the door closed behind you.

Mexicans will vote for Trump because they too want a wall between the US and Mexico to stop all the other beaners from coming up here. Kinda like Trump doesn't want immigrants coming here to steal our jobs. Once you're here, you want the door closed behind you.

Only myopic fools like you.

Only myopic fools like you.
And he/shes like you.

Forum List

Back