The late great united states !!!!

American I Am

Sep 10, 2009
Welcome to the new 3rd world country "The Divided States of America"

"A HOUSE DIVIDED CANNOT STAND"

I am neither Republican, Libertarian, Democrat or anything else for that matter, however I am AMERICAN!!!!

Throw all the bum's out of office, and lets start over.......sound like a good idea to anyone else?

Can you say "TERM LIMITS"

There is only one problem with term limits. It doesn't differentiate between the good and the bad. Term limits affect every member of congress equally. While there are some we would like to see gone there are others who do their job, represent their constituents and should not be subject to term limits.

The best term limitation is the vote. If you don't like the scoundrel, vote him out of office.

Welcome to the new 3rd world country "The Divided States of America"

"A HOUSE DIVIDED CANNOT STAND"

I am neither Republican, Libertarian, Democrat or anything else for that matter, however I am AMERICAN!!!!

Throw all the bum's out of office, and lets start over.......sound like a good idea to anyone else?

Can you say "TERM LIMITS"

Welcome to USMB.

I hope to post with and debate you soon, I like this post.

There is only one problem with term limits. It doesn't differentiate between the good and the bad. Term limits affect every member of congress equally. While there are some we would like to see gone there are others who do their job, represent their constituents and should not be subject to term limits.

The best term limitation is the vote. If you don't like the scoundrel, vote him out of office.

I disagree.

I think term limits are a great way to insure that the politicians will "Vote no rod against themselves"

Which is to say it ensures that they must return to the private sector and live under any laws/regulations they may pass.

They can run for other Offices. That brings experience and variety into play better.

Hard revolution kicking every breathing person out of Washington for me. Lobbyist would be deported.

Start over, from the constitution... except Rep. Joe Wilson. He appears to have found his spine.

Last edited:
The Health and Welfare Clause should be amended so that it does not Trump "Enumerated Powers", same for the Commerce Clause.

Election's need to be Reformed, Transparent, and accountable, Verifiable, beyond Reproach. One Living Citizen, one Vote.

Bill's need to consolidate, and read clearly, Transparency, Oversight, and Constitutional Test.

Treaties should Require 75% approval when they effect Civil Liberty, or Established Law.

Judges need to be limited to Judging, and not Inventing. They should have no authority to Force Legislation, though Every Right to challenge Constitutionality. 75% + opposition will counter that.

Abolish the IRS and enact a Fair Tax.

Bring our troops home and put them on the border.

Cut off all foreign aide to countries that don't support America.

Abolish NAFTA.

Round up, detain and deported EVERY SINGLE PERSON here in America illegally.

Term limits, for ALL elected officials AND Supreme Court judges.

2 year mandatory military service for all.

No government involvement in the private sector other than regulation.

No more deficit spending, PERIOD!

No more borrowing money from foreign countries.

Audit and regulate the Federal Reserve Bank.

Abolish all political parties. People must run on their beliefs and their merits.

And that's just for starters....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back