The Late Night Lounge

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I'm having trouble sleeping at night, so it's kind of fun to pass the time on here late night, and since I get to sleep in the next few weeks, I don't worry about how late I'm staying up.

So, what are you other night owls doing?

Normally on my off nights, I'm up late smoking and drinking, listening to loud music on my headphones, and PWI, but tonight I'm out of cigarettes and wine, so I'm sitting here wondering how non-smokers and teetotalers don't die of boredom.

Listenin' to some Blues, makes me mellow and calm.. And i was out all night with the Ex, so all in all good it was a good night..

Other than that, Reading this thread. :eek:

Normally on my off nights, I'm up late smoking and drinking, listening to loud music on my headphones, and PWI, but tonight I'm out of cigarettes and wine, so I'm sitting here wondering how non-smokers and teetotalers don't die of boredom.

They don't have stores where you are?

This place is my addiction instead of booze and cigs lol.

I'm also out of cig and wine money. Which makes me wonder how the poverty-stricken don't die of boredom.

I'm also out of cig and wine money. Which makes me wonder how the poverty-stricken don't die of boredom.

Maybe Santa will bring you a big ole case of MD 20/20, a carton of Lucky Strikes and a fifth of Dark Eyes Vodka if you're a good boy!

My theme song:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzw6W7ZiH5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzw6W7ZiH5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Umm I had sticks and rocks to play with when I was young.
I do well at self entertainment.

Maybe Santa will bring you a big ole case of MD 20/20, a carton of Lucky Strikes and a fifth of Dark Eyes Vodka if you're a good boy!

Nice thought, thanks! Fortunately I won't have to wait for Santa. Just till tomorrow.

So what's Santa bringing you?

Nice thought, thanks! Fortunately I won't have to wait for Santa. Just till tomorrow.

So what's Santa bringing you?

I hope some warm socks, my feet are cold!

I try and sleep normal hours but it never seems to work. Sometimes I can go to bed at a normal time, sometimes I'm up until the sun is coming up. I don't worry about it. I just try and get something near 8 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period.

I'm having trouble sleeping at night, so it's kind of fun to pass the time on here late night, and since I get to sleep in the next few weeks, I don't worry about how late I'm staying up.

So, what are you other night owls doing?

Echy- o-ke-o-ke-o my friend, can't sleep, there are solutions to that...wink, wink and a nod

All set for Christmas ?

Forum List

Back