The Latest Feinstein Debacle.But Was She Ever Concerned Over Bill Clinton And Joe Biden?

maybe Stienberg has the same brain ailment that Pelosi has had for 70 years

You’re confused. It is only a debacle to immoral trumpkins.

But it’s cute how trump trolls are whining.

Who is Diane Steinberg, ijit?

Ever notice that thing Feinstein does with her hands she gets greedy or excited? Where have I seen that before? It looks familiar for some reason. Do you ever find yourself doing the same thing Jillian?

merchant.jpg

merchant2.jpg

Feinstein supports Bill Clinton then dares to throw mud at Kavanaugh over something he allegedly did as a teenager? The liberal hypocrisy is OFF THE CHARTS goddamn.

Feinstein supports Bill Clinton then dares to throw mud at Kavanaugh over something he allegedly did as a teenager? The liberal hypocrisy is OFF THE CHARTS goddamn.
may as well go back to when Kavanough was three years old. he must of done something childish back then.

:lastword: The more I hear about what Diane Einstsien is up to, I, and probably most of us can't help but think of what Bill Clinton and Joe Biden did when they were in office. We have all seen the "Wandering Fingers" videos of Joe Biden. And all of the Bill Clinton affairs we were aware of before Clinton was elected? Hmm, and where was Diane Stienberg then? Was she deaf, dumb and brain dead all throughout the 90's?
:goodposting: :hyper:

The left hasn't figured this out yet, but Feinstein is single-handedly making the #MeToo movement cheap and irrelevant with her little stunt.

Thank you Diane, for trivializing the #MeToo movement.. :laughing0301:
hey, didnt one of the Kennedys drive into a creek and kill some woman in the 60's? but that was no big deal with Steinfein,,right?

:lastword: The more I hear about what Diane Einstsien is up to, I, and probably most of us can't help but think of what Bill Clinton and Joe Biden did when they were in office. We have all seen the "Wandering Fingers" videos of Joe Biden. And all of the Bill Clinton affairs we were aware of before Clinton was elected? Hmm, and where was Diane Stienberg then? Was she deaf, dumb and brain dead all throughout the 90's?

The left hasn't figured this out yet, but Feinstein is single-handedly making the #MeToo movement cheap and irrelevant with her little stunt.

hey, didnt one of the Kennedys drive into a creek and kill some woman in the 60's? but that was no big deal with Steinfein,,right?

That was a mere "youthful indiscretion".

Later, he called Yuri Andropov. Just a friendly call.

That was a mere "youthful indiscretion".

Later, he called Yuri Andropov. Just a friendly call.
i wonder where Bill Clintons hands were in his high school years

Lady D is been around the Swamp for so long that she is above the law. She has the safety net that the Progressives have put in place so she will survive. Also the Progressives have been busy rewriting History, tearing down statues, removing plaques from monuments. View attachment 216595
She never made a peep over Bills little trips with several women either.
upload_2018-9-15_13-24-28.gif

Yup. Teddy Kennedy: The only person who had a confirmed kill in the War Against Women.

Yup. Teddy Kennedy: The only person who had a confirmed kill in the War Against Women.

Dark humor but funny as hell in this present witch hunt environment, where hypocrisy reigns. Thanks.

I just received a letter from someone that I can't identify who tells me Diane Feinstein is selling drugs out of her garage and is funding transportation of sex slaves.

I just received a letter from someone that I can't identify who tells me Diane Feinstein is selling drugs out of her garage and is funding transportation of sex slaves.
i just got a lead on another scandal, it would appear that a previous pet of Diane StienFein was once a drug dealer who also pimped out female cats in east LA.

New Topics

Forum List

Back