The Last Transit of Venus in Our Lifetime

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
ABOUT THE NEXT EVENT

The last transit of Venus in our lifetime - catch it live on Slooh from multiple feeds worldwide at t-minus zero - FREE to the public. Patrick Paolucci and Bob Berman will helm the 8 hour broadcast alongside many guests, including scientists, filmmakers, researchers, and astronomers.

SLOOH SpaceCamera - Live Event

Today at around 5 pm est. I love this website. :)

Wasn't sure where to post this so feel free to move it if necessary.

CaféAuLait;5400436 said:
I'm watching the live feed right now, excellent stream from may different places! Thanks!

Cloudy here since 12:00 pm.

CaféAuLait;5400436 said:
I'm watching the live feed right now, excellent stream from may different places! Thanks!

Cloudy here since 12:00 pm.

Sorry to hear that, you can watch the live feed in the OPs link above. Fortunaly it has been sunny here in WA today-- a rare event here in the Pacific Northwest. I missed the eclipse because of it. Our son got to see this with glasses and he thought it was cool that it was something that won't happen for another 105 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbC3BxJ1sbA]Transit of Venus with Condoleezza Rice Goddess of Love to "Bright Eyes" (YouTube)[/ame]

Music video.

5 & 6th June 2012. Photographs of the planet Venus in transit across the face of the Sun. Photographs of Condoleezza Rice.

Set to music "Bright Eyes" by Art Garfunkel.

Forum List

Back