The last time we'll ever see a new Beatles thread put up by ginscpy...

Maybe she lost her virginity to the tune of "I want to hold your hand?" None the less, they were a cool boy band in their time and millions of grandmas around the world have warm memories of good times with their boyfriends in the back of the family sedan as they listened to the radio in some back lane.

Maybe she lost her virginity to the tune of "I want to hold your hand?" None the less, they were a cool boy band in their time and millions of grandmas around the world have warm memories of good times with their boyfriends in the back of the family sedan as they listened to the radio in some back lane.

meh... if you were to poll granny boomers (including the ones I married and the ones I didn't) about the music back in the mid-to-late 60's that got 'em all hot and bothered and ready to give up the goods, I 'spect the Beatles would hardly get a mention...

waitaminute... ginscpy's a girl...?!

Forum List

Back