The Late Show..

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
With Stephen Colbert starts tonight. Sad to see Dave go but it will be interesting to see what he does with it..

The powers that be got Jeb's fat ass on the show...in an act of desperation.

I only know Colbert from his fake conservative persona but I'm hoping for the best because Dave will be a tough act to follow.

As it stands right now, I would rank the late night talk show hosts as follows (from favorite to least favorite):

Conan
Jimmy Kimmel
Jimmy Fallon

Colbert will kick everyones butt. Give him some time and he will rule late night.

I only know Colbert from his fake conservative persona but I'm hoping for the best because Dave will be a tough act to follow.

As it stands right now, I would rank the late night talk show hosts as follows (from favorite to least favorite):

Conan
Jimmy Kimmel
Jimmy Fallon
I gave Fallon a chance after Dave left and his show is pretty good. I never liked Kimmel. Dave had a joke though two Jimmies and a Dave. Now it's two Jimmies and a Stephen. :)

Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' Premiere Review: A Wild, Funny Night

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert premiered on Tuesday night with an extra-long edition that confirmed Colbert gift for being himself: enthusiastic, funny, and warm; un-ironic and certainly not his Colbert Report blowhard character.

The debut’s high point was Colbert’s interview with Jeb Bush: a substantive, frequently funny, occasionally surprising segment. I particularly liked the way Bush and Colbert dissected the Republican candidate’s campaign logo: “Jeb!” Here, Bush had the best lines: “It connotes excitement,” he said, and depending on a voter’s point of view, he noted, it suggested either “happiness or deep anger.”

Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' Premiere Review: A Wild, Funny Night

I'm still watching it! It's been great so far. I love the cuts to the Mentalist! Hilarious!

Forum List

Back