The Last Wisconsin Recall Thread

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
I'm cheering Walker just like the next guy. But really can we put a stop to all these threads? How about one last thread where everyone can get one last comment in before we move on? You're allowed one sentence to sum up your views. Here we go:

See you in November.

The GOP outspent the Democrats 8 to 1 and ended up with a net loss, losing the WI Senate.

It's a win for the Democrats even if many Democrats are too stupid or too brainwashed by media propaganda to believe it.

The GOP outspent the Democrats 8 to 1 and ended up with a net loss, losing the WI Senate.

It's a win for the Democrats even if many Democrats are too stupid or too brainwashed by media propaganda to believe it.

Winning the senate doesn't mean much when they don't convene until January, after 16 seats are voted on in November.

Nope, I said one sentence. You wrote 2. Fail.

I'm cheering Walker just like the next guy. But really can we put a stop to all these threads? How about one last thread where everyone can get one last comment in before we move on? You're allowed one sentence to sum up your views. Here we go:

See you in November.

Fuck off. No one cares what you want.

Winning the senate doesn't mean much when they don't convene until January, after 16 seats are voted on in November.

LOL

Carbineer Fail.

Between the shellacking in 2010 and the Walker election, the democrats are in big trouble.

See you in November.

Fuck off. No one cares what you want.

Nope, that's two sentences. You fail.

New Topics

Forum List

Back